Star Wars Battlefront 2

Posted by Random

I've played a lot of this game lately. It's really good. It's far better than the first Battlefront which I thought was good. The ability to be a Jedi is always enjoyable, but they do give you a time limit which evens it out so your not dominating the whole way through. Space battles were difficult at first but I think i'm getting the hang of it. I have yet to play on XBL, so i'll have to do that someday soon. I've played split screen with others. Had Jedi battles and what not. Played through the storyline of the 501st.

Anyone else play it? Anyone care to play online sometime? This game is also way longer than the first. If your a SW's fan, I suggest you pick this game up.

Posted by joesterdatoaster

ive seen that on tv commercials alot and it looks pretty good. i want to rent it first before i buy. or i might just buy it and sell if i dont like.it looks like a game i would like though.

Posted by Random

It's way awesome. There are multiple story lines and what not. I also found out some certain levels, allow you to play a gametype called "Assault," which allows you to play as Hero characters on either "Lightside" or "Darkside."

Lightside consists of:
Princess Leia (or however u spell it)
Han Solo (shwing)
Obi-Wan
Luke Skywalker
Yoda
Mace Windu
Ki-Adi-Mundi
Aayla Secura
Chewbacca

Darkside Consists of:
Anakin Skywalker
Boba Fett
Jango Fett
Darth Vader
The Emperor
Count Dooku
General Grievous
Darth Maul

Pretty sweet! I loved playing it with 8 people.