What's your favorite GC game?

Posted by Leon S Kennedy

Well there dosen't seem to be a topic about it so whats your favourite GC game?

Me, right now I just got Resident evil 4 and am addicted to it!

Posted by sephiroth_theunborn

bloody roar 3 I can play that for hours

Posted by Bebop

I'm going to wait for Resi 4 to be released than I'll make my decioson... ;)

Posted by Hyper_chao1122

Me, It'd me Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. I haven't bought Resident Evil 4 yet, though I heard it is really good.

Posted by Takuya Kanabara

My favorite game is WWE Day of Reckoning.

Posted by Fiindil

Super Smash Bros Melee!

Posted by evancooleo

DEFINETLY AGREE! i love bashing people with bats!

Posted by ScudZteR

right now my favorite is Resident Evil 4 but im almost sure my favorite will be the new zelda game when it comes out

Posted by Angerion the Brave

I would definitely have to say Super Sm,ash Bros Melee is the best GCN game out there.

Though I've been rediscovering the joys of SSX Tricky:D. I'm proud to announce that I've gotten over a 1,000,000 points in one run in Geribaldi.

Posted by Megatron

Viewtiful Joe.

Posted by Big Boss

Not counting MGS:TT, Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem. Best survival horror game I've ever played.

Posted by legov8

Mario Kart Double Dash!!

Posted by Map42892

I never really got into Melee, but I LOVE double dash.

Posted by Nizmo

James Bond 007: Nightfire. I've played multi-player on this game more than any other, and every single time it's great. Runner up would be Mario Kart: Double Dash!! Basically for the same reason, except I've spent less time on it.

Posted by Pit

Resident Evil 4, Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, and how can I forget, Ikaruga.

Posted by Black_Wolf

Definetly Resident Evil 4 now, but it used to be Super Smash Bros. Melee and Windwaker. RE4 is probably the best game I'v played in a long time from start to finish. It was just so well done.

Posted by =/g0ri11@\=

Hands down Resident Evil 4. Best GC game EVER!

Posted by Max Mouse

Sonic Adventure 2 battle and Resident Evil 4.

Posted by Killer Jordo

I have 3 games that i play. Here they are in my faveroute order
1.Metroid Prime 2 Echoes
2.Medal of Honor Front Line
3.James Bond 007 Everything or Nothing

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR=Yellow]It used to be Smash Bros Melee until a month ago before Resident Evil 4 had come out. Leon took out a 12-gauge pump-action shotgun and blasted a hole right through Nintendo's crew knocking them right down to second place.[/COLOR]

Posted by jmarr

RE4!

Posted by thug2777

probably ssx tricky, the thousand year door or ssmb.

Posted by Master Chief 12

Probably LOTR:Return of the King, Gamecube isn't exactly my favorite. GC sales are pretty disappointing.

Posted by buddha

Im from ireland so resi 4 isn't released yet but so far my favourite gamecube game is resident evil remake.

Posted by doomboy

I hate the Game cube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by The Flash

I got a gamecube because of Phantasy Star almost a year ago, and I'm still playing the game. It's just an unbelievable game. My one guy on that game has like 266 hours on him it's madly insane! I love that game.

Posted by Lethal Shadow

[COLOR=DarkRed][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Resident Evil 4[/FONT][/COLOR]

Posted by The Flash

That is a good picture...lol

Posted by Map42892

Quoting doomboy: I hate the Game cube!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are u here?

My fav. game is Paper Mario TTYD

Posted by Madame Flurrie

Paper Mario, as if that wasn't obvious. Pikmin 2 is a close second. :)

Posted by Hyper_chao1122

Mine's a mix of... SSBM, SSX3, Metroid Prime 2, and NFSU2. Haven't played RE4 yet, though I want it.

Posted by coromoro

SSBM, The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, and Resident Evil 4 are my current favorite GC games. :cool:

Posted by Illyria110

resident evil 4, but i haven't played many GC games

Posted by Ex-Linkman

There were a few that I really enjoyed:

:: The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Awesome graphics (though it is nice that they're using the OoT style graphics for LoZ: GC) and an incredible storyline. Plus, I'm a Zelda nut; I consider most Zelda games my favorite.

