batman 2

Posted by stone cold nicholas

who should play the joker? I say jack nicholson

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Except he's old as hell when this Joker is just starting out.

You don't think before you type... do you?

no it's because he played joker in the first batman movie

What's your point?

It doesn't make much sense for him to play an older Joker when he's younger and a younger Joker when he's older... does it?

Posted by psp

........ they already made a batman 2 a long time ago. It had the penguin in it.

Quoted post: ........ they already made a batman 2 a long time ago. It had the penguin in it.

Batman Beings 2. Don't be a smartass.

Quoting psp: ........ they already made a batman 2 a long time ago. It had the penguin in it.

actually that was called batman forever and vampiro i just said nicholson because he was in the first batman movie and you need to change your post you spelt begins wrong

Posted by Klarth

Er

Batman
Batman Returns
Batman Forever
Batman And Robin
Batman Begins.

[quote]It doesn't make much sense for him to play an older Joker when he's younger and a younger Joker when he's older... does it?
VADER COMPLEX!

Quoted post: you need to change your post you spelt begins wrong

Who cares, it's a typo.

Anyways, your reasoning is horrible. You can't have a sixty year-old playing a someone in their twenties.

i understand and i retract the nicholson statement. And klarth it goes batman the movie,batman,batman forever,batman returns,batman and robin and batman begins

Posted by boomstick

Quoting stone cold nicholas: i understand and i retract the nicholson statement. And klarth it goes batman the movie,batman,batman forever,batman returns,batman and robin and batman begins

Okay, Batman Returns comes before Batman Forever, like nearly 4 before, okay.

Posted by Dexter

I had high hopes for Batman Begins, but I don’t have much enthusiasm for another. I don't want another Batman film with the Joker. Batman was excellent enough for the job and I had enough of the Joker's character from that film. I think Scarecrow deserves more screen time and character development.

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Last i heard, Paul Bettany is in the lead to play the Joker and was one of only 2 actors brought in to screen test the part.[/COLOR]

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Jack Nicholson doesn't so sequels anyway.

I'd quite like someone like Christopher Eccleston, who was earmarked for Scarecrow in Begins - although I don't know if he would be able to pull off the manic laugh.

Also, is it just me, or in the originals would it not have been better if Tommy Lee Jones had been the Joker; Nicholson, Two-Face?

Quoted post: Also, is it just me, or in the originals would it not have been better if Tommy Lee Jones had been the Joker; Nicholson, Two-Face?

It's just you.