Dinner Party

Posted by The Judge

We're all sitting at Denny's or some diner. That's right, every last one of us miserable wretches. Everyone from VGC, all in one room, eating and gaying it up (or straightening it, for the gay folks out there).

Question being: There's 4 seats per booth, and a spot for one, maybe two, chairs to the side. Who are the three people you're sitting with? Who drops by to see you? How long do they talk to you for? Who would you go around and visit and for how long? Anybody you wouldn't let sit at your table or even talk to? Would you be talking a lot or just sticking to your meal? Is Coro eating steak? (the answer is yes).

Anyways, you get the picture.

I personally think that the main people at our table would be Sniper, Darksong, Myself, and Ant.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I go over to an empty corner and get some food and a newspaper, and dont look up unless someone sits down to talk to me. This means that I eat alone, most likely. :(

(Side note: This is what I actually do in the college caf. :()

Posted by cool gamer dad

Stinger, Skitzo, Soul, and Flounder.

SPF 50 UNITE

EDIT: + Sabredog and + Xenos 'cuz we fellow cali thugs

Posted by brownoystercult

I'd probably sit with either the KoH, Hyper, or Chepito. And yeah, I'd talk a lot.

Posted by The Judge

Also include who you'd visit and you think'd visit you.

Posted by Boner

I'd be sitting in a corner with low lighting, an ashtray, full pack of smokes (aside from the one that is lit), and a cup of coffee with no cream and 1 sugar, and a perfect view of all entrances. From there, I wait to see who decides to approach me and ask if a seat is taken. Until then, I'd just lurk and keep my eyes on everyone else.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Rob and Fei are the only ones who would talk to me. :(

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Opeth: I'd be sitting in a corner with low lighting, an ashtray, full pack of smokes, and a cup of coffee with no cream and 1 sugar, and a perfect view of all entrances. From there, I wait to see who decides to approach me and ask if a seat is taken. Until then, I'd just lurk and keep my eyes on everyone else.

F[COLOR="White"]u[/COLOR]ck, I'd come to see you for a bit. Maybe order you a shake.

Posted by Boner

Quoting The Judge: F[COLOR="White"]u[/COLOR]ck, I'd come to see you for a bit. Maybe order you a shake.

One of my vacant seats would be open to you, good sir.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting The Judge:
I personally think that the main people at our table would be Sniper, Darksong, Myself, and Ant.

...So i'm not one of the "MAIN" ones EH!? :mad:
Where else would i sit :(....?

Posted by The Judge

I'd let you squeeze in next to me.

Posted by ExoXile

W..w..ould you also pay for my meal? :rolleyes:

Posted by Lord of Spam

I struggle to resist to urg eto start a food fight.

Ive never been in one:(, and a VGC gathering seems like an appropriately infantile setting to start one.

Posted by Echo

I'd probably table hop a little bit at first, talk to some people, than I'd find an empty table and wait for people to come to me. I have no idea who would come and sit next to me, though. If no one came, I'd get up and go to the bathroom or something, than pick a table with an empty seat and slide in. Most people here who aren't new I'd enjoy sitting with.

Posted by The Judge

I'll rumble with you. You might be a good match.

Wait, are we allowing weapons?

Posted by Acheron

If this were maybe a year ago, I'd be in a booth with a train of new members that followed me around, but I'd spend the entire party talking to Jack and Rob at their booth(s).

Right now I have no idea. I would still probably spend the entire time talking to Jack and Rob, however.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I choose pistols at dawn.

Posted by The Judge

I asked for a fight, not a duel. Besides, I only duel with Katanas and Rapiers.

I want a proper cage fight.

Posted by Xenos

Sit in a corner with a big piece of rabric on top of me, I would also have a soundboard with me.

Posted by Acheron

Quoting The Judge: I asked for a fight, not a duel. Besides, I only duel with Katanas and Rapiers.

And before you begin the combat, you casually ask your opponent what his THAC0 is.

Posted by ExoXile

I would visit everyone. :)
...In hope that everyone would visit me... :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The Judge: I want a proper cage fight.

