Split Argument About Graphics

Posted by Klarth

Just argue it here, folks.

I wish I knew how to use mod tools better.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Speedfreak: "[COLOR=#f0f8ff]I'd rather use the shell [than the Revolution controller] for fpses"[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f0f8ff][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#f0f8ff]:)[/COLOR]

Well, I would

:)

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Klarth: Well, I would

:)

You don't know that yet :o

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting misogenie: On the internet, I noticed that a computer image is loaded in a linear fashion - line by line. Would it be faster if the image is loaded in a clockwise spiral fashion? ( From top left corner straight across to right corner, then from there straight down to bottom right corner, then from there straight across to bottom left corner, then from there straight up to left corner on second row... this same thing keeps repeating until it accelerates as it reaches towards the center of the image).

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters.

"The PSP has a 10 megapizel camera built in"
"The PSP has PS2 quality graphics"
"The PSP can run Windows XP at 3 GHz"
By some idiot who doesn't even have a PSP.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=higbvuyb]"The PSP has PS2 quality graphics"
That one's actually true...

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Klarth: That one's actually true...

Is it?
Sure i know PSP actaully DO have awesome grapics but that good? =/

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

PSP is not quite capable of emulating the PS2, but it's not far off.

Posted by Klarth

Certainly looks a ****load better than the first-gen PS2 games.

Yeah, but that's because it has a very similar development process to - if not exactly the same as - the PS2. And people already know how to develop stuff for the PS2, so farly high-quality graphics are attainable very soon.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Klarth: Certainly looks a ****load better than the first-gen PS2 games.

At first I thought you were saying that as a "stupid statement." My bad.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Klarth: ...mwekghgsg...

Incorrect. The PSP does not have PS2 graphics. They graphics are horrible. Every single PSP I've seen running Ridge Racer doesn't even have basic anti-alising, and anyway, the PSP has a tiny resolution. If you increased the screen size to the size of a normal TV, the pixels would be about the size of your fingernail.

Yes, but what? The fact is that the PSP HAS a smaller screen, therefore is sharper and has a higher resolution - simply because of its size.

Motion blur is a problem, but it's nothing that I can't get past. It's a screen thing rather than a game thing, though - it's down to poor choice of screen by Sony. Nevertheless, the problem exists.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoted post: Yes, but what? The fact is that the PSP HAS a smaller screen, therefore is sharper and has a higher resolution - simply because of its size.

No. That's only when pixel density is higher, not screen size lower. If you have a 10 inch LCD, it's not 4 times as sharp as a 20 inch screen, is it?

Quoted post: ...

It's a spelling mistake. People do that all the time.

Quoted post: PSP's graphics are horrible even though it's a handheld?

I second Vamp.

It's horrible, compared to the PS2. That's what I said.

Yes.

"The patient has no past history of suicides."

Accused, Defending His Own Case: "Did you get a good look at my face when I took your purse?"
The defendant was found guilty and sentenced to ten years in jail.

Lawyer: "How far apart were the vehicles at the time of the collision?"

Even so, saying that the PSP has similar graphics to the PS2 because it has a similar pixel density is incorrect. If you had a 3 x 3 pixel screen which had a larger pixel density than a 1024 x 768 LCD, you can't say the 3x3 screen has better graphics.

Posted by Klarth

Er, um, er, pixel density/resolution isn't the point. The graphics themselves are on par with PS2 sir.

Posted by Speedfreak

They are not.

Posted by The Judge

Argue this in the PSP board.

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting Klarth: Er, um, er, pixel density/resolution isn't the point. The graphics themselves are on par with PS2 sir.

Simulation:

On par?

His point.

Posted by Fate

That pixelated crappy comparison shows you've never played a PSP. It destroys 2D gaming and just looks beautiful. For the small screen it has, the clarity is amazing. It's like carrying a PS2 with a widescreen. /end all

Posted by higbvuyb

Incorrect. It looks sharp, BECAUSE the screen is small. Thats like saying a 3 x 3 pixel screen has PS2 quality graphics, because each pixel is .5mm x .5mm. A screen like that would have great clarity, but if you tried to play GTA on it then blew it up to PS2 sze, then you would get:
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/higbvuyb/gta8ho.jpg[/IMG]

Okay, true enough. But the OPSP screen is a) much denser than you're making out, and b) that screenshot is bollocks. When I'm a) awake, b) can be bothered, and c) a liitle less drunk, I'll post an accurate comparison.

