What the f***?

Posted by Pikamon

Ok, look at this website:

[url]www.godhatesfags.com[/url], then look at this one [url]www.godhatesamerica[/url]....

Wtf is wrong with people? I found out about these sites because those people are going to picket a neighboring school soon. These people are retarded! They're just plain mean and, being a Christian, I see no love anywhere in their message.

If you decide to go their god hates fags site, look at the Dear Shirly section. Every last one of those response letters is hate filled, not by the sender, but by the webmaster! I thought Christianity was about love?

These people make me sick. They're the ones who give Christians a bad name. I just wrote a paper about this subject for class, thinking that perhaps I exxadurated because maybe there aren't very many people like this, but boy, was I wrong.

They **** certain Christians just because they don't ridicule homosexuals. They **** Catholics just for being Catholic, Jews for being Jews, and so on. When did mankind suddenly become so self-rightious? From what I remember, only God has the right for enternal judgement---certainly not these bigots.

Well, what do you guys think? Am I completed stupid for thinking the message these guys have is retarded?

I mean, they're actually saying that 9/11 was a good thing. They picket FUNERALS! What is that about?!

Posted by The Judge

The second link doesn't exist, and I'm pretty sure the first one is a joke.

Posted by CynicalBastard

The link he meant to put for god hates america is

http://www.godhatesamerica.com/

And yah, these people might be crazy, but it also looks suspiciously like a joke.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

who the hell cares what fanatics think!?!?!?!

Posted by 007 ninja

leave it to the protestants. hopefully the rapture will come soon for them, i can't take much more of this ****.

Posted by mis0

Despite the fact that these sites probably aren't real, there are people out there like them, and to them I can only say that God hates sin, in all of its forms. Hatred is surely amoung these.

Posted by Pikamon

It isn't a joke. These people are picketing near where I live.

http://www.nbc-2.com/articles/readarticle.asp?articleid=4777&z=3&p=

Also, don't stereotype all protestants into being like these people. I'm a protestant and I have nothing against Homosexuals.

Posted by Speedfreak

Ha ha, fag country.

EDIT: PAHAHAHA, A GAY CLUB. OUT OF THE WAY, IM PRESIDENT OF THE ASS COUNCIL.

Posted by Poco

Why does no one beleive Fred Phelps is insane hot air bag?

Fred phelps also protest soldiers funerals! He's the reason the words '*******' and 'doochebag' were invented.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

The reason that people make these sites are for the same reason kids at my school are goth.

Emo's have to get attention in some way.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

is he that guy that got pwned by hannity and colmes?

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Did anyone check out http://godhatessweden.com? Man, some of the stuff they said just made a lot of sense to me, as a non-fag.

Posted by Hyper

Here's my advice: GTF over it. These people have their beliefs and you have yours. It's people like you who start World Wars and make children cry.

Posted by mis0

On their site, they mentioned they were bombed, and that is why soliers in Iraq are dying.

Yeah, I believe in mysterious things happening, but our soldiers being cut down by roadside bombs probably has nothing to do with a church bombing, most likely executed by dumbass teenagers and their copy of the Anarchists Cookbook.

Maybe their message would be more effective if it was about showing repentance for sin, not saying that you suck ass for sinning.

Posted by Kent Traffic Cop

I saw this site a while back. It's just another cult group like the KKK but without the same influence. Most of the supporters of this cult are family of Fred Phelps anyway.

It'll fizzle out soon enough. However, on saying that I still hope they burn...

Posted by Landon

Quoting Fei-on: me, as a non-fag.

LOL

Posted by Lord of Spam

Only morons take moronic views seriously.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Landon]LOL

Piss off, Landon. Seriously, you're not funny.

Posted by Major Kitty

Yeah me as a christian... get over it this countrys being ruined neways seeing as it was built on Christian standards you rarely see that in th ecountry anymore

Posted by Speedfreak

Mainly because most people aren't Christians.

Posted by Brandon Heat

Tecnically this country was not founded by Christians, but diests*. (All I have to say)

*Diests believe that *** made the world as a perfect "machine" and left. They also cut out all of the bullcrap in the New Testamen, ie Jesus being the son of *** and that he performed miracles.

Posted by The Judge

Would you mind telling us the source of this wonderful information?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Historical records seems like a good choice.

Posted by GameMiestro

[IMG]http://watkins.gospelcom.net/newspicfredphelps.jpg[/IMG]

[URL="http://watkins.gospelcom.net/***hatesfags.htm"]http://watkins.gospelcom.net/***hatesfags.htm[/URL]

What a bastard.

And Brandon Heat, your defenition of "diest" is near equally insane.

Posted by Brandon Heat

Sorry, I did kinda give a crappy definition but that how it was explained to me. I read in a biography of Thomas Jefferson (Don't remember the title) that he and the other founding fathers were diests. I do know that Jefferson edited the people where Jesus was a normal man, one who's teachings should be followed, but a man none the less. Also, if anyone has a better definition of diest, please give it. *Prepares to be flames*

Posted by Fate

I don't mind picketers and people speaking their minds, but it just kind of irks me when people put up signs about gay people going to hell or how animals are slaughtered so we should all be vegans for humanity's sake. If I want to have an abortion, I will! Maybe I just have a weak stomach.

Posted by Captain Cleanoff

Jerry Falwell once referred to Fred Phelps as a "first-class nutjob". Falwell himself being the target of "psycho conservative nazi" diatribe, you know it has to be bad when he's the one calling Phelps a nutjob.

Posted by The Judge

The Vatican (sp) made an official document permanently labeling Mozart as "one of those rare freaks of nature that graces our earth every so often."

Posted by GameMiestro

These are the kind of people that make LoS look like he was right all along.

Posted by Drewboy64

"Christians" who think being gay is a sin, at least to the extent that they will celebrate 9-11 and celebrate when gay people die, need to burn in hell.

Posted by Dreadnought

Do you mean 'Deists'?

Posted by Speedfreak

Why the hell would anyone bump a 5 month old thread, then bump it AGAIN a month later!?

Posted by The Judge

To say what he had to say, no less.