Caption Contest

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Inspired by the Jesus thread, but I thought this could be an ongoing thing.

Go at it!

Posted by The Judge

Blogs have been doing it for a while.

Having said that...
Ronald: "Hey does that game have Me in it?"
Mario: "...No."
Ronald: *tear*

Quoting The Judge: Blogs have been doing it for a while.

O rly?

My personal caption, by the way, is:

Ronald: Take that damn M off your hat, or I'm suing you for all you're worth.

Posted by The Judge

"Why do you have glossy skin?! I WANT GLOSSY SKIN!"
The next morning Ronald was found dead in his appartment after lamanating himself and drinking red and blue paint.

Posted by sabre

When Mario conceeded that he did not, in fact, want to trade his Parasect for Ronnie's Growlithe, he was forcibly discharged from the restaurant. He never got his Happy Meal.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Quoting Sabredog: When Mario conceeded that he did not, in fact, want to trade his Parasect for Ronnie's Growlithe, he was forcibly discharged from the restaurant. He never got his Happy Meal.

ROFL fuckin' COPTER

Posted by Zeta

Mario was about to sue McDonalds for their food making him fat, but Ronald quickly managed to change the subject. By commenting that Mario was getting his *** kicked by an emo on MKDS, he managed to make Mario forget about sueing them. After all, no one wants to get their *** kicked by an emo. It'd be embarassing

Posted by Non-ExistentOne

Ronald: I didn't know they made a Weight Watchers game!

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Ronald: so then, Grimace is all like "ronald, please stop! I said no!" and then I say, "Listen bi-whoa, hey, is that advanced wars?"

sabredog seriously wins this thread

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Wings][IMG]http://www.dsnews.co.uk/mario_ronald.jpg[/IMG]"SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! The big M and the Burger Clown face off in a no-holds barred Slap-Box!"

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=The Judge]"Why do you have glossy skin?! I WANT GLOSSY SKIN!"
The next morning Ronald was found dead in his appartment after lamanating himself and drinking red and blue paint.

NICE ONE WINGS. NOW WE HAVE TO EXPERIENCE THIS S[COLOR=lightgreen]H[/COLOR]IT.

Posted by ExoXile

Christ that's funny.

Posted by Nightscare

Quoting Wings:

mario: hehehe...i'm so high right now i dont know whats goin on...yoshi is sooooo hot.

ronald: sex me hamburgler!!!! sex me now!!!

Posted by Drewboy64

Ronald: You see kids, this is what happens when you eat here
[IMG]http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b21/Drewboy64/McMario.jpg[/IMG]

Oh, I didn't notice that Jesus was looking over Mario's shoulder. That one is hilarious.

Posted by KoH

Strangely enough... for such an odd pic that you'd think there were some hilarious captions you could edit in... there aren't. There were a few though, but just not as much as expected.

Posted by Linko_16

Sabredog and ExoXile won. New picture.

Posted by Klarth

Posted by Zeta

Bill got lost on one of his business trips and happened to come upon an Amazon women tribe.

Posted by Non-ExistentOne

Woman: Me want snoo-snoo!

Posted by Drewboy64

Say you like eating white carpet! Say it!

Giggity Giggity Giggity!

Posted by KoH

lmao, family guy rocks.

Posted by Linko_16

Many women attempt Voo-Doo Sex as a course of revenge against their husbands. Whether or not it works is debatable, but studies indicate that most women who follow this practice end up leaving their spouses for the doll.

Okay, so it wasn't that funny. Stfu.

It wasn't so much being crushed that hurt so much, John reflected. It was the giant invisible high heels that she kept spiking him with.

Posted by Nightscare

when will i learn NOT to eat the yellow carpet?

Posted by Linko_16

Josh thought he'd seen the worst of his drug trip... before the circus penguins arrived.