Idiots on AIM

Posted by Prince Redon

[B][B][COLOR=Blue]specopssv44:[/COLOR] who the .... are you?
[COLOR=Red]Hiltlerslilnaziz:[/COLOR][/B] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I was just about to ask the samething...[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]Hiltlerslilnaziz:[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]???[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]specopssv44:[/COLOR] hitlerslilnaziz?
[COLOR=blue]specopssv44: [/COLOR]you think nazis are cool or something?
[COLOR=Red]Hiltlerslilnaziz:[/color][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue] Hitler was a genious[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]Hiltlerslilnaziz:[/color] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]But beyond that not reallly[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]Hiltlerslilnaziz[/COLOR]:[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue] Names are only titles[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]specopssv44:[/COLOR] no hitler was teh reason they lost the ....ing war bro
[COLOR=Red]Hiltlerslilnaziz:[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Not always a correct meaning[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]specopssv44: [/COLOR]brush up on your military history
[COLOR=Blue]specopssv44:[/COLOR] his won generals tried to assasinate him because he made such poor tactical choices
[COLOR=Blue]specopssv44:[/COLOR] in fact starting a two front was isnt what i would call genious
[COLOR=Red]Hiltlerslilnaziz:[/color][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]8-) [/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]Hiltlerslilnaziz:[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I love when people go off like that.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]Hiltlerslilnaziz:[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Makes it all worth the reaction[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]specopssv44:[/COLOR] yeah well i love when people are ....ing retards. sometimes i wonder why i voulenteer to defend a country that has retards like you in it
[COLOR=Blue]specopssv44:[/COLOR] but then i rember that there are mostly good people here
[COLOR=Blue]specopssv44:[/COLOR] and that youre just probably acting out cause your daddy raped your or something
[COLOR=Blue]specopssv44:[/COLOR] hitler wasnt a genious, he was sick bro. and he murdered alot of people and its sad that you have created this fabrication in your mind
[COLOR=Red]Hiltlerslilnaziz:[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]:-)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]specopssv44:[/COLOR] but he was nothing more than a sick man who took advantage of a distraught people
specopssv44:[/COLOR] later i gotta go to the gym so ill talk to your ..... ... later
[COLOR=Red]Hiltlerslilnaziz:[/COLOR] [COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]Glad you never ask me what I meant though huh?[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Blue]specopssv44:[/COLOR] no man, hitler was sick, anyone can take advantage of angry people
[COLOR=Blue]specopssv44:[/COLOR] and if you think thats genious then you are sick too
[COLOR=Blue]specopssv44 is away at 1:35:32 AM. [/COLOR]

[color=deepskyblue]I am glad he never actually asked me what I meant by saying Hitler was a genious. I hate closed minded idiots. If he would have only let me explain, he might have actually found reason within my words.
[/B]

Posted by coromoro

Quite the idiot. :cool:

Posted by Scorpion

Hitler was indeed a genious. He was extrememly misguided but none the less a genious. How else would he have come up from nothing and rise to be a leader of a country he wasn't even born in? How else would he beat France, and nearly destroy Britain(till the US came along). In fact he probably wouldn't have lost the war if Japan hadn't attack the US and brought them into the war. If you didn't know Omaha Beach is in France so they had to get it back from Hitler. He also started making bad decisions because of his personal doctor gave him too many pills(when he couldn't sleep he gave him a sleep aid and when he couldn't stay awake he'd give him a wake aid).

I have read volumes and volumes of books about Hitler and his Nazis, I hate it when people put sanity and intelligence together. He also had a bad childhood and that can affect people. People need to get their facts together.

Posted by Shade

Redon, that was Beowulf from the Darkness Advanced boards. Just in case you didn't know.

Posted by sabre

I like how everyone in this thread so far has spelt "genius" incorrectly.

Posted by The Judge

Going along with the title of the thread:

ShadeXH: 67-0333333333t56666688888888888888888888888888888888
D Virus VX13: 4
ShadeXH: i just rolled head across the keyboard
ShadeXH: fun fun fun
D Virus VX13: loser
D Virus VX13: fgbvcuhjbmn gfdbvc hjbmn
ShadeXH: dsxfgtrgbv vb yhgkjm
D Virus VX13: shut up
D Virus VX13: omg typed with my head can you believe it

Posted by Fallen

Yes... truly an idiot he is. Well I dont mind him.

Hitler was indeed a very smart person. How could someone rise to a level with so much power and do so many bad things without people knowing and not be smart in anyway?

Posted by sabre

Dreamgate Sabre: Excuse me for a second, I gotta do this...
Anigmasis: ?
Dreamgate Sabre: God this thread is stupid. NOW EXCUSE ME WHILE I DO SOMETHING STUPID, SO I CAN POST THIS AIM LOG. MILK MILK MILK MILK MILK.
Dreamgate Sabre: You don't wanna know.

