Tiger Woods 06
Tony Hawk's American Wasteland

November 16
Perfect Dark Zero

November 22
Dead Or Alive 4
Ridge Racer 6
King Kong

Dates may differ by a day or 2 between stores, most will sell as they arrive. As for me I've already gotten Kameo, the disc is awesome, much better than Xbox discs. Anyways looks pretty solid to me. I'll be picking up 5 titles by the end of the year: PGR3, Kameo, Perfect Dark, Ridge Racer, and Call of Duty 2.

Posted by Random

Yes I look forward to the launch's. The games seem really good. I've played a lot of Call of Duty 2 demo for the 360. We got one in work today. So i've been playing it when I can. It's really awesome. And just think.. Usually the launch list isn't that great for any console, so for these good/great games to be out by or for launch or around launch, shows me that I believe this is bit a taste of what'll be out for the 360.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Call of Duty 2
Kameo: Elements Of Power
Condemned: Criminal Origins
Perfect Dark Zero
Dead Or Alive 4

Those are the five I'm definitely getting. If I have anymore money left over, I might get some others.

Either way, I'm quite pleased with the launch titles. There's a good range between the one's I want to get. So it should be very fun playing the different types.

Posted by Major Kitty

hmm... well i guess i had better pick up a Perfect Dark Zero that day then... so the disc... any major diffrence?

Posted by boomstick

Condemned: Criminal Origins
Perfect Dark Zero
Dead Or Alive 4

That's all I see that really tugs my interest, but better then some other lauches I've seen.