MMA ftw. Its on.

Posted by Axis

I choose the closet. I would be sitting with a mop, a bucket, and a piece of wood.

Posted by Linko_16

I'm the waiter.

Get your own ****ed refill.

Posted by brownoystercult

Oh, and Denny's is ****ing awesome.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Can I bring my DS?

Posted by Linko_16

Restaraunt Polocy says no... but I KO'd my superviser earlier when he tried to fire me, so go ahead.

Posted by Hyper

I'd follow Sabredog and Klarth around and would probably freak them out a bit. :) Afterwards, the three of us would find netman and sneak into the bathroom and have hot gay sex. We've been wanting to for awhile, now.

Oh, and I'd give the following a swift kick in the face:

- Max Mouse
- Junior Senior
- Evanc00le0
- That other guy

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Hyper: Afterwards, the three of us would find netman and sneak into the bathroom and have hot gay sex. We've been wanting to for awhile, now.

The way I unerstand it, netman is gay, therefore, he has sex with men.

You, H-twelve-per, are not technically a man. You do have a penis, but you also have a nice vagina, so I'd hardly call you a man.

But you'd be free to pleasure yourself as you watch Sabredish and netty get down.

Anyway, I'd be sitting with Captain Bazariah Muldoon, smoking a fatty-bom-batty blunt (that's an oversized marijuana cigarette, for those of you prepubescent VGCers out there). LoS would be cheelin too, but I don't know if he's up for the ganja like me and Baz are. Trigger would join us, I'm certain. You know, cause I'm irresistable to her, or so I understand. I don't think she puffs the cheevah, but she'd show up, for a bit. Richaod would be there, you know, to discuss music'n'sh*t. My dog Bear would be there too, because Denny's has god-awful food that only drunk/high/third-shifters can enjoy. So Bear would have to eat most of Baz's Moons Over My Hammy. Higbvyub would drop by, and have some biscuits and gravy, I'm sure. Once the grass was past, Dexter would swing over and we'd talk about Dexter like stuff. I'm not as into it as he is, but I do have a certain interest in cosplaying. I dont' know that I'll ever do any of that sort of thing, but I'm up to discuss it. Negative Trend would show up, after a while, probably trippin ballz to the wall. And I'd jump in on that action, too. Pit, who is my favorite Blaxican, would head over, long enough to eat an Enormous Omlette Sandwich, which he brought from the BK side. Chepito, who is my favorite tamale manufacturer, would bring another sack of budz for the crew to burn.

I'd hope to see all of you there, at some point, with only a few exceptions. I obviously can't describe the whole evening, but trust me, you, the reader, would be there, at some point.

Unless you're Landon. Then you wouldn't be there, because this is my dream sequence, and you're not there, Landon.

I'm sure you don't even wanna be there. So look at that. We agree on something.

Posted by Skitzo Control

First, I'll take a chat with Soul, Stinger, and Flounder, the SPF-50 crew. These guys are clanmates (although Soul and I are H1 guys, and Stinger and Flounder stick to H2), and I have to see what they're up to.

I move on to Xenos, Sable, and Dexter, the three people that I talk to over the phone on occasion, still. The three are a little group themselves, so I'm sure I could find them sitting together and maybe get in a few words. Great people.

Next up, we have Corrupt, Raptor (considering they're there), Pit, and Fei-on, just to chat it up and maybe reconcile my dislike for them. If I still hate them, I'd bound them and tie them upside down from the high-dive!:o

On to KoH, HPK, Ant, and Hyper. KoH and HPK are friends, but I hardly talk to them, so it'd be good to catch up. Ant and Hyper are the people I talk to rarely, and I'd try my best to convince them that 4Chan is not funny.

Then I'd talk with Iris, for a few penis jokes. Can't go a day without 'em...

And, last of all, I'd talk with Trigger, for a conversation filled with intelligence and a few jokes here and there to end both our days.

Posted by Ant

Sadly, Hyper hates 4chan just like you. So no worries there.

I would make all come to me.

