2 questions

Posted by muffla

i have 2 questions (obviously) one is about the psp and the other is about gta liberty city stories

im at skool os its short is gta long or short

and how long is the psp batery?

Posted by Klarth

PSP battery life depends entirely on what you're doing. I've been able to get 7-8 hours of play on Wipeout Pure in the past, with the screen dimmed and the sound off. I'd imagine the same sort of time would be expected for GTA. However, if you're listening to music, it's possible to get it to last about 14.

I don't know anything else about GTA; I don't own it yet.

Posted by muffla

k kool thx

Posted by higbvuyb

On certain games, with speakers on, backlight on a decently high setting, and if it accesses the UMD often, then it can be as low as 90 minutes.

Posted by Random

GTA on PSP isn't that long of a game. However do you have a Friend or multiple friends that have PSP's that may buy the game? It has multiplayer and if I might add, the Multiplayer for GTA LCS is AWESOME! Definately worth getting if you have friends who you'd like to play with.

Posted by muffla

i dont have any friends :( lol jk

kool cuz i just convinced my parents to buy me a psp for my birthday

(175 off ebay not bad)

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

GTA is pretty short, one of the shortest for the PSP in fact. Unless you feel like taking part in short burst of carnage, there is little to no replayablity to the game, just like those in the past.

However, for battery life, with the screen dimmed and sound off, I too have been able to get 8 hours of battery life. Typically in use though, with max settings, you will recieve about 4.7-5 hours of life, which is plenty enough to get everything done.

Posted by rudybaga2

i just found out today for the battery they have cellboost..which if you have a cell phone you might no what it is..iit boost the battery life by longer(by how much i do not no)and its only$6(in some places) but i use it for my cell phone and i wont run out a charge for a week rather than using my chager i leave it on all day its dead with in 2 days.plus you can throw it away when its done