When will they show REv games?

Posted by Drewboy64

I was wondering when Revolution games would be shown. Wouldn't it be a little late to show it at E3 if the Revolution really does come out in June (please god)?
And I hope they reveal the classic shell soon.

Posted by Burrito

I wouldn't expect it this year.

Posted by Zeta

Probably after they finish SSBR, 'cause that's the main 'ZOMG!' thing right now.

Posted by Speedfreak

At E3. If they released in June, they'd have absolutely insane hype for the machine so short after revealing EVERYTHING.

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting Zeta: Probably after they finish SSBR, 'cause that's the main 'ZOMG!' thing right now.

They wouldn't need to finish SSBR to show it or even have playable demos.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

E3. Probably with a few screen shots here and there. But nothing major until E3.

Posted by IIMrBrightsidexX

yea... E3 will be where they let it ALL come out for REV..... Tho i bet they show a few screenshots in Jan.

Posted by Drewboy64

Have they done something like that before - show all the games suddenly a month before release?
Maybe the Rev won't come out in June, but I hope it will.

Posted by Burrito

Quoting http://www.gamespot.com/news/6136946.html?q=revolution: So now that gamers have a vague idea of when the Revolution will be released, when can they expect some footage of some games in action? Not this year, says Merrick. Nintendo is making sure that when a Revolution title is ready for the public, it is fully functional with the console's new controller. He goes on to say that Nintendo games have always stressed fun rather than graphics, and for that reason the first display of Revolution games will not be screenshots, but rather totally playable.

It looks like we're going to have to wait a bit.

Posted by Drewboy64

sweeto! SSB3, perhaps?

Posted by Major Kitty

I hope they show but not too soon I don't want to be teased for months and months

Posted by rex-tc

I wouldn't expect any for a couple of months. I think they are taking it a little slower this time and want to see what Microsoft and PS3 do wrong. I guarantee most of it will be in game when they show it because the don't want to pull a killzone 2.

Posted by boomstick

E3, obviously, it's where everything major is showed, we may get a few sneak peeks here and there, but all the good stuff will be held for E3 2006, of course, unless they decide to unveil on MTV or something...