Posted by coromoro

I would be sitting with netman and Linkman at first, and I'd chatting with them about random stuff, probably music. Of course we would also be laughing about Linkman's height, because he's extremely short. Ant would then join in, and I guess The Judge would have to come, as well. I would ask The Judge why he chose Denny's, because I actually hate Denny's for having gross, low-quality t-bone steaks (which I would order anyway). Stalolin would walk by, and I'd ask him to sit with us, because he's a loner. He'd make us laugh and stuff. Alastor would also walk by, and he would stop for a little chat. So anyway, I would finish my steak, and then just walk around and see who else I can find. I would stop for a little while at everbody's table, and have a little chat. I would especially go by Sabredog's table, along with Klarth's. It is always a pleasure hearing the Englishmen talk. Altinure would also be a definite stop for me, I would call him a sexy man, and then give him a little wink. Then I would stop by Angelwing's table and talk to her for a while. I assume Dark Bulb would be there as well, so I'd talk to him about--you know, wavedashing, stuff like that. In the end, I would stop by Jesse's table ask him to pay for all the food, seeing as everyone of us have made money for him by being members of VGC! :cool:

Posted by Ex-Linkman

coromoro, netman, and Sabredog.

Quoting coromoro: Of course we would also be laughing about Linkman's height, because he's extremely short.

stfu coro I'm 5'7" that's not that short. >=O

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Vampiro: Can I bring my DS?

No, cuz you, me, Kris, and Gar are security. You know, defending the temple and all?

Posted by The Judge

I would imagine myself rotating around a lot of tables for a short period of time, namely to see ExoXile, Vampiro, Stalolin, Skitzo Control, Coro, Pit, Angelwing, Poison, Dark Bulb, Klarth, Sabredog, Hyper, Dreadnaught, Prince Redon, Netman, Sniper (obviously), Shade, Dexter, and so on. I'd get to all of you eventually, except the few of you that I hate.

Quoted post: No, cuz you, me, Kris, and Gar are security. You know, defending the temple and all?

Oh shi-

I didn't know Denny's was the Temple. ****it, man. You gotta inform me about these things.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Vampiro: Oh shi-

I didn't know Denny's was the Temple. ****it, man. You gotta inform me about these things.

It isn't. But the temple is being repaired cuz Kris's picture of a garden hoe got out of control and threw stuff out of wack. So we had to relocate to Denny's for the time being. 'Sides, free fountain refills :-D

God****it, Kris.

Only a meat-lovers skillet will guarantee my forgiveness.

Posted by The Judge

The tab would be on me.

That's why my nickname is Moneybags.

In fact, if you dudes arrange like a week hotel or somethin, I'll pay for our outings. Vampiro, Vox, and any of the other dudes.

Posted by Hyper

You're paying for the plane tickets as well.

Posted by The Judge

Hahahano

You pay for the preliminaries, I pay for the fun.

Posted by Skitzo Control

The Judge throwin' up the Benjamins to pay for my gambling and prostitutes? Sweeeeeet.

Posted by coromoro

I'll make a deal with you guys. If I ever happen to find $100 billion on the ground, I shall pay for plane tickets for every VGC member, and we will have the dinner party! :cool:

Quoted post: If I ever happen to find $100 billion on the ground

Why so much? I'd do it if I won/found a million.

Posted by coromoro

Quoting Vampiro: Why so much? I'd do it if I won/found a million.

I get greedy at times. :(

Posted by Prince Redon

Hm, it would probably be Derick so he could pay for my meal and provide me with a laugh or 2, Stalolin, would be there so I could poke fun at him, Coro because...must I explain? It's Coro, he must be there. Linko, and Linkman would be there...I would try to get Sniper but he's to manly and would probably be playing hide and go seek by himself, using James Bond moves by flipping tables hiding behind them and holding his fingers like a gun. The others I would walk around and visit?...I would stop by teh bulbs table, and probably see Poison and Angelwing there, then I would go to Dexter's table, and maybe sit down (if allowed, since I know Dexter hates me, jk Dexy) and talk a bit, but Dex seems to be busy constantly so that wouldn't last long, and then I would go shake Vamps hand for being right so much, and hand him a honorary metal plack, then I would probably go spike the punch and baracade myself in my home, and watch as chaos breaks out on the news...

