Font Question!

Posted by Poison

Well, I found this really nice font that I want to use, but the problem is that the font appears too small and gives the reader trouble (since I care about the reader :)). Well, is there a way for me to set the font size for my posts and have them the same size for all my posts without having to go through [size=#] for every post?

Posted by higbvuyb

Don't you have to have the font to actually see it, or they willjust see times new roman or something? Like, I wouldn't be able to see it?

Posted by Poison

No, I changed my font into a biffer type of font for now. I want to find out how I can just set font sizes for every post so I can use my "cooler" looking small font.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

If it's a fancy font, it's likely most people wont see it, unless that particular font is downloaded on their computer. Only fonts like verdana, arial, comic sans, geneva, lucida, helvetica, sans-serif, and a few more can be seen by everyone.

Posted by Poison

Yes, that I understand. The font I was going to use is a common font, my only problem with it is that the font is too small. I want to know if there is a way to set it to a bigger size for every post, instead of doing [size=#] so I can use that small font without causing other people trouble reading my post.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Nope. Not unless someone creates a hack that will let you do that. For now though, you'll have to do [size=#] in every post. :(

Posted by Poison

How awful :(

Posted by GameMiestro

Unless, of course, you do the magic little thing called "Copying" and "Pasting".

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Unless, of course, you do the magic little thing called "Copying" and "Pasting".

That would be pretty annoying to have to do. Definitely not worth it.

Posted by GameMiestro

[FONT='Bauhaus 93'][COLOR=#000000]It isn’t that hard…[/COLOR][/FONT]

Posted by Arczu

If your lazy it is. I mean, I use Times New Roman which is in the same class as Posion's font. I have to up the size to 4 in each of my posts.

However, I really doubt anybody wants to go through the trouble I go through to get this to been seen easily. "Okay lets post! Open notepad, copy formatting paste..." Yeah...

See, here's what it's like without the size adjustments.

Posted by Poison

Wow, you work your *** off every post huh :(

I knid of gave up with the font size thing, if someone doesnt feel like reading my posts, then **** them, and if it's a cute girl, even better :)

Posted by Linko_16

I type in [color=indigo][b][/b][/color] in every post I do, and it's not like it's any kind of extraordinary inconvenience. It just becomes muscle memory.

Posted by Poison

But...but...you're cooler then I am. I'm lazy and lazy.

Posted by brownoystercult

Testing this font

****, I wish there was a way to enter Franklin Gothic Medium, in the Edit Options section.

Posted by Minesweeper

I had to write or copy/paste [noparse][/noparse] for every post for a while. XP As annoying as it might seem, it just becomes muscle memory, like Linko said. ^^ Plus there's all the handy format buttons now, so you can just remember to use the Advanced posting mode instead of Quick Reply to make it a little easier. :)

EDIT:: Roinkz, what font were you testing? Oo

Posted by brownoystercult

Franklin Gothic Medium, which is too long to enter in the space given.