Weirdest Members

Posted by Xenos

I was always curious to ask this, I realize that we are all weird somehow or the other, but out of all of the members, which ones do you think are the weirdest and why? I will answer my own question in my perspective as soon as I am done with my essay. :(

Posted by Ant

You are pretty weird.

Derick, natually.

Myself?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

The Judge. I don't even have to say why, since it's obvious.

Posted by MetalVox~55

I'll concur and say that The Judge is by far the weirdest. He definately deserves a big "wtf".

Posted by Lord of Spam

Concur'd.

Posted by Skitzo Control

The Judge isn't that weird. I knew guys/girls like him all throughout high school.

Quoted post: The Judge isn't that weird. I knew guys/girls like him all throughout high school.

Members on this forum, though.

Posted by Skitzo Control

But The Judge doesn't seem strange to me, at all. He's as normal as they come. If anything, Pit would be the most strange to me, simply because he's a minority, and Utah has maybe three of those, all of which currently serving time.

Posted by brownoystercult

Inequity.

He's just..weird.

And Pit is perfectly normal.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Roinkz:

And Pit is perfectly normal.

No, you see, Skitzo dislikes me, so he feels to include my name at least once for something negative in "insert something" members thread about me. :)

Anyways, as for weird, The Judge.

Posted by cool gamer dad

Jesse Smith, people.

Posted by The Judge

But thank you!

Now as for weird, I dunno, Billards does it for me sometimes.

Posted by Linko_16

Sorry, Judge, but I'm callin' Jesse out on this one.

Posted by G-Sides

Lysander and Chrono.

Both of whom I miss.

Quoted post: He's as normal as they come.

Hardly. I don't know about real life (from what I've seen, he's not normal there either), but he doesn't seem "normal" on these forums. At times, yeah, but overall, no. There's a certain "wtf" about him that no one else has. I'd say, out of everyone, Linko's the most normal... and the Judge is almost the opposite of him.

Er, no offence, Derick. I mean it as more of a compliment... I guess.

Quoted post: but I'm callin' Jesse out on this one.

... oh yeah. Though, isn't he a given?

Posted by Kodachi

I miss Bjarni.

If that were true, it would be quite sad.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro: Er, no offence, Derick. I mean it as more of a compliment... I guess.

Don't worry, I took it as one. Me and Linko aren't TOO different. Well...I guess we are, but we still get along.

Posted by Porcupine

Oh, okay.

What's so weird about The Judge? :confused:

Posted by The Judge

I guess you don't talk to me enough on AIM.

Fix that, honkey.

Posted by sabre

Dexterman!

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

seconded on Dexter

Posted by Shin-Ra

Yeah, I'm going with Dexter as well. Good guy, though.

Posted by Random

Major Kitty is pretty weird.. Not sure what to call him/her other than weird or retarded? Not sure.. Nothing personal there Kitty but eh.. You seem to have the intelligence of a Goldfish.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Pit]No, you see, Skitzo dislikes me, so he feels to include my name at least once for something negative in "insert something" members thread about me.It has nothing to do with me not liking you, but good job taking what I said entirely out of context. If you actually read the post, you'd see that I stated you'd be the most strange simply because you're a minority. We don't have many of those here in Utah. Still, though... Good job.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Skitzo Control: It has nothing to do with me not liking you, but good job taking what I said entirely out of context. If you actually read the post, you'd see that I stated you'd be the most strange simply because you're a minority. We don't have many of those here in Utah. Still, though... Good job.

Sorry, but I don't think being a particular race makes you "strange", that's one.

Second, I just found it funny how out of all the people in vgc, the name that you do include is none other than mine! Don't blame me for jumping to conclusions.

Posted by Sable Wind

Dexter. He's insane.

Posted by mis0

Dexter seems like some sort of stalker sometimes. So, probably him, or maybe raptor, but he left, right?

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Dexter is weird, yes, but he is also pretty cool guy.