Wow, I would have to find a bigger table I think...Because if it was my choice I would have all people mentioned lined up down the table...then a few more, but I don't remember them because they never talk to me...either that or I forgot them.

Posted by Dexter

I wouldn't be able to sit very still or talk to a small group of people for too long when I first arrived. I would want to talk to everyone, to have an opportunity to make a moment and exchange a few gestures. There are too many friends, too many interesting characters, I wouldn't want to miss out on them all and condense it down to so few.

Firstly, I'd meet up with Xenos. Since I know she would be more comfortable and relaxed having someone she already knows and talks to regularly accompany her, it would work out very nicely. But we wouldn't sit down. We'd be too busy with other activities. We've already decided that if a VGC gathering ever occurred, we would go around asking everyone's VGC names and making them nametags! This would make things so much easier, since knowing all our appearances can be incredibly challenging or in many cases impossible. This would also give Xenos and myself the opportunity to meet everyone and converse with them, as well as an excuse to get away from them. We'd have the entire VGC community behind us, and then we could move on to whatever else.

Some of the odd members I'd look forward to meeting would be rivercitytecmo, D.J Cat, Foxy McCloud, Tevnon, Coarse Limely, and Foppy D. I'd introduce Fairy to Moose and Foxy McCloud and get back to them laters. Then there'd be members like Raptor and Corrupt, but I'd imagine that we'd get together after the dinner party for our own late-night adventures.

Posted by Pit

Meh, too many people. Bill, Gar, Scott, Vamp, Trigger, Aesthetic, S0ul (we already met though), etc., etc.

Though me Scott, Gar, and Vamp will automatically greet everyone as we're going to be walking around as security.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Pit: S0ul (we already met though)

STEP UP

I want a Coke, *****. Eating with you is bad luck, I think.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Pit:
Though me Scott, Gar, and Vamp will automatically greet everyone as we're going to be walking around as security.

Security? At a frigggin' Denny's?

Posted by Shade

I'd wander around stealing people's food. They won't mind because Judge will buy them another meal anyway. :cool:

Posted by Pit

Quoting Opeth: Security? At a frigggin' Denny's?

It could get rowdy.

You may get drunk.

Posted by Zeta

I'd just sit in a corner, like I do at all social events. After I got bored enough I'd leave, cursing my pitiful social interaction abilities.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Pit: It could get rowdy.

I agree. There's already severe tension on VGC. Imagine what it might turn into at Denny's!

Then again, people seem much more tolerate of others in person, even if they are already Internet enemies. They just can't be as ruthless to the face, especially with so many witnesses.

Posted by Hyper

Yeah, I'm a total pushover in person :cool:

Quoted post: Though me Scott, Gar, and Vamp will automatically greet everyone as we're going to be walking around as security.

I get to strip-search the womenz :D

Posted by Aesthetic

This is a bit creepy, as my friends and I regularly choose Denny's as the place to gather for our late-night to early-morning meals of nachos and fries. Oh, the random bits of nonsensical joy is rampant.

Anyway, I would be sitting in the round booth with Trigger, making fun of each other's fragments and creating much drinkie spit all the while (we'd ask for extra napkins beforehand). Of course, this would only be after updating each other of our lives and discussing the ways of the world, but that would only take a couple hours anyway. When we would decide to make our rounds, we would separate, and as she would most likely go converse with Skitzo, I would look around the room to see what order I'd like to go in - for example, knowing I'd most likely have a long conversation with Angelwing and Linko, I'd wait to see them until after I said short, "Hi, how are you?"s to The Judge and people I haven't seen enough of to know whether I like them or not. Eventually, I'd most likely say hi to everyone, including Misoxeny (we'd have to make a quick biking-through-the-woods-in-the-pitch-black-with-flashlights-taped-to-our-bikes run, k?), Spammiekins (I'll bring my beetle for you), Klarth (bring my documentary, god****it), Sabredog (I swear, I'll start talking to you then - we'll be best buds 4eva), Fate (we'll draw naughty pictures of naughtiness), and others who I'll think of parenthesis for later. :cool:

Posted by Lord of Spam

Fei: I'll pass most likely, but I'll be sure to bust some mad phat rave moves to entertain you in your altered state.

