Nicknames

Posted by Killer Jordo

OK basically just post what some people at school/work/clicks all each other. Some may be funny, some may be dumb, and some may be mean. Lets aim at mean right now. RIght now one of the only one I can think of is this girl named 5 Buck Fuc[COLOR="White"]k[/COLOR]. Anyway post some.

Posted by The Judge

Mine (to my knowledge) are D, Dark, and Crazy Derick. I don't think all the different variations of "Judge" count.

Posted by Pit

Quoting The Judge: Mine (to my knowledge) are D, Dark, and Crazy Derick. I don't think all the different variations of "Judge" count.

Who the **** would call you "Dark" in real life or online?

"Hey there Dark!"

Sounds retarded.

Anyways, Kris or Chris for me.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: clicks

"lol hey wanna join my click?!"

CJ and C are the only nicknames I go by. CJ tends to be the one everyone uses, and C by my friends who are to lazy to speak two letters.

Posted by Acheron

This one kid at my school boasted that he knew how to spell "Clique", and then proceeded to spell "Cliche". Good times.

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Usually my close buds that have known me forever call me marshmellow. :D

Yes I know its "weird".

:D

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Uhh. Willeth. Although a few friends still call me 'Captain'.

Oh, and one of my old school friends calls me Turkish Delight, or TD for short.

...my friends are weird. AS AM I! CUSTARD!

Posted by Ant

Ant(lol name here), Anty Panty, Ant Ant, Bumbo Bee.

Posted by coromoro

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Pit: Who the **** would call you "Dark" in real life or online?

1. Sniper
2. It was a horribly botched spelling of my name (by accident too) by someone who barley knew me.

Yeah, well. 'Derick' is a lousy way of spelling Derek, really. :)

Posted by The Judge

Yeah well f[COLOR="White"]u[/COLOR]ck off..."Wings."

Oh yeah, I forgot. "Legend" is one, but that's an inside joke.

Quoted post: Yeah, well. 'Derick' is a lousy way of spelling Derek, really.

zing!

Posted by The Judge

I'd rather be that than an an oil Derek.

Then again, I'd rather not be Derick at all.

I'd rather be Victor.

Victor Willhelm.

The First.

Of The Pennsburryvilltownetropopolitainial Republic Free-State Union Congregation of The Northern Estate.

I'd make everyone call me by my full title for kicks, and leave halfway through them saying it.

Man that'd be cool.

I don't believe it.[/brithumour]

Posted by The Judge

I editted the hell out of post 14.

Hah, Wilhelm. Now that's a damn good name.

Posted by Fate

Around here where I live, I go by "Fate." At my work, though, I go by "MelissaHeart." The first name came from my gaming name at a LAN place I go to where a bunch of Full Sail guys know me by heart as "Fate," and the second came from my nametag where I put a heart after my name.

My boyfriend calls me "Conejita," but sometimes I make him call me "Conejita-chan."
<3

My sister calls me "Kitty Coupé," for reasons unknown. I used to be called "Kitty."

Posted by Lord of Spam

Uh, Matt.

Oh, wait, at the last job I worked at, the one guy I talked to told me that the girls called me "the scary guy" becuase of the fact that I rarely ever smiled, and only tended to laugh at horridly innapropriate things (dead baby jokes, etc). Basically, i kept to myself, washed dishes, and looked angry. And yelled at people when they ****ed me off. Which was often, seeing as how I was washing dishes.

Aside from that, nobody is retarded enough to call me anything else. Granted, there may be quite a few deragetory ones I dont know about (god knows I'ven people enough material), but there aren't any I know of.

Posted by VampchickAkasha

my nicknames (that i am aware of) are Kool aid, tit-tanic, bazooka boobs,and jenni-poo.:-D :rolleyes: :( :eek: :( :( :( :(

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

dudes call me Jeremy, girls call me Jers or Jer-Bear. You can call me "aw massuh"

Posted by Xenos

I don't really have a nickname, nope. Just a million forms to mutilate my real name because ninety-percent of the Earth's population cannot pronounce it as it is.

Posted by Skitzo Control

I've been called Skitzo by a lot of people for a long time. Very few people call me by my name ("Philip" or "Phil" for short), and even a few people call me MC or (The) Hammer (thus the previous name) after about thirty of my friends and I went to Hollywood Connection and, as a joke, I got up on stage and sang MC Hammer's Can't Touch This, along with the full dance routine.

Posted by Klarth

A few people call me Lambchops offline.

