How many pets do you have?

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

How many pets do you have?
Just list there names and say how many you have :D

I have 1 cat (Misty, I'm sure most of you have seen the pictures I have posted with her in them by my guitar), a dog (cotton), and well I did have a hamster (Pete) and he died just a couple hours ago :(

So I guess I now have 2 pets.

Posted by Zeta

One fat cat named Archie. I'd get a picture if I could, but I don't know where our digital camera is. :(

Posted by The Judge

This house contains 4 birds, 1 dog, and several fish. Oh, and a tortoise, but he's hibernating right now, so no one cares.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

One rabbit named Theo
One dog named Diesel
and one fish named Fish.

I used to have two cats, but they died. I'm hoping to get two more in the near future.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Oh, I've been meaning to ask how that cute little bunny's been doing. :cool:

Oh, and Judge, what other bird species (besides the Hyacinth Macaw) do you have?

Myself, I have:

Rocky (Border Collie/Husy cross)
Kodi (Alaskan Malamute/Husky cross)
Buddy II (English Budgie)
Sunburst (Budgie)
Penny (Budgie)
Etna (Blue Pied Peachface Lovebird)
Laharl (Dutch Blue Peachface Lovebird)
Mary (feeder goldfish)
Gary (feeder goldfish)
50+ walking sticks

My sister also has two feeder goldfish, but I do not know their names.

Posted by Klarth

Cat.

She's something like 119 in cat years and she's still really ****ing active.

Posted by mis0

One cat, Mari, who's a spaz, and is playing with the vertical blinds right now. My other cat, Sugar, died earlier this year.

Posted by Non-ExistentOne

One hamster named Fang (because he bites everyone but me), one orange cat named LB (I don't know what it stands for), one calico cat named Misty/Cookie, and a Russian Blue-Hair cat named BG (I love these cats, in the right light, they actually do look blue).

I had another cat, his name was Jack, and he was black, tailess, and blind. Obviously, being an outside cat, we will never find him. My dad also got the smart idea to let our three rabbits run around in our yard. Yeah, God knows where they went!

Posted by Jak Pattinson

i have a cat called *******. he was born 2 weeks ago, and my next door neighbour gave him to us last week. pretty cool.

Posted by sabre

"Winston" is censored. D:

I have a dog, called [url=http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/sabreydoo/788ebe03.jpg]Charlie[/url]. He vomits. No, I don't have a very good picture of him. :[b][/b](

Quoted post: Oh, I've been meaning to ask how that cute little bunny's been doing.

Awesome. He's like a little cat. I only put him in his cage when I go out or to bed, otherwise he roams around the house like any cat or dog would. Plus, he's cuddly.

Posted by Azusa

I have one dog (Nala) and one bird (Zell). My dog actually just set off my car alarm by sitting on my keys as I was typing this.

We also have some frogs that live outside my patio that I've named; Plato, Remy, Wheezy, and Baron Blitzkrieg. They're sort of like pets.

Posted by Porcupine

Quoting Sabredog: I have a dog, called [url=http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b121/sabreydoo/788ebe03.jpg]Charlie[/url]. He vomits. No, I don't have a very good picture of him. :[b][/b](

[url=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/karikaumi/crazydog.jpg]I reckon I do.[/url]

Posted by Killer Jordo

1 cat named Rimmer. I found him stuck in a rim at the auto wrekcers in Edmonton. I took him out and the auto wreckers said I could keep him. Even my dad said we could keep him. Took him to the vet, and now he's a great cat.

Quoted post: Rimmer

lol

Posted by Jesse Smith

I got two dogs.

Posted by Ant

[quote]Rimmer

Quoting Vampiro: lol

l0l

Posted by neonmole

I just have one. My darling Pepsi! I did win a fish from the Fare a few months ago but it only lived 5 days! I cried when it died, he was called Joe.

Posted by junior senior

Fish.

Scumsucker, and the rest have no names.

There's two scumsuckers, two Cichlid, an Oscar Fish, a gigantic goldfish (friggin' HUGE) some other one that no one knows, and this fish that had an identical buddy (got two because they swim in schools) but it died. :(

I had three cichlids die in the summer because the tank overheated. :(, and two scumsuckers died for some odd reason.