Posted by Azusa

I'm not sure. I would most likely find a corner to sit in and sketch everyone around me like I usually end up doing. Exciting, I know.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Lord of Spam: Fei: I'll pass most likely, but I'll be sure to bust some mad phat rave moves to entertain you in your altered state.

I can rave pretty well myself. I'll bet you've never dropped E-bomb and then raved, though. Wild sh*t, my friend, wild sh*t.

EDIT- Wow, I just noticed that not many people want me at their party...[/p*ss'n'moan] But Triggity seems quite popular.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

I'd first change name tags so that no one can associate me with wavedashing.

THEN

If possible, I would love to meet Judge in person, as well as Ant. Judge just seems to be someone easy to talk to, just not on AIM. Ant, well I wouldn't know, I don't know much about you to begin with. Not like I tried, so I can take blame for that!

Scott and Robby with the accent. I would actually like to hear Scott play, and just hear Rob speak 8). If that is even possible... with Scott defending the temple and all. Maybe pass over to Coro and not discuss wavedashing, and instead relativity, for giggles.

If even more possible, pass by Shin Ra when he's talking to Pit. I mean it's only fair to say thanks when I'm just going in every folder and grabbing all the music I can get right? But just like Scott, you'd be busy defending the temple.

I might see Vampiro, not sitting down, but kicking children in the face. I'd then give him a high five so hard, everyone can hear it. I'd then sit down with Cyphus and DarkBlade and actually discuss the game mechanics, and if Amorasaki were to actually get on more, he'd be there :(.

Then I'd walk over to the last table, but I'll see Soul on the way. I'll push him into random people for staining my bed with stains. Thats right, stains. Then I'd settle down and have KD. Denny's will now carry KD.

Posted by Klarth

MY TABLE WILL BE NETMAN, SABREYDOO, XENOS AND MYSELF
WITH NUMEROUS INDIVIDUALS SUCH AS AESTHETIC, EXOXILE AND VAMPIRO UNDERNEATH IT

Quoted post: WITH NUMEROUS INDIVIDUALS SUCH AS AESTHETIC, EXOXILE AND VAMPIRO UNDERNEATH IT

... doing what?

Posted by Aesthetic

Playing Egyptian Ratscrew and listening to "Endless Love" in the dark, of course.

Oh yeah, I forgot that I'd need to make time for that. Bean, bring the Walternator. And I add Pit to the under-the-table crew.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Klarth:
WITH NUMEROUS INDIVIDUALS SUCH AS AESTHETIC, EXOXILE AND VAMPIRO UNDERNEATH IT

So... we will be like dogs... and get leftovers? :(

Posted by Shade

More like dogs in the heat.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Quoting Opeth: I'd be sitting in a corner with low lighting, an ashtray, full pack of smokes (aside from the one that is lit), and a cup of coffee with no cream and 1 sugar, and a perfect view of all entrances. From there, I wait to see who decides to approach me and ask if a seat is taken. Until then, I'd just lurk and keep my eyes on everyone else.

Can I come and have a few smokes with you?

As for people I would go and see, I don't know. I guess I would just wait for people to come up to me.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Aesthetic: Playing Egyptian Ratscrew

GYAAAH, I HATE THAT GAME!!

*massages injured hands*

Posted by Aesthetic

I'm amazing at it. You're playing, too. :cool:

Posted by Linko_16

Fine. I know your weak, girly hands could never harm me. :3

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'll pretend to play, but I'll slowly remove cards from the table while no one is looking, then leave once half the deck is gone. :cool:

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Linko_16: Fine. I know your weak, girly hands could never harm me. :3

Aesthetic gets to wear metal gloves, thus equalizing the playing field.

