Awesome-ish-ness members

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Yeah, so here just share with us who you think is awesome on VGC and/or who you would like to get to know better.

My awesome VGC "people":
Hmmm... I guess Chepito, Opeth, Inquity, ExoXile, Vampire Slayer, Wicked Sushi (hardly ever on anymore :(), the Judge, Dexter, and Crazy K.

I'd like to get to know....hmm... vampiro, pit, and metalvox.

EDIT*: it seems as if I forgot shade....sorry shade :( forgive me :D?

Posted by Pit

Hit me up on AIM baby :-*

for me it's just the top 4 protectors of the temple

I, Vox, Gar, and CJ.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Pit: for me it's just the top 4 protectors of the temple

Kris, Me, Gar, and CJ.

This is the correct anwser, but I'm adding Krystal, James, and Bobbart to this list. Not defenders, of course, but cool people.

Posted by Pit

True, they are pretty radical.

specially bobbert and james, as they give me CD's, I'll throw in Aesthetic and Twigzar in tharr 2, <3 Bill 2

Posted by Fate

I forget who does the owls, but I don't want to know them. Klarth, if you post owls, I better not see them or it'll destroy our chances of ever speaking to each other. I don't know why I talk to Judge, but I do. He's a nice guy. I love owls.

Posted by 007 ninja

fate's pretty cool but we never talk much on vgc

:(

Posted by Ant

I know as much as I want to know about you fags already. Too much, if anything, I want to get to know you guys LESS! YEAH!

jk i <3 u all

Posted by Shin-Ra

I second everyone Pit and Vox metioned. NegativeTrend, Lisa, Philsdad and Xenos are instantly put on that list for me though. I also add Bj, Kodachi, and Iris to that as well. I don't talk to the last bunch too often, but they're all good people.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: I, Vox, Gar, and CJ.

Why the hell am I last? :mad:

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Fate]Klarth, if you post owls, I better not see them or it'll destroy our chances of ever speaking to each other
Lol, I've never posted an owl before :cool2: I think that's Lord of Spam and Judge and the rest of the 4chan people. Don't give me an incentive to start, though.

But even so, this thread is awesomely awesome. Aweeeeesome. I say Xenos and Sabredog and netman. And NegativeTrend and Shin-Ra. And 'xile, kinda. And Fate, Misoxeny, Opeth, Vampiro and 'Vox.

And everyone forgot to add me to their list.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Man, threads like this drive me crazy.

Doesn't anyone else realize that these never yield positive results? Someone will end up not on another person's list, and then a fight will ensue, and everyone gets ****ed off... Seriously, everytime anyone makes a thread about which members are the coolest, they usually end the same way. Well, that's been my experience, not that it counts for much, as I am somewhat inexperienced.

Either way, every (serious) member of VGC contributes something of value, even if it is just a good person to hate on the War Board (thanks Landon). I don't really care for the lame people, who sign up, spam for a day, then disappear, but other than that, every main VGCer, and there's way too many to name, they all play a huge role in this weird-a** community that we have, and VGC may not be as much fun if they were missing. Of course, there are a few that I think more highly of than others, but I don't see what I can accomplish by placing any person above another, since we all essentially have the same potential.

Oh, bring on the insults, you guys. :) Yeah, I probably have it coming after a fruity post like that. But, as fruity as it may be, I stand by it.

Posted by GameMiestro

Define "serious".

Posted by Klarth

Internet.

Posted by sabre

Top five in no particular order are Klarth, Xenos, Iris, Linkman and netman. I'm shortlisting it so I don't end up listing every darned member on the board, which I know I'd end up doing if I didn't limit myself. D:

Posted by Kodachi

Quoting Fei-on: Man, threads like this drive me crazy.

Doesn't anyone else realize that these never yield positive results? Someone will end up not on another person's list, and then a fight will ensue, and everyone gets ****ed off... Seriously, everytime anyone makes a thread about which members are the coolest, they usually end the same way. Well, that's been my experience, not that it counts for much, as I am somewhat inexperienced.

Either way, every (serious) member of VGC contributes something of value, even if it is just a good person to hate on the War Board (thanks Landon). I don't really care for the lame people, who sign up, spam for a day, then disappear, but other than that, every main VGCer, and there's way too many to name, they all play a huge role in this weird-a** community that we have, and VGC may not be as much fun if they were missing. Of course, there are a few that I think more highly of than others, but I don't see what I can accomplish by placing any person above another, since we all essentially have the same potential.

Oh, bring on the insults, you guys. :) Yeah, I probably have it coming after a fruity post like that. But, as fruity as it may be, I stand by it.

WHY THE HELL AM I NOT ON YOUR LIST

I think everyone here is just awesomely awesome. Isn't that just awesome how I can awesomely think that so many of you are awesome?
I miss Raptor. :( He was awesome, too.

Posted by Sable Wind

I'm on no one's list. >_>

Umm... everyone who talks to me on AIM. Yeah. Don't feel like listing.

Posted by Fate

I don't know what the hell is possessing me at the moment, but I'd actually like to get to know Fei a bit more. Maybe speak one time for novelty.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Sabre, Fei, and netman, if I talked to him more.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Sable Wind: I'm on no one's list. >_>

Umm... everyone who talks to me on AIM. Yeah. Don't feel like listing.

I didn't forget you, I left you out intentionally!

...Wait a minute...

