MegaMan Idea thread

Posted by CS Ryan

Share ideas that you would want or expect in any upcoming MegaMan game, be it Classic, X, Zero, Battle Network, or Legends!

Posted by Zeta

Zero: If Zero didn't survive Ragnarok: Ciel finds Zero's personality/memory/whatever chip while exploring the Ragnarok ruins. She builds a new body for Zero and they have hawt buttsecks.
If Zero survived Ragnarok: They have hawt buttsecks anyways.

BattleNetwork: MegaMan fights against the Trojan Virus.

X: X admits his love for Zero and they make out, while Axl tapes it.

Classic: Bass gets possessed by the Evil Energy he had (And probably still has) in MM8. He makes 6 new Robot Masters, whom start causing havoc. Wily gets blamed for this. After MegaMan defeats the RMs and Wily. Bass reveals he made the RMs and kidnaps Roll, Beat, and Eddie to lure MM to his newly made castle. After MegaMan defeats X versions of the MM1 bosses the barrier around the castle is destroyed. MegaMan eventually defeats Treble, Bass, and the Evil Energy within Bass, and rescues his friends. Bass goes back to Wily, unaware that he had been possessed. That's a basic synopsis, or whatever.
Suggested Robot Masters: JetMan, QuakeMan, ShiverMan, ScorchMan, HydraMan, HammerMan.

I was only serious about one of these. Guess which one.

EDIT: And while I'm at it, an idea for a MMZ boss: Doburnan Volcanine, whose name is a combination of doberman, burn, volcano, and canine. Fire-type doberman boss.

Posted by Minesweeper

[QUOTE=Zeta]Zero: If Zero didn't survive Ragnarok: Ciel finds Zero's personality/memory/whatever chip while exploring the Ragnarok ruins. She builds a new body for Zero and they have hawt buttsecks.
If Zero survived Ragnarok: They have hawt buttsecks anyways.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/LovelyConcerto/Smilies3/icon_heart.gif[/IMG]

[quote]X: X admits his love for Zero and they make out, while Axl tapes it.
MegaMan XXX? [SIZE="1"][/cliche][/SIZE]

[quote]I was only serious about one of these. Guess which one.
Second one. [SIZE="1"]*flees*[/SIZE]

You really thought through your whole classic MM idea. Sounds pretty cool. ^^ And your MMZ boss idea sounded interesting, too. d(^^)b

As fer my ideas, they're pretty simple: NEW WEAPONS! NEW ABILITIES! SAME GAME MECHANICS! SAME GRAPHICS! SAME CHARACTERS + AWESOME NEW ONES! NO SIGMA!!

MM - IF there's another one, it must have NO explanations at to what happens between MM and MMX (otherwise all the fun is taken out of it for sprite comickers and fan authors T.T). Oh, and it must have Ebil Bass. Lots n' lots of Ebil Drunk-On-Dark-Energy Bass. :3

MMZ - I dunno if there'll be another one. Though, Zero WOULD survive. XP Reviving despite how thoroughly dead he SHOULD be is what he does best. ^^;;

MMX - Sigma must NOT make an appearance. That is to say, NO SIGMA. NONE. Don't even MENTION him. Though it might set some kinda record if he's the villain AGAIN. XP At least if he's going to be the enemy, the first thing they say when the game starts or the first enemy attacks HAS to be "Aw crap, Sigma's back." :3 It's hard to be dramatic about the enemy when it's blatently obvious from the first five minutes who it'll be (and NO, [spoiler]Lumine in MMX8 and Spider in MMX:CM do NOT count as surprise bosses - those were WAY too obvious[/spoiler]). XD

MMBN - Go back to the awesome sprites and music and gameplay and degree of awesomeness from the first three games. T.T

MML - If they make one that accurately follows the first two and lives up to them, I'd love Capcom even more than I do now. <3

Posted by Zeta

[quote]MMX - Sigma must NOT make an appearance. That is to say, NO SIGMA. NONE. Don't even MENTION him.
*During a cutscene in X9*
Axl: ...>> ...<< ...>> ...Sigma.
X/Z: STFU!
Axl:*Snickers*

I've been thinking something up for Z5, 'cause you just know Capcom won't end it at 4, it's not their style.

MMZ5: After the Ragnarok incident, Zero wakes up to find himself in CyberSpace (So yeah, he's dead.), and begins exploring. He stumbles upon Weil*, who is discussing with Weil's Numbers and the Einherjr(Can't spell it.) about a plan to:
a)Get them out of CyberSpace and into the real world.
b)Destroy the human colony at Area 0.
c)Rebuild Neo Arcadia and enslave the humans.

After a while, Weil starts to talk about his 'contacts' in the real world and their ;'plan'. Unfortunately, Zero trips/makes some kind of noise, and gets notice by Weil & the gang. Zero flees, and Weil sends Mantisk and Foxtar after him. At the end of the intro stage, Zero runs into a dead end and is cornered. Luckily, Phantom shows up to help and deals with Foxtar. Zero then fights Mantisk.

After winning, Zero fills Phantom in about whats been going on since he was killed in Z1. Phantom agrees to help Zero. They manage to (somehow) contact Ciel and the others, who create new bodies for them and transfers their CyberSpace data into the bodies. Ciel does the traditional cry on shoulder/hit chest thing, and then Zero explains what he'd learned. Now Zero (And new sidekick Phantom >=D) have to travel in both CyberSpace and the Real World to stop Weil's new plan.
New Bosses: Doburnan Volcanine, Acutrab Clawbster, Boltenrec Digijolt... ****, it's hard to come up with Zero bosses. :(

So, yeah, that's pretty much all I can think up so far, I'm still working at it.

*Weil was a human turned into a Reploid, so he goes to CyberSpace after dying, right?

Posted by Stalolin

they should just switch all of the bosses to sigma, just to confuse everyone.

Sigma making an appearance in MMZ, MML, MMBN, MM, and of course MMX.

Sigma is awesome.

And if not Sigma then Vile.

Because Vile is more awesome.

In fact, screw Sigma.

I want a Zero version of Vile.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Stalolin: I want a Zero version of Vile.

Step 1: Cut out pictures of Vile and Zero's hair.
Step 2: Paste the hair to the back of Vile's head.

CONGRATULATIONS! You've created Viro, or Zele, or whatever! I'm so funny...

Posted by Stalolin

I meant like a Megaman Zero style Vile.

But hey, I guess your idea could work. I mean, Zero is Megaman Zero styled...

Posted by Linko_16

Robot Master sketches from a long time ago. I really like all of these except Beast Man and Tank Man.