Posted by Aesthetic

Matt, I call you Mattiekins. How dare you forget :( And bean, you're bean. I have a lot of nicknames:

Sammy Wammy: My screenname and most famous nickname was created over two years ago, in 10th grade. While walking out of homeroom to go to class, my friend Megan was trying to insult me, and trying to think of things that rhymed with "Sammy" - obviously, she wasn't very successful, but it stuck.
Samatha: My friend Dara forgot to pronounce the 'n' in my name one day, and she liked it better that way.
Sammy: Although this would seem to be an obvious nickname, the only people who use it are ones who are either only mere acquaintances, or people who tend to hate me but pretend otherwise. Thus, it has become much of an insult, and I cringe whenever a close friend accidentally adds the "my."
Sam: What all of my close friends call me (either this or Samantha, but ninety percent of the time it's Sam).
Sammy Baker Davis Junior: From the movie "Sixteen Candles" - works perfectly, as I have the same last name.
Sparky: My sister's pet name for me.
Samwise: Different variations include "Samwise Gimpy," "Samwise the Great" and "Samwise the Gimp." 'Gimp' added when I was on crutches. Disregarding the fact that I can relate to the character and that he's my favorite from the movie (other than Smeagol), the name just fits.
Midge: Many guys use this nickname for me. I'm short.
Gimp: Although I've been off of crutches for over four months now, people still manage to refer to me as 'The Gimp' or 'Gimp'.
Tiger: An online nickname born from my early screennames, which were also used at other message boards I would frequent. Some people who I kept in contact with still call me this.
East Korea: Variations include 'East', 'Easty', 'Eastybby', 'Aeasthy', and 'East Syd'. Dubbed by West Korea.
Samanthor: Changed to 'Samathor', then back again. I'm not sure what I am at the moment, but ask Shin-Ra. He's the one that messes with the order of life :mad:
Aesthetic: For the people who are too **** lazy to pick from this long list of other names.

Posted by Ch

J-Rod: J from James and Rod from Rodriguez

Naked Mexicano: My Auto Mech teacher was playing some spoof of "Taking Care of Buissness" and the chorus sounded like "Naked Mexicanos, WICKED GAY!" and since i was the only one in that class of any ethicity close to the Mexican people, the name stuck.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Offline: Lis, Liza, Shorty, Shrimp, LJ ("Algae"), and also by my last name.

Online: Lis, Angel, Wang, Angelwang, Queef, Queefmonster.

I'm probably forgetting a whole bunch, but those are the most common.

Posted by nich

People call me nads or J-nad, J for Jamie or James and nad from the first part of my last name. Im forever known as another word for testicles, thankyou grade 10 history teacher.

Quoted post: I'm probably forgetting a whole bunch, but those are the most common.

like lisarr :(

Posted by ExoXile

Jocke, and that's all. :(

Online it'd be Exile, Xile, Exo. :)

Quoting Vampiro: like lisarr :(

Oh shiz, how'd I forget that? It's the best one. :cool:

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Rob, Roberto, Bobby ;o, and at places where nobody knows my real name, they just shout Bulb.

Hah, I lolled at 'the gimp'

Posted by Aesthetic

:cool: :(

Posted by Arczu

Kevlar. Kevo.

Don't understand the meaning behind these, but whatever. Kevlar is really good armor so yeah.

Posted by sabre

sabreydoo.

I don't know why. I just know that jack started calling me it for some reason and it stuck.

I can't think of anything else.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Sarah

Posted by NegativeTrend

Phil Cosby because I wear bad *** Cosby sweaters alot and also Big Phil and Big Foot because I'm a ****ing giant.

Posted by Speedfreak

Addy. And it only seems to get used when someone wants to patronise me.

There's not many names you can make from "Adam", really.

Posted by Acheron

Quoting Speedfreak: There's not many names you can make from "Adam", really.

On the flip side, it protected us in our early years when the favorite game of other schoolchildren was to refer to other people by names which SOUND like theirs, but are of the OPPOSITE GENDER.

Many tried to take me down with such a method. They all ended up furrrowing their brows desperately, trying to figure something out before it was too late. They never did.

Posted by Speedfreak

"Madam".

Posted by KoH

lmao

Chris: First name, obviously.
Dulaner: Variation of my last name.
KoH: Only 1 or 2 people in real life call me this and it's just for fun. Btw, it's pronounced like the beginning of "coke." Not Kay Oh Ach. But like it's spelled.

