rockstar games

Posted by rudybaga2

GTA and rockstar games have been a big hit in there "genre" and it comes to no suprise that liberty city stories have been talked about and reviewed by people over and over and over and over and over.but from annomis(typo) spie i was told there will be a 2006 gta realese for the psp. i dont no if this is true or not but its been stiring up some faqs .and may i ask why would they realease a game in 2006 when there was one realesed close to the end of of 2005 my guess is its going to be gta:miami vice or something.so will sony ps try to realese games quicker so that when the next PS2 gta game is realesed they will be both realeased at the same time for ps2 and psp.i dont no

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: gta:miami vice

You mean "Vice City"?

Anyways, 2006 means January 1s to December 31st. Meaning there could be more than a year between the game just released and the next. Are you really going to be playing this game for an entire year? Doubt it.

Either way, it's a rumour. Probably not true.

Posted by Major Kitty

you mean PS3 and the Next GTA console game will be on PS3 so id say we still have a year for the next one

Quoted post: you mean PS3 and the Next GTA console game will be on PS3 so id say we still have a year for the next one

no, this is in the PSP board for a reason.

Posted by Major Kitty

well no what i was saying was he said

was realese games quicker so that when the next PS2 gta game is realesed they will be both realeased at the same time for ps2 and psp.i dont no

I said the next console version will be on PS3

Posted by Boner

Are you seven?

Posted by Major Kitty

no are you...?

Posted by Azusa

[quote=rudybaga2]GTA and rockstar games have been a big hit in there "genre" and it comes to no suprise that liberty city stories have been talked about and reviewed by people over and over and over and over and over.but from annomis(typo) spie i was told there will be a 2006 gta realese for the psp. i dont no if this is true or not but its been stiring up some faqs .and may i ask why would they realease a game in 2006 when there was one realesed close to the end of of 2005 my guess is its going to be gta:miami vice or something.so will sony ps try to realese games quicker so that when the next PS2 gta game is realesed they will be both realeased at the same time for ps2 and psp.i dont no

[IMG]http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a33/Nietzsche_/1131418999759s.jpg[/IMG]

It is a rumor. And a stupid one at that.

Posted by Major Kitty

lol Grammar Time

Posted by Random

There is a good chance the next GTA could be on the PSP aswell. The next GTA will most likely be out for PS3, and Xbox360 so why not the PSP? The graphics might be downgraded some, but companies don't seem to mind when they downgrade the graphics for a PS2 version. *Cough* resident evil 4 *cough*

Who knows if there'll be a new GTA for the PSP. This one sold like crazy. We sold out in both locations. So who knows. Time will tell eh?

Posted by KoH

Major Kitty: Grow up just a tad.

"rudybaga2(?)": What the hell kind of name is that. And you're a moron.

Vampiro: lmao, miami vice. I bet the next GTA game is gonna be 90210 Beverly Hills. Actually... nah.

Posted by rudybaga2

KoH your a pansy so dont evan be judging people....and why dont all of you create you own bored if you dont like what i have to say tell pit to ban me god im getting sick of you guys.f everyone

Quoting rudybaga2: KoH your a pansy so dont evan be judging people....and why dont all of you create you own bored if you dont like what i have to say tell pit to ban me god im getting sick of you guys.f everyone

So you're leaving right? k, good.

Posted by Major Kitty

I don't see how what i said downgrades me too a kid... i mean i see my name doing that but its a joke.

Posted by rudybaga2

vampiro go hide in a cave some where..major kittie.nice av goto [url]www.funnyjunk.com[/url] they got a cat with a sniper rifle lmao.i got 32 cats .vamp i will only go if you and that other derrr does

Posted by Major Kitty

hey vamps cool(hes one of the only ones who arent biased) so don't give me advice

Quoted post: vampiro go hide in a cave some where..major kittie.nice av goto [url]www.funnyjunk.com[/url] they got a cat with a sniper rifle lmao.i got 32 cats .vamp i will only go if you and that other derrr does

Then don't complain.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

There WILL be a new GTA for PSP. It's definitely in development. In Rockstar's financial portfolio for the next year (or something) they mention two PSP games, one of which isn't described, but the other one is - as a GTA game.

GTA: London, anyone?

Posted by rudybaga2

i doubt its going to be london.why go backwards.but theres possiblty if they make love fist one of the char..iv been trying to ask a R* rep what there ideas for the next gta game for the ps2 and if there going make special one for the ps3 but he couldnt say for sure there working on more games gta..bully is one and there not sure when thats going to come out..oh my company says there going let my test the new white psp next month unless they release a diffrent one then i have to wait another month

Posted by Klarth

[quote]why go backwards
Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas are all based on levels from the original GTA.

Posted by rudybaga2

yeah but why would they go newyork,england,california,florida? but still we just have to wait

Posted by Klarth

Why does the order matter?

Why go New York, Florida, California, England like they already have done?

Yeah, London is the logical progression, really. that's how the GTA series went - you played through GTA1 and went to Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas - then they released the London expansion pack.

Then again, the GTA after San Andreas was based in Liberty City again. So who knows.

Posted by Klarth

I see LCS as a departure from the main series rather than a part of it - Say, in the vain of, er, Final Fantasy Tactics. For all we know they could follow up with Vice City Stories and San Andreas Stories, and maybe even London Stories in the distant future. A London remake really wouldn't go amiss though.

Really? From what I've experienced, it's a perfectly good GTA game in its own right. I mean, it's not like it's the Metal Gear Acid of the series.

Posted by Major Kitty

GTA LONDON remake would be awesome

Yes. Yes it would.

And it would certainly put games like The Getaway to shame.

Posted by Klarth

Black Monday particularly.

There's no need to put that game to shame, surely. It was horrible to start with.