Posted by ExoXile

Them awesome people:
Vampiro, Klarth, VRZ, Judge, Crazy K, and there's more. :)

But then again, most people here are awesome... ;)

Posted by Pit

Quoting Vampiro: Why the hell am I last? :mad:

Because, you're canadian. We're doing it from North to South in US, then the next country. So it naturally has to go that way. Unless you want to do Canada to US, which would be You, me, Scott and Gar.

Either way I don't care :mad:

Posted by cool gamer dad

This thread is a fight waiting to happen.

Brownie points for all!

Posted by The Judge

I'm not on a lot of people's lists. I guess I'm just not that awesome.

Either way, I give props to all my homies in the bario.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting The Judge: I'm not on a lot of people's lists. I guess I'm just not that awesome.

You are on mine, that sould be enough. :o

Posted by Trigger

MetalVox, Shin-Ra, Vampiro, Pit and Skitzo Control.

Posted by Speedfreak

BY THE FACT THAT I'M NO NOBODY'S LIST, I WILL ASSUME THAT EVERYONE WHO EVER WANTED TO KNOW ME KNOWS ME ALREADY, AND EVERYONE WHO DIDN'T WILL END UP KNOWING ME ANYWAY BECAUSE IM EVERYWHERE.

I'M PRETTY OKAY WITH THAT.

Posted by The Judge

Sounds like someone needs a hug!

Posted by Skitzo Control

Trigger, Sable, Xenos, Soul, Fate, Stinger, and KoH are pretty alright!

Anybody I haven't mentioned doesn't deserve mentioning! :o

Either that, or I don't know them well enough to mention them. That's almost the same thing.

Posted by chec

I think Landon is definitely the awesomest member here, allthough chec is also pretty awesome.

Posted by Ch

There are alot of awesome members on this site but I'd like to get to know Judge, Crazy K, Pit, VRZone, Iris, Dark Bulb, Angelwing & some more people...

Posted by maian

Quoting Skitzo Control: Trigger, Sable, Xenos, Soul, Fate, Stinger, and KoH are pretty alright!

Anybody I haven't mentioned doesn't deserve mentioning! :o

Either that, or I don't know them well enough to mention them. That's almost the same thing.

WHAT ABOUT ME LOL

Guys, put me on your list so I can feel special inside. :(

Awesome wicked cool people: Alastor, Linkman, and I would list more, but I'm going to go play Battlefront 2 with my cousin. :cool:

Posted by Shade

Judge, Sabre, Dan, Dark Bulb, Mystic Hero, VRZ...and whoever the hell else I talk to, I guess. And billards is pretty sweet, even though I never talk to him.

Posted by Fate

Chep is cool because of that retarded avatar, Big Boss is awesome because he has a massive penis, and Addy and Ian are cool because-- uh, just because we dogs is tight like dat.

Skitzo is pretty cool in person.
:cool:

Posted by Aesthetic

Trigger, Pit, Shin-Ra, Speedfreak, Angelwing, Misoxeny and Corrupt are held in the highest regard, and everyone else who I would normally list are just below, based on the fact that I would need to get to know them better. You know who you are :-*

Posted by Klarth

hi aesthetic how are you :(

Posted by The Judge

Klarth happens to be one of my homies in the bario.

Posted by s0ul

If I didn't like the majority of the regulars, I probably wouldn't continue to come here if that says anything to yous guyses. :cool2:

On a side note though, I find it strange that I praise Vampiro in my sig but have never spoken to him outside of VGC. I think I'm scared.

Posted by Acheron

I really love not being on anyone's list anymore.

Posted by NegativeTrend

Shalev Shimson, G-Man, Zegnoes, and you other people who are compelled to be annoyed by me on AIM.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Real One Bjarni and all n00bies.

Posted by Lord of Spam

nobody likes me
everybody hates me
I guess I'll go eat worms

Cant remember the band or the name of that song, but it applies, with the exception of eating worms.

Quoting Fate: I forget who does the owls, but I don't want to know them. Klarth, if you post owls, I better not see them or it'll destroy our chances of ever speaking to each other. I don't know why I talk to Judge, but I do. He's a nice guy.

You've forced my hand.

For the record, I dont really post owls as a habit. I usually only do it when someone refers to not liking them, or when the tone is already retarded enough that posting owls doesnt detract from the conversation. So ha.

Posted by Crazy K

ExoXile, Chepito, and VRZone. I want to get to know few others aswell. I also think Dexter, Big Boss, Vampiro, and a few others are awesome members. ;)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: nobody likes me
everybody hates me
Going to the garden to eat worms

fix'd

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Fate: I forget who does the owls, but I don't want to know them. Klarth, if you post owls, I better not see them or it'll destroy our chances of ever speaking to each other. I don't know why I talk to Judge, but I do. He's a nice guy. God**** owls.

I apologize for this, but I am the original progenitor of the owls, and I think I have the largest (and if not, oldest) collection of owls. They range from sexy to sassy to downright mean. Why don't you like my owls?

Posted by Shade

Because they've kidnapped Princess Peach one too many times.

I know it's them...I know it...

Posted by Aesthetic

Quoting Klarth: hi aesthetic how are you :(

hi yourself and your list that lacks me, ho :(

Oh, and I'm splendiferous.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Oh yeah, and netman. He's so cool that he gets his own post yo!

Now leave me alone, you creepy canadian who can't even pronounce his own name right. :(