:: SSX3

Although it's on all systems, I got it for gamecube, and played it for hours and hours and hours.

:: Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

Most people said it was too short, I didn't think so. I stretched it out, found most everything, and got a good 50 hours out of it.

but if I had to pick only one....

:: Legend of Zelda: Collecter's Editon

Two of the best games I've ever played along with 2 classics. All together, I've put around 100 hours into playing OoT and MM for the first time, and I will replay them both....MANY times.

Posted by squirlboy

Call of Duty:Finest Hour, I personally think its the best WWII gamecube game yet

Posted by Project ShadowX

My favorite is Star Fox: Assault.

Posted by Dexter

Animal Crossing and Star Fox Adventures. I still play both, occasionally. I adore exploring the gorgeous locations in Star Fox. I also love the characters in the game.

Posted by Random

The Legend of Zelda OOT Masterquest would be my favorite :-D

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Although I haven't played/completed a whole many GC games, I'd probably either have to go with Wind Waker, or the Sonic Mega Collection. Both are incredibly fun to play.

Posted by Mini Rebew

its a tie between ssbm and re4

re4 is just plain FRIGGIN AWSOME...but i have SO MANY HOURS OF PLAY ON SSBM...436 to be exact...

Posted by ganondorf jr.

my favorite game is mario party 6 and mario kart double dash and super smash bros melee

Posted by Dexter

Animal Crossing and Star Fox Adventures would be my two absolute favorite Game Cube games. Even though neither of them has a multiplayer mode, I still play both, occasionally. I adore exploring the gorgeous locations in Star Fox. I also love the characters in the game, probably my favorite set of characters from any game.

Posted by VGChat

My favorite game is Mario Party 6 and Mario Kart Double Dash and Super Smash Bros. Melee.

Posted by Samanoken

uhh...well Animal Crossing,SSBM,And ToS

Posted by Golden Archer

Paper Mario: TTYD and Super Smash bros...even though no one can beat me where I live -.-.

Posted by Axis

Mario Kart: Double Dash or Super Smash Brothers.

Posted by NightmareBassX

Super Smash brothers Melee (SSBM), And Tales of Symphonia (ToS).

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

10th best in NY. Smash Bros, nuff said :cool:

Posted by super saiyen vegeta

Quoting jmarr: RE4!
i would have to say resident evil 4 that game is the best gamcube ever made

Posted by barry150

My favorite game cube game is resident evil 4. it is the best game ever i cant stop playing it for more than an hour.

Posted by Apathetic

Errr, Evolution Worlds. Its a good turn fighter and stuff, yeah.... Even though Ive probably put more time into Tarzan

Posted by VirtualRealityZone

Hunter the Reckoning (nobody has ever heard of that, but its awesome) or Resident Evil 4

----------------------------------------------------------------------
My virtual boy website
[url]www.virtualrealityzone.cjb.net[/url]

Posted by JonMB

My favorite is WWE Wrestlemania XIX.

I tried the sequel, WWE Day of Reckoning, but it's just not as fun in my opinion. They changed the feel of it.

Posted by joshgs

SSX 3 Come to my board if you like it too

Posted by solarphoenix990

My favorite GC game would be super smash brothers melee because it is a very good GC game. Also i like the fact that there are 25 nintendo characters in the game.

Posted by Codester

Here's what i think

1) RE4
2)SSBM
3)Wind Waker

P.S. I think Call of Duty:Finest Hour is the BEST game of its genre on the cube

Posted by Wicked Sushi

I like Resident Evil 4, Kirby Air Ride and Metroid Prime 1/2. Good games. :)

Posted by Aquamentus

Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Hunter the Reckoning (nobody has ever heard of that, but its awesome) or Resident Evil 4

Posted by joshgs

Skies of arcadia Can anybody help me out on the game though???

Posted by Fantum

Super Mario Sunshine
F-Zero GX
Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker
Eternal Darkness
Ikaruga

All excellent games and worth purchasing.

Posted by project101

ssbm, animal crossing, Harvest moon:AWL and pikmin 1 not 2

Posted by BigB78

Smash Bros. Melee. #2 is wwe DOR.