Meanwhile, don't be such a git.

Posted by Fate

hig, the screen size doesn't matter if it at least looks sharp. Same goes for the DS, you know, so don't be all defensive.

Posted by Speedfreak

PS2 > PSP IN GRAPHICAL CAPABILITIES. THIS IS FACT. PSP HAS NO ADVANTAGES WHATSOEVER. THIS IS FACT. ARGUEMENT ENDS HERE.

Posted by Fate

We know that, Addy. It can just emulate the graphics pretty **** well. It really does look like a portable PS2. :/

Posted by Speedfreak

NO. IT. DOESN'T. IF YOU THINK IT LOOKS EVEN CLOSE TO PS2 YOU'RE ALSO THE KIND OF PERSON THAT THINKS PS2 IS EVEN REMOTELY SIMILAR TO GC AND XBOX.

Posted by Klarth

And that's the point I've been trying to make all along. =/ Yeah, PS2 > PSP, but only marginally. Have you seen Magna Carta's graphics? It's not a direct port of the PS2 game - It's a port with just-about-identical visuals, more customisation, and a load more stuff.

PS2:

PSP:

edit: directed at Fate. And Speedfreak. I don't know, just pretend I posted before him.

Posted by Speedfreak

Two games that look pretty much the same =/= pretty much equal graphical power. RE4 on PS2 and GC look "pretty much" the same, but that doesn't change the fact that GC pisses all over PS2.

Posted by Fate

But that's not the point we're making here, is it?

Posted by Klarth

I agree all the way that GCN's graphics are superior, but where the **** did that come from?

Posted by Speedfreak

You're saying that the graphics are pretty much equal by comparing two screenshots of two games that look roughly similar. I'm saying that's bullshit reasoning and use RE4 on PS2 and GC as an example.

Posted by Klarth

Yeah, but then you chipped in about GCN's graphics "****ing all over PS2", which is irrelevant, as we're not discussing the GCN here. Fact is; we're not talking about limit-breaking capabilities here, just the graphics of individual games and how PSP graphics are just about equivalent to those of most PS2 games.

Posted by Speedfreak

IT'S CALLED AN ANALOGY, IDIOT. WHEN YOU REFER TO SOMETHING ELSE THAT HAS THE SAME RULES APPLIED TO IT TO ILLUSTRATE A POINT?

They are not "equivalent". They run at lower resolutions, lower polygon counts, less effects, worse textures and no Anti-aliasing applied. YOU ARE WRONG, SIR.

Posted by Fate

The only game I've seen on it to make proper commentary is MGS Ac!d. I'm not kidding when I say it looks amazing. And in this case, Addy, "equivalent" doesn't necessarily mean "equal," but more "pretty close." :/

Posted by Klarth

Pretty loose analogy if you ask me. And besides, I don't need a point illustrate it as it's already before me in black-and-****ing-white. Actually, it's in full vibrant colour with high polygon counts, but that's besides the point.

If it looks the same or if I can't tell the difference, then I'm really not bothered.

Posted by Pit

I find it stupid that people say the PSP graphics suck because it isn't on par with the PS2. It's a ****ing handheld and the graphics are more than excellent for the size the package it's given to you.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Klarth]Pretty loose analogy if you ask me. And besides, I don't need a point illustrate it as it's already before me in black-and-****ing-white. Actually, it's in full vibrant colour with high polygon counts, but that's besides the point.

If it looks the same or if I can't tell the difference, then I'm really not bothered.

Just because you can't tell the difference it doesn't mean that the graphical capabilities are anywhere near the same or that no one else can. When I play on PSP I can tell I'm playing a broken Dreamcast.

Honestly, if you can't see the difference between those two screenshots then you really are completely blind.

Posted by nich

Take a look at battlefront 2 on PSP and a screen of battlefront 2 on the PS2. you can definately see a difference there. To be certain.

