Funny PM's

Posted by Ant

Post whatever funny PM's you may have recieved here. I know this was posted awhile ago but I can't be bothered to hunt it down and bump it back up!

Anyways, refer to this thread here http://www.vgchat.com/showthread.php?p=160183#post160183

This is the PM I get for saying something about god. Also note, I dereped this person with "god is gay and you are gay too lol". The results were better then I expected...

[quote=Major kitty]Well thank you for taking it up the *** for all the queers out there and i dont beileve in gayness i hate it I hate you and I hate rep bc its gay so derep me all you want im gonna stand up for my religion so when your burning hell ill be sure to get back to you while im in Heaven with God and Jesus.. so ty

SHARE YOURS!

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=Barrysun]hi Stinger. I've saw your pokemon moveset library and I wanted to share my moveset on Zangoose

item: Silk scarf *or whatever pleases you*
nature: quite *or any other recommanded nature*
moves:
Brick break
Strength
swords dance
Detect/protect
info: this zangoose is one mean fighing machine.
Detect is a good move to see what your opponent can do. swords dance can double raise it's attack power and make it even dangerous.
complete that with ether Strength or brick break and you'll be able to take on even the most toughtest pokemon with ease. Slaking fans beware! *detect + swords dance + detect + brick break = OK with one hit!

I hope you like this move set.

Barrysun

silk scarf + strength what :(

Posted by Ch

Quoted post:
Originally Posted by Mr.Smith
Heres your **** Pm, what the hell did you want?
[QUOTE]
Originally Posted by Chepito
I dno i was lonely

I was lonely :(