Posted by Stranger

mine would have to be XIII, Resident Evil 4, and Meteoroid Prime 2: Echoes i cant chose just one

Posted by Corrupt

As of now, it's definitely Mario Power Tennis... I've been playing that game obsessively over the past month or so. But overall, I'd have to say good ol' SSBM gets my vote.

Posted by Ac30f5pade5

Along with a lot of other people, I would have to go with Resident Evil 4.

My favorite gamecube game would be Super Smash Bros. Melee because it is really addicting and its really fun.

Posted by needhelp

My favorites are Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Prince of Persia: Warrior Within, and Pitfall: The Lost Expedition. My dad's favorite would be Resident Evil 4 too. He's played and beat it 3 or 4 times in a row already.

Posted by Alice Ayers

Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles

Posted by ka55ie

My favourite game is Zelda - the windwaker. Why do I like it? Well, it

Posted by linkmaster

RE4 outstanding game,windwaker, smash bros. when the new zelda comes out i will probaly need to edit this;)

oh yeah and metroid 2 echoes forgot about that game

Posted by KMFDM

Well now that im done with RE4 iv gone back to Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, i love that game.

Posted by CS Ryan

Either SSBM or Sonic Adventure DX.

Posted by Seres Aran

Quoting Alice Ayers: Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles

Excellent choice indeed! That is one of my favorite Gamecube games too! But alas, my absolute favorite Gamecube game is Metroid Prime, the best game off all time. Then comes Crystal Chronicles, Star Fox Adventures, Zelda WindWaker, and Call of Duty: Finest Hour.

Posted by Pit

[center]
[/center]

Posted by Seres Aran

Ikaruga is a cool game... very challenging.

Posted by Zeta

"Our frothing demand for this game increases."

^ WTF is up with that? XD

My fave is Metroid Prime or Tales of Symphonia.

Posted by bass7823

Quoting Zeta: "Our frothing demand for this game increases."

^ WTF is up with that? XD

My fave is Metroid Prime or Tales of Symphonia.

YEAH! Tales of Symphonia and Metroid Prime ALL the way man! I would have a list of favorite games but I would rather not share it with you all for it is too long by me being a fan of a lot of Gamecube games. So, I will just say one of the top ranking games that i gave as a rank: Tales of Symphonia. Funny thing actually....they are makeing this game into an anime.

Posted by Seres Aran

Quoting bass7823: YEAH! Tales of Symphonia and Metroid Prime ALL the way man! I would have a list of favorite games but I would rather not share it with you all for it is too long by me being a fan of a lot of Gamecube games. So, I will just say one of the top ranking games that i gave as a rank: Tales of Symphonia. Funny thing actually....they are makeing this game into an anime.

Well, at least you got the Metroid Prime part right... as far as Tales of Symphonia goes... I dunno'. Me and my brother would always argue over it. My claim was that Crystal Chronicles blew it away, his being that ToS was far better than Crystal Chronicles. So I developed a fierce dislike for ToS... I'm on the dark side with no sure way back.

Posted by veritas

Super Smash Bros Melee

Posted by Eludiac

eternal darkness, metroid prime, RE4 (of course), and zelda collector's disk

Posted by cool gamer dad

Two years ago I would have said Phantasy Star Online.

One year ago I would have said SSBM: A classic. (I suck.)

Now: The pokemon series...

Posted by rockinfingers23

I love Mariokart. I suck at driving but its always fun to scream and holler while racing everyone

Posted by Golden Archer

SSBM and Paper mario: TTYD :P And.... Loz: Four swords is pretty fun, throw my friends at dark link :D

Posted by Ant

I never posted in this thread...how queer.

In any case, My favorite game would have to be SSBM. The mass amounts of replayablity in that game are insane. It's frankly what makes the game.

But beyond that, I'd have to give honors to Sonic Adventure 2: Battle, and then of course, Resident Evil 4; for managing to make that genere a well respected and awesome one once again.

Posted by deathmario123

Super Smash Bros Melee definetley is my favorite game because of the new
characters and the new backgrounds and you get to smash other charachters. Also you get new weapons.