Posted by Fate

I find it even funnier that you're comparing a handeld to a console, Addy. :p

Posted by Lord of Spam

The fact that you can compare the two should be testament to the graphical power of the PSP.

Posted by brownoystercult

Socom for the PSP:

Socom for the PS2:

The difference is there.

Posted by Fate

First of all, SOCOM sucks. Second, open spaces have higher poly-count. So, if you're playing that godawful game in the first place, you know that it has incredibly large and open areas that would reduce poly-count in ported versions. Also, the screen is enlarged beyond belief. Bad comparison.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Fate][COLOR=skyblue]I find it even funnier that you're comparing a handeld to a console, Addy.[/COLOR] :p

Ugh! I'm not the one comparing, Klarth is! I'm the one saying his comparison is bullshit!

Posted by Fate

Oh. In that case, okay. :cool:

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Fate: hig, the screen size doesn't matter if it at least looks sharp. Same goes for the DS, you know, so don't be all defensive.

The screen size DOES matter. For example, a 4 pixel by 4 pixel screen, which has a really high pixel density so it looks really sharp, can't be called good grephics quality, because its only got 16 ****ing pixels.

And I know the DS has bad graphics compared to a nonportable console. all handhelds do.

Now, Klarth, it's your turn to give proof that the PSP has PS2 quality graphics.

Posted by Klarth

Actually, I think it's your turn to pay more attention to the last few posts and realise that bickering about pixel density is out the ****ing window.

Posted by higbvuyb

Wrong. Anyway, if you're so right, post a reason and proof. You're not right until you prove it. And you can't, can you, that's why you're not trying.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Lord of Spam: The fact that you can compare the two should be testament to the graphical power of the PSP.

I thoroughly enjoyed this statement, hence I gave rep.

Quoted post: For the layperson, exactly how powerful is the PSP?

For those not able to understand the techno mumbo-jumbo spelled out in the PSP specs, what it all boils down to is that the PSP has a whole lot of power, portable system or otherwise. At GDC 2004 in April of 2004, Christ Charla (of the development outfits Digital Eclipse and now Backbone Entertainment) said at the handheld's tech demonstration unveiling conference: [COLOR="Red"] "Polygon for polygon, PSP has more power than PS2 ... A huge number of effects that are given to you in software on PS2 are available in hardware on PSP."[/COLOR] And all indications at the E3 unveiling were that the system would indeed meet those lofty heights -- the preliminary box for Gran Turismo 4 Mobile stats that the game quality, "...is not at all inferior to its PS2 counterpart."

[COLOR="Red"]While most familiar with the hardware say it would still be unfair to put the typical PSP and a PS2 or current-generation console game side-by-side in a professional test and expect the two to match up or favor the handheld version in technology terms[/COLOR], the advanced graphics processor technology of the PSP used to draw just enough to fill the pocket-sized screen means that PSP games will have more than enough power to create the kinds of vast 3D worlds, humanistic characters and cinematic effects that today's advanced games require.

[URL="http://psp.ign.com/articles/513/513175p1.html"]Source....[/URL]

Hey, look! Everybody wins!!!

Now shut the Hell up already.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoted post: Polygon for polygon

Polygon for polygon, but the PSP can draw less polygons.

PS2:

Quoted post: Polygon Drawing Rate: 75 million Polygons per second

PSP

Quoted post: 7 million polygons in actual game usage

Max Resolution
PS2

Quoted post: 1280 x 1024

PSP

Quoted post: 480x272

So much for "Pixel density doesn't matter, sharpness does!"

PSP

Quoted post: 333MHz MIPS R4000 (32-bit) CPU, a GPU with 2MB onboard VRAM running at 166MHz

PS2

Quoted post: CPU: 128-bit CPU
System Clock Frequency: 294.912 MHz
Cache Memory: Instruction: 16KB, Data: 8KB + 16 K(ScrP)
Main Memory: Direct Rambus (Direct RDRAM)
Memory Size: 32MB

Clock Frequency: 147.456MHz
Embedded DRAM: 4MB

Yes, the PSP has faster clock speeds, but it's only got a 32 bit processor. The PS2 porocessor can take 4 times more data at once. It also has twice the DRAM.

