Snowstorm Massiveness

Posted by Arczu

So I wake up this morning and think I was going to go to school when BAM. 12-20+ inches of snow on the ground. and it's a blizzard out there. They closed down my little sister's school. In fact, they even shut down the colleges it was so bad. It's been a looong time since snow was so bad that they cancelled school around here. If anybody is even close to where I am, you must be feeling it, as shovelling the sidewalk is going to be manditory if you don't want to break yer neck this time... ugh.

I wouldn't be surprised if this is the result of Winter being held back so long. It breaks out and pluges everywhere with snow and a lot of it when it has to wait. No school today, but freaky devolopments later on.

Posted by Klarth

Lucky. We get snow around here every two or three years if we're lucky, and even then it's not very much... With the exception of last winter, when it snowed solidly for fourteen days and we were the only school in the county left open. Boo.

Posted by Ant

It's 85 and windy as hell here. Snow must be nice.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I almost died getting home from work last night, as well as tonight. I didn't bother going to school, because it was worse in the morning/afternoon. **** I hate living here.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Ant: It's 85 and windy as hell here. Snow must be nice.

Screw that. I want to ride my motorcycle. But, I'm about ready to store it away for the winter. :(

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting Arczu]