Posted by Colonel

My favorite game is Animal Crossing. Very addictive game.

Posted by streak101

Though I think I already posted here my favorite game on the GC is Fire Emblem: path of Radiance.

Posted by Dragner

Zelda: Windwaker, Super Smash Bros Melee,and Animal Crossing.

Posted by vgamerater

I haven't played res evil 4 yet bu king konk had crazy good graphics. its pretty cool. i can't wait for twilight princess to come out though, Zelda kicks butt!

Posted by vgamerater

king kong not konk

Posted by Double X

Quoting .hack//: My favorite game is Animal Crossing. Very addictive game.
my favorite games are sonic 2 battle and ssbm

Posted by Double X

anybody out there

Posted by -Fierce_Deity_Link-

Super Smash Bros. Melee and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

Posted by Sword of Light

Zelda Twilgith Princess will be good and I like Super Smash Bros and Zelda games.

Posted by Sword of Light

Quoting Sword of Light: Zelda Twilgith Princess will be good and I like Super Smash Bros and Zelda games.
SAME

Posted by Sword of Light

Quoting -Fierce_Deity_Link-: Super Smash Bros. Melee and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
zelda games

Posted by Black Chaos

Quoting -Fierce_Deity_Link-: Super Smash Bros. Melee and The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker

I also liked them too. I enjoyed Starfox Adventures with it's Zelda style.

Quoting Black Chaos: I also liked them too. I enjoyed Starfox Adventures with it's Zelda style.

Dude, please do not pretend you are not FDL...everybofy knows who you are...:D

Anyway...I enjoy many of the GCs RPGS, Resident evil 4, SSBM, Luigi's Mansion, Hunter the Reckoning, Chibi Robo, Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, and probably Twilight Princess :D

Posted by Black Chaos

I'm not pretending to not be FDL! FDL is now gone. For ever! I hated that name. It was so long and boring.

PS. I like Pikmin, Super Mario Sunshine and Mario Tennis.

Quoting Black Chaos: I'm not pretending to not be FDL! FDL is now gone. For ever! I hated that name. It was so long and boring.

Then why did you quote your self and saying you agree with "that person"?

Posted by streak101

I agree with VRZ, good point.

P.S. Now my favorite games are FE:PR, Battalion Wars, and- I forgot the name but i thnk its evolution worlds?

Posted by sandpaper smooth

i definetely hav 2 say ssbm and zelda. can't wait for twilight princess

Posted by zeker707

i really like metroid prime 1 and 2,along with other games like mario kart DD and zelda wind waker.

Posted by Rhiyo

this is eay ALL MARIO ONES!

Posted by JonMB

My favorite.

Posted by holy_flare

Tales of Symphonia is awesome! But the sad thing is that I can't get 100% without using a guide cause they never tell you about a new sidequest in the game so I can't remember when each one starts or finishes. Cause some of them you start, then you have to wait a while and do other things, then you have to remember to finish what you started. Oh well...THAT'S WHAT KEEPS ME PLAYING!!! Hahahaha!!!!! But thats just me!

Posted by fl

Metroid Prime Bwhahahahahahah

Posted by MottaTheHutt

Metroid Prime. The theme music kicks ***.

Posted by Apathetic

Tales of Symphonia, still havent beaten it but I love it.

Posted by 04detheridge

it has to be starfox adventures or sonic adventure battle 2

Posted by andrewg

probably super smash bros. melee.

Posted by

Ummm...

Phantasy Online..
Vertex(Cool game woot)
The Ubrz The Simz in the city (Love the sims.)

Posted by miruoku25

ssbm is my favorite. and tales of symphonia i 2nd but almost 1st

Posted by andrewg

I'll face you in ssbm!

Posted by Arcadios

Melee pwns everything on Gamecube then Brawl will pwn everything on Wii.

Posted by Jonnymovgamer

Zelda Windwaker is my favorite GC game.

Posted by The Pain

I guess I only have 2 favorite GC games. Those would have to be Super Smash Bros Melee and Resident Evil 4. But out of those 2, Super Smash wins. Nothing like a party game while killing eachother =P

Posted by ASUKA

SSBM, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, and Animal Crossing. Ugh, I've gotten "re-addicted" to AC.