So, the PSP is worse spec-wise, and also in real life. (Wicked suchi's and Roinkz's posts). Klarth, your pics don't count, because that game's engine sucks, and it doesn't take into account the fact the the PS2 screen and resolution is larger. Scaling it down has just made it worse. This

Quoted post: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v699/higbvuyb/gta8ho.jpg

is a scaled down version of a ps2 screen, and it doesn't look the same as this:

Quoted post: http://img475.imageshack.us/img475/445/gtavcr98006vz.jpg

does it?

Posted by Klarth

[quote=hibdhfsd]Klarth, your pics don't count, because that game's engine sucks
Your whole post is null because you said that. Where's your factual basis now? Jesus **** you're dumb.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Wow, I can edit quotes too!: Your whole post is null because you said that. Where's your factual basis now? Jesus **** you're dumb.

And, if you were actually reading my post, I gave another reason why the graphics quality is different. And anyway, it's 2 examples of evidence versus one.

Since you can't give any valid proof or evidence that you are correct, I'll jsut have to assume you've lost.

Even George W. Bush has admitted that there aren't WMD's in Iraq, and he's pretty stupid. Why can't you admit you're wrong?

Posted by Klarth

Tell me why Magna Carta's engine sucks. Tell me who developed it, what its structural flaws are, and your past experiences with the game on both platforms.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoted post: And, if you were actually reading my post, I gave another reason why the graphics quality is different.

It's funny, I thought having to state things three times was reserved for retarded people.

ANd in an argument, you not only have to disprove the other person's arguments, you have to prove it too, with an argument of your own, or even if you disprove your opponent's arguments, it only means THOSE are incorrect.

Posted by Klarth

Alright, yeah, etc, I've read all of your posts.

Tell me why Magna Carta's engine sucks. This should be an interesting response.

Posted by Speedfreak

Klarth, give up, man. You obviously know little about the intricacies of game graphics. We're telling you, as fact, that PSP cannot produce the same stuff as a PS2. The screenshots you have shown prove this. You have no base of arguement whatsoever.

Posted by Klarth

You're right, I have no knowledge of the technicalities of these things, but I seriously doubt hugfbsfg does either. As far as I'm concerned the graphics LOOK like those of a PS2, which is more than enough for me.

But I'm still awaiting an answer as to why Magna Carta has a bad engine.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Klarth: You're right, I have no knowledge of the technicalities of these things, but I seriously doubt hugfbsfg does either. As far as I'm concerned the graphics LOOK like those of a PS2, which is more than enough for me.
Wrong, what the hell is this:

Quoted post: PS2:

Quote:
Polygon Drawing Rate: 75 million Polygons per second

PSP

Quote:
7 million polygons in actual game usage

if it isn't technical information? and the graphics don't look like that of a PS2.

[quote]But I'm still awaiting an answer as to why Magna Carta has a bad engine.

How many ****ing times do I have to tell you? READ MY POST.

Ill just quote what I've said, five times, so you might understand it once, maybe.

Quoted post: it doesn't take into account the fact the the PS2 screen and resolution is larger. Scaling it down has just made it worse.

Quoted post: it doesn't take into account the fact the the PS2 screen and resolution is larger. Scaling it down has just made it worse.

Posted by rudybaga2

ok why are we even having this argument.who cars about graphics or pixels..as long as you can see the dang thing then you should be all set

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting rudybaga2: ok why are we even having this argument.who cars about graphics or pixels..as long as you can see the dang thing then you should be all set

Stay out of conversations that you have nothing to offer to.

Posted by Fate

Okay, hig, since you're a ****ing retard and we have to explain this to you: WE KNOW THAT THE GRAPHICS AREN'T THE SAME. For ****'s sake, that's obvious. It can emulate pretty **** well, and that is what matters in the end.

Posted by Klarth

If I can't tell the difference, that's all that matters to me.

Alternatively: "NO, YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR IS PURPLE, *****! PURPLE!"

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Klarth: If I can't tell the difference, that's all that matters to me.

Alternatively: "NO, YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR IS PURPLE, *****! PURPLE!"