Jesse is pretty **** weird too. So I think its a tie :D

Why are you guys saying the Judge is weird?

He seems pretty normal to me when we talk on AIM or through PM's, yeah sure, he is kind of wacko sometimes but Dexter and Jesse are way "weirder" than the Judge.

Posted by Pit

Quoting VirtualRealityZone:

Why are you guys saying the Judge is weird?

There's nothing wrong with being weird. Everyone has their quirks.

The Judge is weird, but in a cool way. He enjoys taking pictures in those poses and he looks like the type of guy that it'll be cool to hang out with because he'll make random statements.

Dexter on the other hand is creepy weird. He talks about how he likes to watch his sister sleep and loves the scent of her, etc. That's just not healthy.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Quoting Pit:
He talks about how he likes to watch his sister sleep and loves the scent of her, etc. That's just not healthy.

Lol, yeah...that is kinda creepy...but he is a pretty nice guy.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting The Judge: I guess you don't talk to me enough on AIM.

I find myself more wierd than you :(
But maybe that's just me.....

Posted by Ant

Quoting Pit: The Judge is weird, but in a cool way. He enjoys taking pictures in those poses and he looks like the type of guy that it'll be cool to hang out with because he'll make random statements.

It has it's moments.

It's kinda like marching Elephants into the ocean.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Ant: It has it's moments.

Did you just refer to Judge as it? He isn't a person or something?

Posted by Ant

Well, he is an animal.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Ant: Well, he is an animal.

Is he a party animal?

Posted by Ant

No, more so the kind that trys to use it's hands like it's trying to be people. It's really cute.

Posted by Skitzo Control

[quote=Pit]Sorry, but I don't think being a particular race makes you "strange", that's one.

Second, I just found it funny how out of all the people in vgc, the name that you do include is none other than mine! Don't blame me for jumping to conclusions.How many black-hispanics do we have on VGC? Surprisingly enough, we have more here on VGC (just you, I believe) than we do in Utah.

"Black-hispanics" aren't the only minority we have on VGC...

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ant: No, more so the kind that trys to use it's hands like it's trying to be people. It's really cute.

You can rot in hell fat man.

And here's a way to end this argument. Xenos, what kind of "weird" did you mean?

Posted by Iris

Let it go, Phil. Pit already sucked the funny out of it. >:O

Posted by Pit

Quoting Skitzo Control: How many black-hispanics do we have on VGC? Surprisingly enough, we have more here on VGC (just you, I believe) than we do in Utah.

What does being black-hispanic have to do with being weird?

And surprisingly enough, I'm not the only black-hispanic member on this forum =-o

[quote=Iris]Pit already sucked the funny out of it.

Yeah, though there wasn't much to suck.

Ant, you're a poser. You try to be weird. To The Judge, it comes natural.

Judge > You for many years to come.

Posted by Ch

I surely thought I was gonna be in here. :(

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Pit: Ant, you're a poser. You try to be weird. To The Judge, it comes natural.

Judge > You for many years to come.

<3 I'd rep you if I could.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Derbear for, meh, bandwagon. I actually don't think he's that wierd. Are you guys talking to the same person?

Jesse is indeed odd, and Dexter flat out scares me.

So I vote for myself.

Or Pit.

Posted by Ant

You got me Pit, when it comes down to it, I'm a normal down to earth kinda guy. -plays I'm an ******* by Denis Leary- yeah I like all those things.

Posted by Linko_16

I assume the question refers to behavior... not ethnicity.

Quoting Vampiro: I'd say, out of everyone, Linko's the most normal...

w00t.

Posted by The Judge

That means you LOSE.

Posted by Ant

Linko is the most PIMP

Posted by The Judge

New thread get.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Any one who doesn't say I'm da weirdest one is smoking crack!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by The Judge

The only thing weird about you is why you decide to put on the facade of being such a moron.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I iz a freak!!!!! I iz da King of da Wackos!!!!! :D:D:D

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Ant: Linko is the most PIMP