How many got pushed back on preorders?

Posted by rex-tc

I was on the first shipment but since my EB is only getting 20 in I'll be waiting in line at Wal-mart now. How many here are having to do the same thing?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Not I. I pre-ordered far too long ago for mine to get pushed back.

Posted by Major Kitty

If you preordered before October 1st yours WILL not be pushed back... I am getting mine on our midnight madness sale.

Posted by Axis

Unfortunately their first shipment (Both Gamestops) ran out within 48 hours(1st Shipment). So I'm on second shipment but they said I will probably be getting mine on launch day.

Posted by Major Kitty

I doubt this but I ve been asking around... Is my area the only place that has Midnight madnes for 360 all my friends online say theres wont have one.

Quoted post: Is my area the only place that has Midnight madnes for 360

Depends on the demand and what stores your town has.

Posted by Major Kitty

well i guess the demand here is great
And we have EBX EB Games and Gamestop.

Posted by Axis

My town is having midnight openings all over as far as I know.

Posted by Random

Quoting Major Kitty: If you preordered before October 1st yours WILL not be pushed back... I am getting mine on our midnight madness sale.

WRONG

It's only the first 20 for the Fully loaded system, and I think the first 20 for the Core System. If you don't have it pre ordered, you wont' have to wait long. We believe the next shipment will be in a week or two after the first. Then again you can purchase them at places like walmart, kmart, or Target. Places that don't do pre orders more or less. However even those stores are limited. You'll get your 360 in time. Just have patience.

There is too great of a demand. We've got well over 100 pre orders in 1 store alone. And most people tend not to pre order.

Quoted post: We believe the next shipment will be in a week or two after the first.

What?! Christ, we're getting our second shipment just before chistmas or just after the new year. That's what we're being told anyways.

Posted by Major Kitty

I don't know what store your working for ours is getting way mor eboxes than that... you must not live ina big city where the demand is great... because i pre ordered mine September 11th and they called last weekend to tell me that if i want mine i need to come up to the midnight madness thing Nov 21.
Vampiro when did you pre order yours?

Posted by rex-tc

No I preordered mine in the beginning of August. EB told me they were only getting in 22 systems and I was number 32. I was told it would be about 1 to 2 weeks before they would get more. I will probably cancel my preorder and get inline at Best Buy or wal-mart. If that doesn't work I'll wait in line at target or sears the next morning.

__________________________________________________ ________
http://freexbox360.peel.com/refer.ph...x11720423vuTE0 Free 360

Posted by Major Kitty

wow i preordered mine in september and im practicaly getting it b4 launch day lol i guess i got lucky

In fact I just remembered this our store was toaking 50 dollars down on it lol i went ahead and paid for it all tho

I just got off the fone with gamestop and they said they cant give that info out about how many they are getitng in but it will be well over 20.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

i tried to preorder a xbox three sixty, but i was denied the oppurtunity too. i dunno why they had posters up advertising preorders if you cant do it anyway. i'll probubly have to wait a litle wihle to get mine, i guess.

Posted by Major Kitty

Yeah that is stupid
and also some ppl tend not to preorder??? What does that have to do with anything if they don't preorder the store has to give it to us first.Unless they didnt take preorders

Posted by starsavior

Well at gamecrazy in nashville we are getting 7 360s we had 57 preordered... so im gonna have to deal with 50 ****ed off people. All of the gamecrazys in tennessee are the same way

Posted by Random

Yeah so I noticed. Theres going to be more P*ssed off people here. I'm going in at midnight (even though i'm not working for the midnight opening), just to make sure we're good security wise. Make sure I don't have to kill anyone. I can only imagine the complaints..

Posted by Big Boss

I pre-ordered The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess in March or so, and dam[color=yellowgreen]mit, they pushed it back to about April.

Oh... 360? Um... no.[/color]