You're just trying to turn your failure to prove your side of the agrument into a 'no, it only depends on opinion' thing. Incorrect. Graphics quality doesn't depend on what you think. It might be your 'opinion' that the earth is flat, and you can't think of anything that disproves it, but in the end, you're just [COLOR=#E0E0E0]****ing[/COLOR] wrong.

Posted by Klarth

[quote]Graphics quality doesn't depend on what you think.
Yes, I'm well aware of that. It depends on what you SEE, funnily enough. I see a pocket PS2. You might see different, but I sure as hell see one. SO ****ING WHAT IF THE SPECS ARE DIFFERENT, if it's really that hard to notice a difference I believe it.

and:

[quote] it doesn't take into account the fact the the PS2 screen and resolution is larger. Scaling it down has just made it worse.
That has nothing to do with the engine, now, does it?

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Klarth: Yes, I'm well aware of that. It depends on what you SEE, funnily enough. I see a pocket PS2. You might see different, but I sure as hell see one. SO ****ING WHAT IF THE SPECS ARE DIFFERENT, if it's really that hard to notice a difference I believe it.
It doesn't matter what you think you see, dickhead. It's only ever what you think you see. Right now, you're thinking wrong.It is what it is. The PSP's graphics ARE inferior to that of a PS2, regardless of what you think you see.
[quote]That has nothing to do with the engine, now, does it?

I was being sarcastic, I 'thought' I saw that the graphics sucked compared to other PS2 games.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=hisdfbhsdf]It doesn't matter what you think you see, dickhead. It's only ever what you think you see. Right now, you're thinking wrong.It is what it is. The PSP's graphics ARE inferior to that of a PS2, regardless of what you think you see.
How do you know what you're thinking isn't wrong? What I'm stating is my opinion, but you're forcing your opinion on me as if it's fact. And I'm well aware that the graphics are TECHNICALLY (remember that word, it's very important in this statement) inferior to a PS2's, but for christ's sake, what we're saying is that it looks pretty ****ing close.

[quote]I was being sarcastic, I 'thought' I saw that the graphics sucked compared to other PS2 games.
However, you still managed to use a "sarcastic", unfounded blanket statement like that to shunt away the solid, tactile evidence I'd given you that the two games have completely identical (and ****ing amazing) visuals.

Posted by rudybaga2

i would have to say that this thread is the dumbest argument eva..and velvet nightmare.make me

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Klarth]How do you know what you're thinking isn't wrong? What I'm stating is my opinion, but you're forcing your opinion on me as if it's fact. And I'm well aware that the graphics are TECHNICALLY (remember that word, it's very important in this statement) inferior to a PS2's, but for christ's sake, what we're saying is that it looks pretty ****ing close.

However, you still managed to use a "sarcastic", unfounded blanket statement like that to shunt away the solid, tactile evidence I'd given you that the two games have completely identical (and ****ing amazing) visuals.

Christ Almighty. We are not forcing our opinion on you, were are forcing facts on you. If your opinion differs from the facts then it is wrong.

Posted by Klarth

It is my opinion that I am unable to distinguish the difference between PSP visuals and those of a PS2 from what I've seen of both systems. It is a fact that I concede, however, that the PS2 has greater specs than the PSP. Higbdshu is stating that his take on the former, however, is a fact. That is all.

Posted by Speedfreak

He's stating that your opinion is entirely irrelevent. I'm stating that you're blind.

Posted by Fate

In Klarth's defense, he is a consumer that can have an opinion. The goal of the PSP was to mimic a PS2, and to non-techie consumers like Klarth and most of the market, Sony succeeded. People know that the PS2 is graphically superior to the PSP, but it looks pretty **** good either way. What are we arguing about, again?

Posted by Klarth

Precisely. I don't buy a game to count the polygons.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Klarth: Precisely. I don't buy a game to count the polygons.

I'm not talking about your opinion on the consoles, retard. I'm talking about the fact that the PS2 has far superior graphics to the PSP, and that the truth doesn't give a crap about what you think. The topic is about fact, not what you think.

Posted by Klarth

[quote]The topic is about fact, not what you think.
Actually, at this stage, it's about neither. I'm arguing for what I see.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Klarth: Actually, at this stage, it's about neither. I'm arguing for what I see.

