runescape

Posted by rudybaga2

i think this is a fun online free rpg iv been playing for 5 years off and on..i got relly ****ed cause every thing i worked on got deleted in rs classic..but does anyone no any others games like this or free based online or not games that you dont need to download and can use for windows 95

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Well, there's your problem...

Windows 95.

I don't know what else it works with, but you could try Tibia at:

http://www.tibia.com

It's a pretty fun game. IMO, not as good as RuneScape, which I started playing in 1999, so I feel your pain.

I'm also ****ed at the dorks who play RS these days and think they know what's what. When I started, Al Kharid wasn't even open yet. It was totally more fun back then, and you can still play RS classic, but hardly anyone else does so you're usually by yourself, with no one to trade or group and that type of thing.

Anyway, give Tibia a try. There's a lot of others, but I honestly haven't ever tried any free MMORPGs besides Runescape, Tibia, and about 30 minutes of Priston Tale, which I just plain didn't like. I think it was Priston Tale. I guess it might have been something else. My friend was showing me several MMORPGs that night, and I know Priston Tale was one of them, but I'm not sure if that's the one I played...

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Ah, Runescape is pitiful. Priston Tale is somewhat better than it.

Maple Story and Gunbound are both fun, and free. Gunbound isn't an MMORPG, but it's fun just the same. And Maple doesn't have a storyling...but it's still entertaining.

Then there are games that you have to buy, but online gaming is free. Games such as Neverwinter Nights and Guild Wars.

Posted by rudybaga2

lmao rs is full of 7y.o that dont no what there doing there just following there little clan that the leader wants to take you to the wildy and kill you..it would better if there was like one world where you could go and there would only be 100 people because iv been trying to train to get rune armore and people are autoing(i wish i new how to do it ) but i like to mine now so i can get my money i went to buy some armor and i was at the wrong place at the rong time and lost 25k that took me almost a year in rs2 to get but now that i figured out how to make armour i can most of that back it will probly only take me 2 months now

Posted by Klarth

You'll grow out of it.

Posted by Robby_Odom

It is only go for people who have nothing better to do

Posted by Klarth

That tends to be the case with most video games.

And most everything.

Posted by Nightscare

runescape and guild wars are both fun

Posted by Dark

Anyone who plays Runescape sucks. Why not play Guild Wars, WoW, or FFXI?

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Maybe he doesn't feel like paying any money at all.

But Guild Wars is definitely worth the $50. It's also great because there are no online fees, and even if there were, I'd be willing to pay for them (if it was reasonable).

Posted by FoX_crono738

i happen to play Runescape so Dark, go screw yourself.

ive been recently playing GW alot

Posted by Jon of iPwn

Tibia is the best mmorpg :P LOL I've played it for 4 years, and love it...The art style is cool, and it works on dial up which is freaking awesome. Not to mention it is growing at an incredibly fast pace.. There were three worlds when I started, there are now over seventy!!

I am Falicon, level 36 Elite Knight of Nova, living in Ank~.

Great game!