Posted by twosauce

It was probably Hitler talking to you. He probably felt like an ... for killing all those people. So he insulted you and himself.

Posted by Prince Redon

Quoting Shade32]Redon, that was Beowulf from the Darkness Advanced boards. Just in case you didn't know.

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I know, him and I have had our previous quarrels, that is one reason I posted it...He was owned so many times on that board.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Sabredog][/color]

[COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I made that post last night, while talking to Coromoro, notice he was first to post!:), eating candy, and drinking Sobe Double Down. It was late, and I was hyper.[/COLOR]

Posted by Richaod

Considering who he is...

There's a difference between intelligence and wisdom. "Genius" is a word that attributes intelligence to someone. Hitler was certainly very smart - he knew how to control Germans and get what he wanted. Morally, I can't say he was wise though. No one can.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Richaod: Morally, I can't say he was wise though. No one can.

coupla neo-nazis or fascists might disagree with you on that one.

Posted by Speedfreak

Quoting Karl Kroenen: How else would he beat France, and nearly destroy Britain(till the US came along).

I blame Hollywood for this...

Posted by mis0

Quoting Sabredog] Um, no. We did help you out. I don't watch WWII movies, too fake. You guys got your *sses kicked because you had crappy allies. It wasn't because of the US that the Allies won WWII, it was the fact that we were actually providing help, unlike France and everyone else. Then the Soviet Union came and we finally had a good fighting force. You know, people from Britain here seem to be extremely anti-american. Most likely 99.9% of Americans haven't done anything to you. It is just a couple hundred people in the top branches of government. So don't bash America, bash its leaders.

Posted by sabre

He wasn't bashing america, dumbass. He was saying they weren't the reason Germany lost the war.

Posted by Legend Saber

Quoting Prince Redon: I am glad he never actually asked me what I meant by saying Hitler was a genious. I hate closed minded idiots. If he would have only let me explain, he might have actually found reason within my words.

Hitler was indeed a genius... for the first half of the war.
I personally think he lost it when he thought he could turn the ME-262 into a bomber. In what few battles where the ME-262 was flown as a fighter, there was a four to one kill rate (with the Germans taking that four), such a plane could have easily turned the entire war around. But nah, Hitler decided to turn the plane's only strength (jet engines) into its biggest weakness. Stupid, really. But the twenty years before that were genius.

Posted by booyah719

booyah719 (2:03:06 PM): Hi there
specopssv44 (2:03:14 PM): hey
booyah719 (2:03:25 PM): Haha, like the avatar.
specopssv44 (2:03:28 PM): thanks
specopssv44 (2:03:31 PM): who is this?
booyah719 (2:03:46 PM): I'm from vgc.
specopssv44 (2:03:50 PM): who?
booyah719 (2:03:55 PM): video game chat
booyah719 (2:04:04 PM): if you remember billiards and the judge
specopssv44 (2:04:33 PM): yeah i went to school with both of them
booyah719 (2:04:39 PM): yeah, royal right?
specopssv44 (2:04:46 PM): yeah but who are you?
booyah719 (2:04:53 PM): a friend of theirs from the site
specopssv44 (2:05:02 PM): ummm ok
booyah719 (2:05:05 PM): I was wondering if you might have time to answer a couple of questions?
specopssv44 (2:05:17 PM): sure
booyah719 (2:05:21 PM): Ok cool.
booyah719 (2:05:29 PM): If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?

specopssv44 (2:05:48 PM): no because then i would kill beethoven
booyah719 (2:05:52 PM): Ahh
specopssv44 (2:05:57 PM): haha
booyah719 (2:06:13 PM): I'm afraid to even ask the other question now hehe.
booyah719 (2:06:33 PM): Nonetheless, I will.
booyah719 (2:06:37 PM): It is time to elect a new world leader, and only your vote counts. Here are the facts about the three leading candidates.

specopssv44 (2:07:24 PM): hitler is the vegetarian, churchill is the drunk
specopssv44 (2:07:29 PM): and i cant rember the other one
booyah719 (2:07:46 PM): Used opium in college and drinks whiskey.
specopssv44 (2:08:14 PM): yeah ive heard that one before
booyah719 (2:08:26 PM): Just curious how people would answer.
booyah719 (2:08:35 PM): I found it a very interesting survey.
specopssv44 (2:08:48 PM): yeah
booyah719 (2:09:03 PM): Although, before knowing the facts, how did you answer?
specopssv44 (2:09:51 PM): abortion is murder, and vegitarians are sick in the head

Akk, the taste of failure. No tricking this one, since "vegetarians" are sick in the head.