Quoting Klarth: [QUOTE=higbvuyb]"The PSP has PS2 quality graphics"

That one's actually true...

By 'true', it means you think it is correct based in fact, not that you think it's right even though in real life, it's wrong.

Quoting Dictionary.com: true (trū)
adj., tru·er, tru·est.

Consistent with fact or reality; not false or erroneous. See synonyms at real1. See Usage Note at fact.
Truthful.
Real; genuine. See synonyms at authentic.

Now shut the **** up before you make yourself look even more retarded.

Posted by Klarth

I do think you're being a tad hypocritical when the argument extends to dictionary definitions.

Besides, my statement of it being "actually true" preceded the argument that we've been participating in. Regardless, it's still true that I see (I. Me. Not you. My opinion!) a scaled-down PS2.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Klarth: I do think you're being a tad hypocritical when the argument extends to dictionary definitions.
Where?

Quoted post: Besides, my statement of it being "actually true" preceded the argument that we've been participating in.

THat's the point. You said it, and then we argued afterwards.

[quote]Regardless, it's still true that I see (I. Me. Not you. My opinion!) a scaled-down PS2.

It's true that that's what your insane mind is telling you, but it's not true. If a drug addict hallucinates a purple tree, is the purple tree really there? Since someone is red-green colour blind, is red the same as green? No. You said that it was true, you didn't say that it was what you saw.

Posted by Klarth

[quote]Where?
Here:
[quote=higbvuyb]Originally Posted by Dictionary.com
true (trū)
adj., tru·er, tru·est.

Consistent with fact or reality; not false or erroneous. See synonyms at real1. See Usage Note at fact.
Truthful.
Real; genuine. See synonyms at authentic.

[quote]THat's the point. You said it, and then we argued afterwards.
I was not aware of the difference in technical capabilities between the PSP and its console counterpart until we participated in this argument.

[quote]It's true that that's what your insane mind is telling you, but it's not true. If a drug addict hallucinates a purple tree, is the purple tree really there? Since someone is red-green colour blind, is red the same as green? No. You said that it was true, you didn't say that it was what you saw.
If the drug addict hallicunates his purple tree, it doesn't mean it's true that the purple tree is there; it simply means that he sees it.

That is all.

Posted by Fate

I think by "PS2 quality" it was implied that the graphics weren't EXACTLY PS2 graphics, but a nice simulation. Seeing as how it came from a non-techie consumer like Klarth, it would be easy to assume such a thing. hig, you're taking this entire argument too seriously. Shut up.

Posted by higbvuyb

Quoting Klarth: Here:
I mean, where was I hypocritical because of dictionary definitions?

Quoted post: I was not aware of the difference in technical capabilities between the PSP and its console counterpart until we participated in this argument.

Well, people used to not be aware that the Earth was round. Does that mean they are correct when they say it is flat? Just because they weren't aware that it was round?

[QUOTE]If the drug addict hallicunates his purple tree, it doesn't mean it's true that the purple tree is there; it simply means that he sees it.

Yes. It means he's wrong if he thinks/says that it is there. You're wrong when you say that the graphics are the same.

Posted by Fate

What. The. Hell. I bet I'm on your ignore list. No wonder you continue to be an idiot. oll

Posted by Klarth

Speaking of ignore lists...

Posted by higbvuyb

lol, you can't stand being beaten by someone else, can you?

[spoiler]j/k

And, I'm not even debating seriously anymore. It's just fun watching Klarth owning himself.[/spoiler]

DON'T HIGHLIGHT IF YOU'RE KLARTH

Posted by Klarth

Sorry, didn't catch what you said there.

Posted by Fate

Okay, this has turned hi!-larious.

Posted by Speedfreak

This is ridiculous. The arguement was started with Klarth disagreeing with someone (think it was me, actually) who was laughing at someone saying they're both the same. That's where it started, with Klarth trying to argue that they are the same. His opinion that they're the same is totally irrelevent because he's trying to convince someone else that they're the same. He lost that debate by a ridiculous amount, case closed.

Posted by Klarth

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I'm simply defending the fact that what I see on the PSP is just about equivalent to what I see on the PS2.

Posted by Speedfreak

Alright then. You're blind. Case closed.