Posted by ad_man63

Heh, I just stopped playing AC a few weeks ago after playing for quite a long time.

Anyway, I'd have to say Tales of Symphonia. It's the ONLY game I've ever played that I've wanted to play again right after I beat it.

Posted by reference

Animal crossing,Nintendo puzzle collection and super smash bros. melee.

Posted by Delilah

Mario Sunshine. Definately, Mario Sunshine. Its so much fun to play- and, what I love most about Mario games, is it takes a while to beat. My other two favorites are Soul Calibur II (which I can beat anyone here's *** in), and Super Smash Brothers Melee.

Posted by JonMB

Quoting Ladydragonrider: My other two favorites are Soul Calibur II (which I can beat anyone here's *** in)
You sure about that? :)

Posted by Colonel

I know i said i hated ToS, but i've resently discovered how great that game can be.

Posted by Red

SSBM for me although there are many others that are great

Posted by Last Fog

this thread is over a year old.

then I realized nothing came out on GC since it started so its all good.

Posted by NeXidala

personally i LOVE Super Mario Sunshine for GC its so light and like not one of those depressing games....i LOVE IT!! lol :-D

Posted by Delilah

Quoting JonMB: You sure about that? :)

**** sure.

Posted by Dark Seth

check your Pm's LDR.

Posted by Saruin

The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (NGC Ver)

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Saruin: The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (NGC Ver)

WOW, HOW DOES IT FEEL HAVING AN AUNT/SECOND COUSIN/BEST FRIEND WHO WORKS FOR NINTENDO? YOU MUST BE SO PRIVELEGED.

Posted by ShadowsQuest2500

The Legend of Zelda: The Windwaker

I've played it 4 times already!

Posted by james j

resident evil 4 is one of the best ever games, but there are alot of good ones, so heres my top five (no particular order)
1. reaident evil 4
2. ssb melee
3. warioware inc.
4. super mario strikers
5. star fox assault

star fox assault was a huge leap for starfox, resident evil kept the gamecube from getting too "kiddy", and all of them are great multiplayer (for resident evil 4 we just see who can do better in assasin mode)
I realy hope they make good/better games like these for the wii

Posted by TheSorrow

1.SSB Melee
2.Paper Mario
3. LoZ Windwaker
4. Warioware Inc.
5.Luigi's Mansion

Posted by Dog

SSBM
RE4
LoZ collectors edition.

Posted by Biospark

Top three favorites:

1. Super Smash Bros. Melee
2. Tales of Symphonia
3.Animal Crossing

Posted by cyberclash

SSBM

Posted by Samusfreak

Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Super Smash Brothers Melee
Mario Kart: Double Dash
Super Mario Sunshine
Zelda The Windwakers
Need for Speed Most Wanted

Posted by OniRadience

Tales of Symphonia or Resident Evil 4 all the way!

Posted by segashadow128gcn

1. tales of symphonia
2. the legend of zelda: wind waker
3. resident evil 4
4. animal crossing
5. super smash brothers melee

tales and zelda for number one. that was a hard choice for me to make

Posted by Vasioth

Here Goes : -

1 : Super Smash Brothers Meele
2 : Resident Evil 4
3 : The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (Special addition with MQ)
4 : PMTTYD (Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door)
5 : Metriod Prime

I would go through a reason of as why I like these games, but there doesn't seem to be a point to that so I'll leave it at that.

Posted by sabre2922

Metroid Prime 1@2

RE 4 and REmake

Posted by ScudZteR

SSBM
Metroid Prime
Resident Evil 4

(I didn't like Metroid Prime 2 as much...I couldn't get over the dark ether world, it just didn't do it for me)

Posted by hank1

windwaker

Posted by Degeneration

It's a photo finish between Metroid Prime, SSBM, and the superior version of Soul Calibur 2.

Metroid prime 2 or Super Smash Bros. Melee since i used to play them all the time... only need 1 more trophy in SSBM too =P cant wait till i get it.

Posted by Dexter

What trophy is it? There are a few I have left to get too but there's basically no way for me to get them unless I do odd things like have a Pikmin file on my memory card, etc.

