Conquer

Posted by Mmm.... GOOD!!!

Hey all this is a discussion about Conquer.... and also Conquer 2.0 will be available for download Nov. 15 YAY

[url]www.conqueronline.com[/url]

Posted by Meoix

Can u transfer your chars from to 2.0? (I have 2 reborn lv 123 and 130 and I don wanna lose'm lol)

Posted by Deuzious

I think you can transfer your characters from conquer 1.0 to 2.0, but im not completely sure. I was addicted to conquer for a long time, but now im kind of bored at it. I have a level 85 archer on the honor server though.

Posted by Boner

I'm no dermatologist, but I'd bet my truck to a mule that you are creating multiple accounts and having a conversation with yourself to make it appear as though someone actually likes to talk to you. Someone correct me if I'm wrong here.

Posted by Acheron

Next we find out that there is no such game as "Conquer". He just looked through his Dictionary of Badass Words, and that's the first one he saw.

Posted by higbvuyb

lol, another crappy rpg. The world doesn't need any more, we've already got more than enough to go around.

Posted by Deuzious

I'm not making multiple accounts. Before you say its crappy, you should play it. I thinnk it is very good for a free online rpg that continues to grow and upgrade things.

Posted by higbvuyb

I'd say, that any Final fantasy game, is minimum, a hundred times better in every way. I'd rather play that, than some other crap.

Posted by Deuzious

Do you know of any free final fantasy games i could get? Because i would agree with you then.

Posted by Jesus of Suburbia

No... but conquer is ok for a free download, however I'd play FFXI over it anyday.