Posted by 007 ninja

yeah well **** you all i hate denny's.

I'll see you all at a café in Boston (espresso royale, right next to BU auditorium. Great croissantes there)

Posted by Aesthetic

Hey, I get competitive with those girly hands of mine. No metal gloves are necessary, Zeta, but thanks.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I'd be be with bazariah, Speedfreak, and Linko most likely. But only if Linko wears his Metool shirt, otherwise I just won't speak to him all night.

Posted by The Judge

You make me laugh pretty hard sometimes.

Posted by neonmole

After meeting everyone in the room I'd choose to site at a table with Dexter, Coromoro and Fei-on.

Posted by Ant

I see how it is...

Posted by mis0

I'm game for a kamikaze bike ride any day!

If anyone is to join me at my table, I'd hope it'd be Aesthetic, Klarth, and Wings. All interesting people who are bound to have some tales to tell, and I'd love to share my own. I have no idea what kind of food they serve at Denny's so I'll just say I'd eat a modest amount. I'd probably say "cactus" to Sabre, Xenos, Speedfreak, Bepop, Fei-on, etc. Afterwards I'd probably linger for a bit, and then go home. Or offer to be the designated driver (if Denny's serves alcohol).

Posted by Lord of Spam

I could be convinced to chill with teh khaos.

Posted by Shade

I couldn't be convinced to use the bathrooms at Denny's...oh boy.

Posted by Aesthetic

They're not that bad. Better than Lockport Cinema bathrooms, especially if you have to crawl under the stall door. Like a snake, I was.

Posted by Hyper

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :( And I thought I had it bad once.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Why did you crawl under the door?

Were you not tall enough to watch while standing on the toilet in the next stall?;)

Posted by chec

Quoting Aesthetic: They're not that bad. Better than Lockport Cinema bathrooms, especially if you have to crawl under the stall door. Like a snake, I was.

it`s not nice to invade people`s privacy like that

Posted by Klarth

That's a bit hypocritical.

Posted by Kodachi

It looks like I'd end up at my own table.
It's ok, though, because I'd be throwing french(oll freedom) fries at a few of you.

Posted by Shin-Ra

My apologies all, my security services are already given to Waffle House.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Lord of Spam: I could be convinced to chill with teh khaos.

If you're uncomfortable with a missile launcher pointed at your face, I'm sure you could be.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Does Denny's serve KD?

Posted by Lord of Spam

I thrive when missiles are aimed at me. The pressure makes me function better.

Posted by Aesthetic

Quoting Lord of Spam: Why did you crawl under the door?

Were you not tall enough to watch while standing on the toilet in the next stall?;)

Ahaha, no. :( But it wasn't to spy on a leaking person, it was to get out of the stall. It failed to open back up. I love my town.

[quote=chec]it`s not nice to invade people`s privacy like that

It`s not nice to invade people`s message boards like that.

Posted by Shade

Ohhhhh!

chec, are going to take that?

Posted by mis0

Yeah, 'cause scum doesn't fight back.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Oh snap.

Somebody reban chec.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Kodachi: It looks like I'd end up at my own table.
It's ok, though, because I'd be throwing french(oll freedom) fries at a few of you.

Awww, I'd be honored if you sat with me! Veganpride? Wait, you aren't a vegan anymore....forget I offered.

Posted by The Judge

I approve of this thread.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'd throw food at people I didnt recognize.

Which is quite a lot of you.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Ant: Awww, I'd be honored if you sat with me! Veganpride? Wait, you aren't a vegan anymore....forget I offered.

I'll save an entire potato for you. >:o

Posted by chec

Quoting The Judge: I approve of this thread.

as if anyone cares, The Judge

Posted by The Judge

[COLOR="White"]Fu[/COLOR]ck you

Posted by Lord of Spam

Seconded.

Posted by mis0

Let's just troll him eveerywhere he goes.

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS, CHEC.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Sounds good. And besides, since trolling is apparently no longer against the rules, its not like we can get in trouble for it kekeke

Posted by Ant

Quoting Kodachi: I'll save an entire potato for you. >:o

You know where you can shove that potato...yeah, there.

