A Stupid What If Question

Posted by Xqars

My mom made a deal that if I housebroke our puppy that she might get me a PSP. I seriouly doubt she will but I should still housebreak our puppy. But if she does get me one, what 3 games would you reccomend(perferebly not all sports)?

Posted by Boner

If your mommy buys you a danm PSP just for "housebreaking" a stupid carbon based life form that's covered in fur, I will call you a spoiled little rich kid and tease and point and tease.

Posted by Xqars

OK cool. And while you're doing that let me give you the addresses of 3 other people who got PSPs for housebreaking puppies, getting straight A's, and for doing absolutely nothing so you can go point and laugh at them too. Hell, why don't you give me your address so I can point and laugh at you for referring to a puppy as a "carbon based life form." Did your mommy give you a PSP for being her little smart boy?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: If your mommy buys you a danm PSP just for "housebreaking" a stupid carbon based life form that's covered in fur, I will call you a spoiled little rich kid and tease and point and tease.

I disagree. It can be a lot of work. And with Christmas coming up, it would be like killing two birds with one stone for the mother.

Posted by Klarth

If I was in his position, I'd use the one stone to slay the mother AND the puppy, and live off the insurance/inheritance.

Posted by Random

1)Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
2)Star Wars Battlefront II
3)Twisted Metal: Head On

Those are games already out.

2 games I suggest when they are released are:
Breath of Fire III
Tales of Eternia

They look amazing.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Quoting SomebodyRandom: 1)Grand Theft Auto Liberty City Stories
2)Star Wars Battlefront II
3)Twisted Metal: Head On

Those are games already out.

2 games I suggest when they are released are:
Breath of Fire III
Tales of Eternia

They look amazing.

I agree. GTA should be on the top of your list.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

I would only get GTA if you are a fan of the series. Otherwise pass it by, it's extremely similar to the others in the series, and really didn't do it as far as I think it could of. If you feel like a GTA game, stick with San Andreas on the PS2. Otherwise, I would suggest:

1.) Star Wars Battlefront II - great game, fun and easy to pick up
2.) WipeOut Pure - Everyone has it, and when using a downgraded PSP, is the best way to browse the net
3.) GTA:LCS (if you like the series) or Bleach: Heat The Soul (if you like fighters). Otherwise I would suggest pretty much anything. Coded Arms is one that you will either love or hate because of the controls. Metal Gear Acid is great if you like games such as Final Fantasy Tactics. Lumines is always extremely fun, but does get somewhat boring and hard in the upper stages.

So I hope that helps a slight bit.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Xqars]OK cool. And while you're doing that let me give you the addresses of 3 other people who got PSPs for housebreaking puppies, getting straight A's, and for doing absolutely nothing so you can go point and laugh at them too. Hell, why don't you give me your address so I can point and laugh at you for referring to a puppy as a "carbon based life form." Did your mommy give you a PSP for being her little smart boy?

Ok....

A) You're confusing me: m[/COLOR]n sure wasn't given a $250 toy plus games for such a task. But, clearly these are different times.

If you're getting it for good grades, that's one thing. But, you didn't mention anything about it in your initial post. You are making it sound like your mom is going to buy you one for doing next to nothing, hence rubbing it in our faces.

[QUOTE=Vampiro]I disagree. It can be a lot of work.

Oh, come on, dude. It's not that difficult. She's asking him to teach a dog to scratch at the door rather than pi[COLOR="White"]ss[/COLOR] on the carpet, not tame a lion or something. And he mentioned nothing about it being a Christmas present.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: And he mentioned nothing about it being a Christmas present.

I just assumed that was one of the reasons she was giving him something so expensive.

Posted by Xqars

Quoting Opeth]Ok....

A) You're confusing me:
A) Housebreaking a dog.

Quoting Opeth: B) I'm 26 years old, dude. I buy my own stuff. However, when I was a kid, housebreaking a dog meant I got to keep the dog. I da[COLOR="white"]m[/COLOR]n sure wasn't given a $250 toy plus games for such a task. But, clearly these are different times.

B) I didn't know you were 26. The way you attacked me it sounded like you were a teen. And I clearly said I seriously doubt she'll get me it. It is expensive and my reward for housebreaking the dog will probably being able to keep him.
[QUOTE=Opeth]If you're getting it for good grades, that's one thing. But, you didn't mention anything about it in your initial post. You are making it sound like your mom is going to buy you one for doing next to nothing, hence rubbing it in our faces.

I'm not getting it for good grades. My parents expect me to do that without a reward. And I don't rub stuff in people's faces. It's not a good personality trait.

Quoting Opeth: Oh, come on, dude. It's not that difficult. She's asking him to teach a dog to scratch at the door rather than pi[COLOR="White"]ss[/COLOR] on the carpet, not tame a lion or something. And he mentioned nothing about it being a Christmas present.

Have you ever housebroken a puppy? And if you have and it was easy then my dog is a slow learner. My mom wouldn't just say she'd give me an expensive item for a very simple task. But like I said, I'm going to housebreak him anyways. I get to keep him and it does our carpet some good. I'm not expecting a PSP.

Posted by GameMiestro

It sounds like you want to talk less about what games you want and more about how you have to housebreak a puppy.

Posted by muffla

im 14 and i got my psp forgeting good greades and my birthday both rooled into one present

Posted by Drewboy64

i'd get Lumines, battle front 2 and maybe GTA or wipeout pure or something.

Posted by Random

Quoting muffla: im 14 and i got my psp forgeting good greades and my birthday both rooled into one present

Wow gee... This reminds of that time where you told us you got a PSP for for your birthday. Yeah that was just now.. That was you..

Sorry.. Nobody buys me presents :-(

Posted by Darth Vader

Get a star wars game. :)