New Metroid Prime Hunters trailer

Posted by Drewboy64

[URL="http://media.ds.ign.com/media/682/682835/vids_1.html"]Dear God,

Thank you.

Love, me.[/URL]

Oh man, these graphics are really good. And it looks unbelievably fun, both Multiplayer and Singleplayer.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Speechless

Posted by Zeta

I can't see it. :( God **** this slow laptop of mine. Anything noteworthy in the trailer?

Quoted post: Anything noteworthy in the trailer?

Two minutes of in-game footage where it showed new weapons, mulitplay, single-player, new characters HUD and so on. Oh, and few clips from in-game cinematics and CG cinematics.

Posted by Drewboy64

This game and Mario Kart will make me feel fuzzy.

Posted by ExoXile

A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
Vamp, i can't wait to beat you ;)

(Lol, the DS had a dead pixel. Did anyone notice?)

Quoting ExoXile: A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
Vamp, i can't wait to beat you ;)

Hahaha, good luck. Though, Europe better get it close to NA's release date. I don't want to have to wait.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Vampiro: Hahaha, good luck. Though, Europe better get it close to NA's release date. I don't want to have to wait.

We're both getting it Q1 :)

Posted by Speedfreak

THEY PUT IN SNIPING.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I'M NOT AN IGN INSIDER SOMEONE GMAIL IT TO ME KTHXBI

Posted by Speedfreak

DON'T HAVE TO BE LOL KTHXBYE

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Hah, knew you were going to say that. You do now, since it was such a popular download.

Posted by GameMiestro

Which trailer are you talking about? Most of them are just 5 seconds long.

Quoting GameMiestro: Which trailer are you talking about? Most of them are just 5 seconds long.

The newest one that has the date of today or yesterday. The first video on the page.

Posted by Drewboy64

The upper left one. It doesn't need insider, just go for the smaller video resolutions. And I don't see any dead pixels anywhere....

Oh dude, that shotgun weapon looks awesome. and that sniper!

Posted by nich

Oh my, I had no idea the DS was capable of such things. Im glad they kept working on it, so much better than the demo.

Posted by Boner

I wan't this game NOW!

I'm going to go play the demo again now just to get a quick fix.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Drewboy64: And I don't see any dead pixels anywhere...!

I don't blame you it's REALLY hard to notice, but i'm an expert in finding dead pixels. :cool:

The pixel's located somewhat downleftish~

Posted by Speedfreak

Uh, that video isn't playing from a DS. It's most likely images taken straight from dev kits and compiled together to make a video.

Posted by GameMiestro

I click the video, and... it appears like a normal box, and then starts flashing. These people really messed up their video clips.

Quoted post: I click the video, and... it appears like a normal box, and then starts flashing. These people really messed up their video clips.

Just download it then. That happens from time to time, but you can just open it with WMP.

Quoted post: Oh my, I had no idea the DS was capable of such things. Im glad they kept working on it, so much better than the demo.

And to think, they around four months left.

Posted by Drewboy64

Yeah, the trailer isn't even from a DS so it wouldn't have a dead pixel.

Online DS games are going to be so amazing. The graphics in this game look really good for the DS and it looks really fun.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting Drewboy64: Yeah, the trailer isn't even from a DS so it wouldn't have a dead pixel.

Perhaps that's true, but the screen still has a dead pixel ;)

Posted by Speedfreak

No, see, computers don't record dead pixels. It's a fault of the screen. Considering it's a direct feed, the only screen that could have a dead pixel is yours.

Posted by ExoXile

Fine!
I see no point in arguing.

Posted by Speedfreak

Maybe because you're wrong. >:O

Posted by ExoXile

Could be!
However there's something wrong with whatever LCD device were using. :o

Posted by Speedfreak

IT WASN'T USING AN LCD DEVICE. IT'S AN ENCODED VIDEO. LCD DEVICES ONLY EVER COME INTO IT WHEN YOU ACTUALLY WATCH IT. IT'S NOT A FILM SOMEONE'S MADE BY POINTING IT AT A DS.

Posted by ExoXile

Direct Feed Trailer (11/03/2005)
The one you refer to.

New Trailer - Offscreen (11/03/2005)
The one I refer to.

Problem solved. :o

Posted by Drewboy64

... I still don't see it :p

Besides, that vid is so fuzzy, you could mistake anything for a dead pixel.
Anyhow, I'm glad I'll have mario kart soon to tie me over for this game. Mmmm....

Posted by Speedfreak

The offscreen one uses a projector!

Posted by Drewboy64

Well, I hope metroid's online has a lot of x-box live esque features, like a better friends list, more game types, etc. It probably well because it's coming out later than mario kart. I know that I'll love fragging it up on my DS. Yum.

Quoted post: I hope metroid's online has a lot of x-box live esque features,

It should. MKDS seems to be more of tester than anything. They'll definitely be able to expand the online experience later on.