THIS IZ CHEAP!!!!!

Posted by Boner

[URL="http://www.gamestop.com/gs/360/360_omega.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1&"]http://www.gamestop.com/gs/360/360_omega.asp?cookie%5Ftest=1&[/URL]

Pit showed me this link. Unreal, huh? That's like.......2 weeks of work for me 0_o

Posted by Pit

And Axis showed me this link on aim.

My *** exploded.

Posted by Zeta

$2000? What a waste of money.

EDIT: And its sold out? LOL.

Posted by Major Kitty

lol i knew this would happen
thats where i preorded mine

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Yeah, this was actually an option for me when I reserved my 360. I just laughed. No way would I plop down $2000 all in one go.

Posted by Major Kitty

did u get the 400 dolalr version

Of course. Who would get the Core system?

Posted by Major Kitty

well i saw they had like 500 and 600 dollar system and only a moron would get that package

Quoted post: well i saw they had like 500 and 600 dollar system an only a moron would get that package

Both tend to be worth it actually. What you get outweighs the cost. It just depends if you're willing to spend that much cash at once.

Posted by Major Kitty

yeah true

Posted by Drewboy64

two-****ing-thousand dollars for this? Sold out? Wow, humanity is put to shame.

Posted by Azusa

I wouldn't even buy the core console, so it all seems a little extraneous to me.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Drewboy64: two-****ing-thousand dollars for this? Sold out? Wow, humanity is put to shame.

Yeah, and notice the bundles with the Dell plasma TV are sold out as well. I wonder what that package costs.

Posted by Major Kitty

dont sya holy fing christ tho ok

Posted by Boner

Quoting Major Kitty: dont sya holy fing christ tho ok

P[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]ss off.

Posted by Major Kitty

no just plz dont say it

Posted by Random

Trust me it's going to be crazy. At Kmart it's going to be insane. We were going to do first come first serve, but so many people keep asking us questions so we believe we'll get 20-80 people in trying to get a few Xbox360's. So we're going to have to take down numbers or something? It's going to be a day of hell for us employee's haha.

Posted by Major Kitty

yea uhh Somebody so I hear Gamestop said u lied?

Posted by Axis

What is really sad is the fact that it's sold out. Crazy that people would spend that much for it.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I knew it was going to be this expensive, and I laugh at the morons who want it as soon as possible.

Quoted post: dont sya holy fing christ tho ok

holy fu[COLOR="White"]ck[/COLOR]ing Christ.

What's the big deal? If it offends your religion... this is the internet. Don't take it seriously.

Posted by Random

Quoting Major Kitty: yea uhh Somebody so I hear Gamestop said u lied?

oh about?

Posted by Non-ExistentOne

I saw it awhile ago and it blew my mind. I mean sure, I won't lie, if I had a spare 2000 dollars I would ****ing buy it, why the hell not?

However. I'm not Mr. Moneybags, so I'm stuck with my old Xbox until either:
A) Bill Gates dies
or
B) I'm not poor anymore

Quoted post: if I had a spare 2000 dollars I would ****ing buy it, why the hell not?

Yeah... if I had the money, I would buy it too.

Posted by Random

Yeah unfortunately I don't have 2 grand, and if I did i'd probably pay off my car with it LOL!

Posted by Prince Shondronai

Even for someone less-than-enthused for the 360's launch, I must admit that that is a manly pile of stuff.

Posted by Klarth

This is intended for kids who go to my school.

I'm sad now.

Posted by Random

*sigh* I wish I were rich.. I mean sure I could have gotten that, but then I'd have no transportation :-P

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Major Kitty]no just plz dont say it

God damn Jesus-fucking Christ, no.

Posted by cool gamer dad

That's seven years worth of menial household chores!

Posted by Ant

Jesus butt-****ing christ, I wish I could blow all that money in one blow for a mediocre system like that. But hey, maybe if you like all those ****ty sports games it'll be perfect!

whoops, ignore my personal opinions here lol

Posted by Shade

don say jesus butt fing christ lol

If anything, I'd get it with the TV. If you're already spending that much, might as well go for it all.

Posted by Boner

Quoting Shade: don say jesus butt fing christ lol

If anything, I'd get it with the TV. If you're already spending that much, might as well go for it all.

It looks like a few people did. It is, after all, sold out.

Posted by Mystic Hero

To me this is old news. A few of my friends found out about this long ago so I have known about it for quite some time. Prices don't matter to me. I know that I iwll egvt one for sure before the end of this year. If not by the end of this month, definately by Christmas. I've been saving ofr this for a few months so I'm all set to go out and buy it.

Posted by Mystic Hero

Meh I don't see why all of that is a must have for me. I would just settle for the 360 and a few new release games. Right now I could care less about all of that other stuff. I could buy that later on, on my own time. All that money that I would spend for that bundle could go into my new TV. It's just not worth it to me, or at least not at the moment to have all that stuff when it comes out.

Posted by Boner

Oh, Jesus F***ing H. Christ, who the f**k edited the f***ing thread title?

Jesse I bet.

Posted by Random

Dude thats F***ing G*y that it was edited.

Posted by Mmm.... GOOD!!!

good.

Posted by GameMiestro

People with money to spend, spend money.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting SomebodyRandom: Dude thats F***ing G*y that it was edited.

No, YOU'RE gay.

Zing, whoosh, badabing!

Posted by Shade

Quoting SomebodyRandom: Dude thats F***ing G*y that it was edited.

Dude thats F***ing G*y that you care so much.

Posted by Random

It was edited when it didn't need to be. The Title of the thread was named and it wasn't a bad name either. Why it was edited I don't know. Seems rather dumb to me.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Jesus can suck my cock, and so can anyone who bought this pile over overpriced poo.