Posted by The Judge

Into your gaping mouth.

Posted by mis0

Quoting Ant: You know where you can shove that potato...yeah, there.

Look, shoving a potato in an outlet won't electricute you.

Posted by Shade

No, up his vagina.

Duh.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The Judge: Into your gaping mouth.

Only if its the size of a hallway.

Posted by Shade

Hallwack.

Posted by chec

Quoting Lord of Spam: Sounds good. And besides, since trolling is apparently no longer against the rules, its not like we can get in trouble for it kekeke

aparently not much is against the rules here(removed for extreme awfulness)

Failing at being funny is against the rules, but only if your screenname is chec. ~Kodachi

Posted by GameMiestro

Seeing as how there are going to be at least 10 people at every 4 person table, I'll just buy the restaurant and force you all to leave.

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Ant: You know where you can shove that potato...yeah, there.

I don't think it will fit up your ***. It would be a rather large potato.

Posted by Ant

I'll take that as a compliment! :D

Fine...let us feast upon this potato.

Posted by The Judge

After it has been inside both of you.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting chec: aparently not much is against the rules here(removed for extreme awfulness)

Except that I happen to know that you have been banned by the same supermod 6 times. You would think you would get the hint that you arent wanted by now.

Quoting chec: Failing at being funny is against the rules, but only if your screenname is chec. ~Kodachi

zing'd

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Dang. I am way out of the loop.

Everytime VGC collectively hates one particular user, like Sean Fury, I always seem to miss the posts that warrant such fierce hatred.

Posted by Lord of Spam

All he does is flame. :(

His hipocrasy is kinda funny, though. He complains about us being on a message board. But... he's doing it on a message board.

Posted by GameMiestro

I'll sit at a table with Fei-on, chec, and Landon.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Why me? Oughtn't you to provide a bit of reasoning?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Landon and Fei at one table?

Heck, I'll sit there too. Just so that I can kick the **** out of Landon under the table.

Posted by Axis

Yes, because we all know Fei-on is sitting with me. I mean, what the hell.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'd sit with him. :(

We could debate Star Trek and Star Wars. Anyone who wants to repell women can join us. :(

Posted by Axis

Sign me up. I'll bring my Ewok Costume.

Posted by GameMiestro

You can fit in an Ewok costume?

[quote=Fei-on]Why me? Oughtn't you to provide a bit of reasoning?

I thought of you as the most likely... candidate.

Posted by Axis

Pft. Yeah. I'm about 3' 11''

Posted by Lord of Spam

Ewoks are creepy. They are not allowed near my table.

Posted by Shade

Ewoks are fuzzy and adorable. Not to mention hilarious.

Yeah, I said it.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The ewoks ruined Return of the Jedi.

Yeah, i went there. What now, punk?

Edit:>:0

Posted by The Judge

[quote=LoS]What not, punk?
My word!

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting GameMiestro:
I thought of you as the most likely... candidate.

I dont' think I follow. You've said you'd sit with chec, Landon and myself, which I take to mean you think that chec, Landon and I all have something in common, and I'm curious what you think we have in common.

Posted by The Judge

I'd like to see that table cause it'd end up in a brawl.

Posted by Aesthetic

And then I'd buy everyone bowls of whipped cream. Eleven cents times how many, exactly?

Posted by The Judge

like, 80.

Except the noobs don't get whipped cream, so like, 12.

Posted by Aesthetic

I think I could manage that.

Posted by Linko_16

Don't forget the tip. I expected to be paid for my fabulous service.

Posted by Aesthetic

I giggled. :o

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'll sneak up and help Fei gank the others.

And I demand two tubs of whipped cream D:

Posted by Aesthetic

But that's, like, two dollars. Why should you get special treatment, one with the amazing sig >:0

Fine.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Aesthetic: I giggled. :o

That's it. No ice in your root beer.

Posted by Aesthetic

:(

I'm stealing all of the whipped cream. >:0

Posted by Hyper

omg you have whipped cream? hit me up on aim :cool: