Stinger - Competitive Pok

Posted by sabre

TrackingcookiE: I figured the original pokemon board can stay a console-related board
TrackingcookiE: This would be to discuss everything and anything pertaining to competitive pokemon battling (such as netbattle etc.).

Vote etc.

[edit: "Discussion will range from everything and anything pertaining to competitive pokemon battling (such as netbattle etc.), to the changing competitive nature of the game as Diamond and Pearl versions draw nearer. Expert strategies and movesets will be contributed. This is a great way for not-so-experienced players to have a better time competing via link cable or Netbattle. Stinger figures that the original pokemon board should stay strictly console-based as his blog would cover the rest."

He elaborated.]

Posted by Alastor

Seems like a good idea.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I don't see a problem with it, as he seems to be fairly knowledgeable about pokemon (although I can't be certain, as I have no idea about the topic).

Posted by Iris

I'm fine with it.

Posted by Klarth

I haven't got an e-beef with it, but I think it might be pretty dead.

Posted by Fate

Agreed. But then again, Jesse keeps up all his other useless areas, so it's cool I guess. I wonder how many people would post in it.

Posted by Shin-Ra

It sounds like a good idea in theory, but I doubt it'd be very successful. Then again, that board has nothing to do with me. I'll flip a coin to decide.

Heads: Yes
Tails: No

I got tails. No.

Posted by Pit

I got heads :(

best two out of three!

yes it is

Posted by Xenos

Eh, I don't know so I am not going to vote. Even if I voted no, it would be quiet meaningless anyways.

But the main issue that I see in this blog is that I doubt a whole bunch of people will come just to post in that.