gb micro

Posted by rudybaga2

i think this is soooooo stupid my little brother bought one and i cant evan see the screen.i no nin sales are going down but i wonder why. they should make a new sp that has a bigger screen and that you can play movies in.i dont wanna see the little kids cartoons movies/shows i wanna see real movies. i think they should make the screen bigger not smaller and they should create a game that can top zelda:minish cap

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Already enough threads on this topic.

Posted by Pit

Quoting rudybaga2: i think this is soooooo stupid my little brother bought one and i cant evan see the screen.

lol

[quote=rudybaga2]i no nin sales are going down but i wonder why.

lol

[quote=rudybaga2]they should make a new sp that has a bigger screen and that you can play movies in.

lol

[quote=rudybaga2]i dont wanna see the little kids cartoons movies/shows i wanna see real movies.

lol

[quote=rudybaga2] i think they should make the screen bigger not smaller and they should create a game that can top zelda:minish cap

lol... oh, get Castlevania, Gunstar Super Heroes, Astro Boy Omega Factor, Metroid Fusion, Metroid Zero Mission, Final Fantasy Tactics, Tactics Ogre, Advanced Wars 1 and 2, Fire Emblem, Megaman Zero 1 - 4, etc. Not that they top it, but all those are excellent games, oh, and Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga.

Posted by GameMiestro

FFTA topped it... And anyways, I'm sick of people bashing the Micro.

Quoted post: FFTA topped it

FFT was better than the Advanced version.

Posted by GameMiestro

...but FFTA topped the Minish Cap

Posted by rudybaga2

i never liked the ff genre..mario and lugie superstars was fun i for got aboot that one..

Posted by Random

Quoting Vampiro: FFT was better than the Advanced version.

Agreed...

I'll give the Micro this. I think it was a good ideal for people with tiny hands. The screen is lit up perfectly and it looks rather nice. However for people like me (I stand in 6'3 1/2") .. My hands are way too big for the Micro. At work I tried to play it. 7 Minutes into it, my hand started to cramp up because it was too small. My hands fit in a very akward position.

Quoted post: i for got aboot that one..

wtf are you, Canadian?