User titles and Zombies

Posted by The Judge

I was listening to Rob Zombie recently (Nostalgic) and I was actually concentrating on the lyrics. They make absolutely NO sense. Instead, it sounds as though Rob Zombie was a forum member who decided to think of thousands of user titles and put them together as Song Lyrics. Let me illustrate:

"Ballad of Ressurection Joe and Rosa Whore"
-Insane blues
-The Green Man Inn
-Cut the Light
-Pray that you're dead
-Opium Dreams
-The 7 Dials
-Feel the Pillow over your head
-Rache Hide from Ned the Crow
-Keen eye on the Pealer
-Experiment from '53
-No scratch for the Dealer

It goes on like that. Here's another.

"Living Dead Girl"
-Rage in the Cage
-P[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]ss upon the stage
-Only one sure way
-Bring the Giant Down
-Defunct the Strings
-Cemetary Things
-One flat foot on the Devil's Wing
-Crawl on me
-Sink into me
-Die for me
-Living Dead Girl

I just found it really weird. Listen through them. The only song that seems to follow at least a semblance of a story or make any sense is "House of 1,000 Corpses."

And I apologize to those of you who dislike Rob Zombie, which I'm going to take a stab and say is all of you.

Posted by Ex-Linkman

Rob Zombie is weird. You're just now finding this out?

Posted by The Judge

No, but I never really cared to think about the lyrics I was listening to prior to a few days back.

Posted by Shin-Ra

I always preferred White Zombie. I still find their music pretty enjoyable, actually. On the other hand, I never cared for the Rob Zombie project all too much. Hellbilly Deluxe was worth listening to back in the day, but now it just sounds stupid as hell.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I gotta agree with Shin on this. Though I have trouble listening to WZ these days.

Either way, Zombie is one of many bands whose lyrics make no sense.