Posted by Omni

I'd have to say F-Zero GX, cuz I love racing games and it's so silly. All the characters are hilarious, and story mode was a riot.

Posted by Ant

"Where are you taking me!?"

Favorite quote from that game.

Posted by Omni

Black Shadow: "Falcon, you've come to die. I needn't have wasted time looking for you then."

Black Shadow is awesome. I love how corny the game can be.

Posted by Zeta

The game wins for having a beer-drinking dinosaur.

Posted by Jaems

Super Smash Bruthers Meleeeee

Hey did you all know that I have all three hundred thousand billion trophies?

Posted by Ant

no I did not know that.

I have 297 or 298...whichever the max amount available is for the US version.

Posted by Lily_730321

My most favorite gc game is Tales of Symphonia.If you didn't play it you should do it TODAY and if you didn't like you should like it.!!

Posted by ChimcharFan

What is your fave GameCube Games?
Mine is:
1.Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness
2.Super Smash Bros.Melee
3.Pokemon Channel

If you post back,maybe we can become friend's!

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Mine are Metroid Prime and Wind Waker!

Posted by TimeSkipz

Mario Sunshine!!

Posted by zigzaghakr

Mine would have to be either super smash. Melee or Paper mario: the thousand year door

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]Sonic Riders, amirite?

Seriously, though, probably Tales of Symphonia, which I've played through like three times, and of course Smash Bros. Melee. I don't know why I still play that game, though; I always win and Linko and I hate each other every time we play it together.
[/COLOR]

Posted by Linko_16

You don't always win, you ****er.

I'm still not sure how you liked Sonic Riders at all. Other than the fact that it had anthropomorphic birds in it.

Posted by David M. Awesome

[quote=Linko_16;778981][COLOR=indigo]You don't always win, you ****er.

I'm still not sure how you liked Sonic Riders at all. Other than the fact that it had anthropomorphic birds in it.
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Navy]
It's considered an outlier when I lose so you throw it out of the statistics. o3o

I don't believe that I actually played Riders enough to formulate a real opinion about it aside from knowing that there were anthropomorphic birds in it. Anthropomorphic birds with goofy voice actors.
[/COLOR]

Posted by wiifreak

my favourite gamecube game is soul calibur II,super smash bros. and nfs:hot pursuit.i love nintendo,fighting games and racing.

Posted by Xero

I haven't posted in this thread yet? Hmm...

Out of the couple of games I played on GC, Super Smash Bros Melee had got to be the best. It still provides me hours of fun.

Posted by Vortex

Resident Evil 4 definitely.

sold most of them (wish I never sold Pikmin 2!), all i got now is Metroid Prime, Twilight Princess, Smash Bros Melee & Resi 4.

Posted by AbsoluteZero

Megaman X Collection or Smash Bros Melee

Posted by Jylisa13

Quoting Map42892: I never really got into Melee, but I LOVE double dash.

I love Super Smash Bros.Melee & Mario Kart:Double Dash! I'm a really big fan of Mario,so I should love his games.

Posted by Jylisa13

I never played Megaman X,but I would love to.SSBM (Super Smash Bros. Melee) is the best!

Posted by Jylisa13

I love those 3 games,too! I love games that have a challenge.Especially Pokemon XD:Gale of Darkness!

Posted by Akiro

My Favorite gamecube game has to be either Super Smash Brothers Melee or Zelda Twilight Princess. Would Zelda Collector's Edition count because it is a bundle game?

Posted by Emanuel

My most favorite gc game is Tales of Symphonia.If you didn't play it you should do it TODAY and if you didn't like you should like it.!!

Posted by JayMay

Gotta say, I'm always gonna be a fan of the Mario Partys.

Its the only reason I have a GameCube anymore.

Posted by rainnadi

Animal crossing and Metroid Prime is my favorite gc game

Posted by PowerCosmic

Super Smash Bros Melee and RE4

Posted by 1920

Super Smash Bros.Melee and Animal crossing is my favorite.

Posted by onseroll

star fox/ Kirby air ride/ SSBM

Posted by riolumaster

LoZ: Wind Waker & SSBM