Posted by Crazy K

well my sister has a Rot named Bear. And I consider Bear a pet to me, because she is nearly over everyday.

Posted by Zabuza

Three cats whos names are Dot, who I must say is evil, Dalila, who is simes, and Fred, which is fat.
I got two Carps who has an easy on going twin name... Fish or fishes or fishies.
Two dogs which I don't rember their names except Sparks who is annoying as hell.

Posted by ExoXile

A cat, named MASS

Posted by Arwon

Cats are arseholes, dogs are idiots, birds are cold squawking prickly pooping machines, fish are pointless.

I have no pets.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Arwon: birds are cold squawking prickly pooping machines.

Well yes, in a cage they are.
My raven however lives in the free.

[quote]I have no pets.
Well that's your loss.

Posted by nich

Quoting ExoXile: My raven however lives in the free.

YOU HAVE A RAVEN!?
Ive wanted a raven for a while, dont know where the hell Id get one. Ever since the series of books 'A Song of Fire and Ice'. How is it free? like in your house?

Edit: know what I found out? Its illegal to have crows and ravens in canada and the states I think because they are migratory birds.

Posted by Shade

Shouldn't this be in polls? :\

One dog, Buffy.

Posted by GameMiestro

Nada.

Posted by ExoXile

[QUOTE=nich]YOU HAVE A RAVEN!?

Yes.

[quote]How is it free? like in your house?
No, he's in the wild, we brought him up though.
So he stays with us :). (That sucker wants food :o)

[quote]Edit: know what I found out? Its illegal to have crows and ravens in canada and the states I think because they are migratory birds.
:(

Posted by Speedfreak

A cat called Timber. And my Dad has a crapload of fish.

Quoted post: My darling Pepsi!

I thought that said Penis.

I laughed, and spat out pizza. Then read it again and was disiappointed.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Two cats. I <3 them

Posted by Mystic Hero

As of right now none. They all died this past year.:( I am planning on buying another fish though and a second pet which I haven't decided on what it will be yet.

Posted by Slade

I've got a wonderful dog named Max, but I call him Maxipants.
Also a crazy bipolar cat. He loves you in the morning, but by evening he throws up in his mouth a little if you just look at him, then runs away.

Quoting Arwon: Cats are arseholes, dogs are idiots, birds are cold squawking prickly pooping machines, fish are pointless.

I have no pets.

Setting a nice example for the human species, are you?

[quote]Edit: know what I found out? Its illegal to have crows and ravens in canada and the states I think because they are migratory birds.

It's illegal to keep any wild birds (or other animals, for that matter) in captivity in most states.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Angelwing:
It's illegal to keep any wild birds (or other animals, for that matter) in captivity in most states.

Same here.
BUT, Korrpen isn't in captivity.
Isn't that legal over there too?

Posted by Skitzo Control

[url=http://photobucket.com/albums/v83/SkitzoControl/Animals/]Five[/url]

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting nich: YOU HAVE A RAVEN!?
Ive wanted a raven for a while, ever since the series of books 'A Song of Ice and Fire'.

I'd much rather have a direwolf. I named my Nintendog 'Ghost'. I'm such a geek.

No, I don't have any 'real' pets. Although I have, in the past, owned four fish and three gerbils. Named Tom and Jerry, Sharky and George, and Leonardo, Raphael and Michelangelo.

Again. I'm a NERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRD.

Quoting ExoXile: Same here.
BUT, Korrpen isn't in captivity.
Isn't that legal over there too?

You mean he flies around outside?

Posted by nich

Quoting Wings: I'd much rather have a direwolf. I named my Nintendog 'Ghost'. I'm such a geek.

yessss, you read it too, Im basically a freak because no one reads that series but me. Round here anyways.

oh yeah and ExoXile the fact you brought the raven up in the first place could get you in alot of trouble it reported to the proper authority.

Quoted post: oh yeah and ExoXile the fact you brought the raven up in the first place could get you in alot of trouble it reported to the proper authority.

lol, Xile, I'm going to call the swedish police on yoooou!!!

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Quoting nich: yessss, you read it too.

Only because Tim mentioned it on CAD. :) Now I own the whole series.