And uh... parents call me big boy :( ... Cause I'm miraculously taller in comparison to them. I'm 6' 2" whereas my mother is like 5' 3" and my dad's 5' 9/10". I'm still praying that I'm an orphan with some awesome story of how my parents were being chased by the Russian Mafia and dropped me off at my "parents" house and they took care of me ever since... I mean, I'm hoping... I look nothing like either one of my parents. :((( THAT INCLUDES MY MOTHER.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Speedfreak: Addy. And it only seems to get used when someone wants to patronise me.

I don't do that. :(

Posted by Speedfreak

When you invented it it was to patronise me. Now I feel like you're doing it by association. :(

Posted by KoH

I do it to patronise you.

Posted by Fate

We're still friends, right, Addy? :(

Posted by Lord of Spam

zing

Ive also been refered to as Loki.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Fate][COLOR=skyblue]We're still friends, right, Addy?[/COLOR] :(

Not after you totally grossed me out, no >:O

Posted by Echo

The only serious nickname I'm often called is Stephen Daniels. My real name is Daniel Stephens, but about 5 years ago one of my friends called me that, and for some reason is stuck.

I'm also occasionally called Big D. And one friend in particular likes to call me Big Fuck or Dumb Fuck. We're surprisingly good friends, too, and it doesn't really bother me at all, because I know he's kidding.

Posted by Slade

"Keto", my last name. And you cannot pronounce it, believe me.
Variations on that:
"Keeters"... just random.
"Ketoski", also my gamertag on Live.
"Ketoman", because it's superhero-like.
Unrelated names:
"Keebler", because I have an elf ear. Yep, just one.
"Elf", for that same one ear.

No one hardly calls me by my first name anymore, and calls of,
"KetooooooooooOOOOoooOOOoooo000ooo00000OOoOOOo0!!!"
can be heard throughout the narrow hallways of my school. Most people that do that don't know me at all though, so I just acknowledge that they exist.
NO WARM WELCOME FOR THEM.
Haha, soup nazi.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Ok well, my nicknames are.

Killer Jordo, Jordo, Eggman (from the magical mystery tour), Saxhophone guy, J.R.( not pronounced as "junior" but the letters), and prarie boy.

Posted by The underground

People calle me Charlie, Chuck ,Chaz, Smitty or my proper name Charles.

Quoted post: Ok well, my nicknames are.

Killer Jordo,

Just online, right?

Posted by Klarth

My nickname is Gysdgygfyrewui.

It's pronounced as "Cockbreath".

Posted by JON

jon, jonjon, bighead (dont ask why)

most people just call me jon

Posted by Porcupine

[quote=JON]bighead (dont ask why)

Is it perhaps because you have a big head?

People call me variations on "James" and "Webster" and sometimes DJ Jazzy Jeff!

Posted by <DEMONHUNTER>

people call me King online... b/c of my gamertag (KingSouth32)... and 5 of my friends at school call me King(i play with them on Live) other than that Im called my real name.

x

Oh, and I forgot 'little Lisa'. It's more common then I'd like.

Posted by eternalchaos

In real life, everyone (except about 8 people) calls me DDS for reasons I care not to explain.

Posted by Hasta Flammeus

Pretty much everyone calls me Bob, apart from...

Quoting Pit: "Hey there Dark!"

Sounds retarded.
Everyone from the Thames Tour calls both me and my dad Dark (Dark Mavis = Mark Davis, dad's name, then they gave up saying "Mavis", Dark Bob comes from too many phonecalls to a friend who knows about five Bobs, then the Thames tour guys gave up saying the Bob bit too)

Posted by Dragner

My out side friend strated to call me Cave Man like a year ago they haven't do it thought in a while. Some people at school call me Jesu they think I look like him with my long curly hair and beard.

Posted by Doggyomega

When I was 6 it was cry baby cause I was always complaining about walking across this field.
I got older people actually called me Doggy and I came to terms with it and used it everywhere. No one calls me it no more but people now call me Nick.

Posted by Roger Smith

Everyone just calls me Rogey or Roger. Really.

Posted by Demonblade

There was one guy last halloween that came to the party dressed in a canadian tuxedo (denim jacket and denim jeans). We called him "Denim Dan"...it was pretty funny because he ended up wrestling people at the party and in one instance he grabbed a guys head and shoved the poor fellows chin into his crotch. From that night on...we call him "Denim Dan" the wrestling maniac...with his special technique...."Choad to chin action"

That's pretty retarded.