Just looking for some help..

Posted by Tyler Durden

*oscar*
Just looking for some help with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3: Mutant Nightmare on the GC. I've already completed the entire game (all 51 Story missions, all 6 Challenge arenas, all 13 Free Battle areas, and all 12 Nightmare challenges) and found every accountable Ninja Scroll (noted with each mission selection), collected all the movies, and earned 6 of the basic passwords. But I'm still up short on some of the Ninja Scrolls [about 20+], and having trouble finding each turtles Ultimate Power. And I can't find any helpful walkthroughs yet, as this game is a recent release. And Action Replay is no help because Code Junkies hasn't created anything regarding this game [use as a last resort to no walkthroughs].

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

GameFAQs should have the answers you seek.

Posted by Azusa

..They still make Ninja Turtles games?

Well, good luck with that.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Already looked there Vamp. Aswell as CCC, Game Winners, GameSpy, GameSpot, and a few others.. just found the basic passwords and no walkthroughs. Thanks anyways.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Quoting Azusa: ..They still make Ninja Turtles games?

Well, good luck with that.

Why is it, that I always see a Stephen Hawking novel on some one's coffee table.. Namely my in-laws? Good conversation, or conversation piece?

Posted by coromoro

Well, you shouldn't expect walkthroughs the day that a game comes out, especially a game like that one. :p:

At any rate, I doubt anybody on the boards will know the answer to this, but I shall leave this thread open, because you never know! :o

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Are the newer TMNT games any good? I remember loving the second one for NES. I used to play it religiously. Maybe I'll pick this up sometime.

As for your dilemma...can't help ya, sorry.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Are the newer TMNT games any good?

Range from decent to horrible. I wouldn't even suggest most of the newer ones if you could get it for ten bucks.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Hmm, which are the decent ones?

Posted by Proto Man

When in doubt, try Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Protoman: When in doubt, try Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A

^^^^
Yeah, try the Konami Code. They ALWAYS put that in their games.

Well, maybe not always, but most of the time.

Posted by Ant

Don't you mean Midway? :/

As for you and your problem...I think you're ****ed buddy.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Ant: Don't you mean Midway? :/

No, this was made by Konami. Or were you referring to the code? 'Cuz that's Konami too.

Posted by Ant

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konami_Code

You win this round rouge.