Questions you wanted to ask the people at VGC.

Posted by Xenos

I was curious to see if there were some questions that you wanted to ask people around here, but didn't have the effort or guts to make a thread about it because you were either too afraid, lazy, or thought the question was too petty.

Posted by The Judge

Iris, what's your problem? You're always on the super defensive and never seem to understand when I'm not being serious.

Posted by Hyper

Quoting The Judge: Iris, what's your problem? You're always on the super defensive and never seem to understand when I'm not being serious.

Holy ****... must resist urge...

Ant: Do you or do you not masturbate to pictures and/or videos of lolita anime girls? Let's just get the official answer, we're all DYING to know.

Posted by brownoystercult

Klarth, what'd I do to you?

Posted by Hyper

Quoting Roinkz: Klarth, what'd I do to you?

Most likely nothing. Jack's just a sour fish :(

Posted by Jesse Smith

The Judge, WHY can't you stay with one judgement, instead of always changing ur vote?!?!! :(

Posted by The Judge

I'm sorry Jesse. I can't help it.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Hyper: Holy ****... must resist urge...

Ant: Do you or do you not masturbate to pictures and/or videos of lolita anime girls? Let's just get the official answer, we're all DYING to know.

Honestly d00d, I never have. I don't like Hentai at all. As far as my whole avatar look goes where it would show lots of boobage, that's how I like it as far as those pictures go. Where it just bluntly shows there full on boobs and kootch, I don't like it. It doesn't do anything for whatsoever sextually.

But when it's Ecchi stuff, I like that ;p ARTISTIC WISE ONLY! No boner time from those pics for me.

SO IT'S OFFICAL NOW! :cool:

Posted by Hyper

ok, here's another question for ant

Can you please change your avatar? Every time I see it I think of Pit because it looks like one he'd use and it's confusing the hell out of me :(

Posted by Random

Eh.. This is random ^_^

Hyper... Why do white people love Wayne Brady so much?

Posted by Ant

Don't worry Hyper, I'll change it to some cutesty anime girl soon enough :)

Posted by ExoXile

Hey Judge:
You're jealous of my Raven.
Aren't you :o ?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Ant, [url=http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=413427&postcount=59]read this!![/url] You're driving a lot of people nuts, even adults over on other message boards!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Xenos

Wow, I heard you talk about Viewpoint on the phone, but that site is huuugeee. Way more active and larger than VGC. Then again, the only reason why this site seems a little new or inactive to some is that we keep on loosing our postcount.

Either way, what do people think about me? :-D

EDIT: ANSWER *****ES

Posted by Ant

What an honor!

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Roinkz: Klarth, what'd I do to you?

Dunno, you changed your profile on a thrice-daily basis and I think that annoyed me a lot.

Narcotic animal doctor.

Posted by Richaod

To Xenos: Do you have a major gender identity crisis or are you just lying? "I'm telling the truth" is not an option.

Posted by The Judge

Exoxile: Yes! Yes I am. :grrr:
Xenos: You need to live life less seriously.

Posted by Klarth

Xenos: You're my comrade, and I honestly don't think you could be any better a person to be around. And I mean that in a good way.

Posted by brownoystercult

Quoting Klarth:

Narcotic animal doctor.

Wasn't that like 5-6 months ago? Get over it.

Posted by Klarth

Hahaha, whoa, you changed your avatar again! Nice shot there, sport!

Posted by Xenos

Quoting Richaod: To Xenos: Do you have a major gender identity crisis or are you just lying? "I'm telling the truth" is not an option.

I was abused as a child. So I have gender idenity crisis! :)

EDIT : Oh, I was talking to Sabredog yestserday and he said that he was curious about how people at VGC thought about him.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Do you people honestly care about who took the cookie from the cookie jar?

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting The Judge: Exoxile: Yes! Yes I am. :grrr:
Xenos: You need to live life less seriously.

If you get your a$$ over here i'll let you pet him ;)
One stroke, and that's all! :o

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Do you people honestly care about who took the cookie from the cookie jar?

If it's the last one and I planned to eat it, then yes.

Posted by Zeta

After 1K posts, am I still on the n00b side of the scale? And do I get any coupons/discounts/gift certificates for getting 1K posts?

[quote]Do you people honestly care about who took the cookie from the cookie jar?
Yes, unless it's an oatmeal raisin cookie. Bleargh...

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Did you get a name change, or something? Because I've only been noticing your posts this last month or two.

Quoted post: Did you get a name change, or something? Because I've only been noticing your posts this last month or two.

I think it was Metal Sonic Zeta, or something like that before.

Oh...I still don't really remember any posts. :(

Posted by mis0

Xenos: You're someone I trust despite what others may think, and I really enjoy talking to you. It's my fault that we don't too much. :/

VGC: What gender am I?

Posted by Pit

Quoting Misoxeny:
VGC: What gender am I?

You're male. Khaos was always male.

Posted by mis0

HAHAHAHAHAHA REALLY?

Posted by Pit

Quoting Misoxeny: HAHAHAHAHAHA REALLY?

I don't see the humor in the transgender attention whoring bit, which lost it's touch a bit over a year ago, but yeah. When you joined as Khaos, you put a pic of your I.D. or whatever as some Finnish kid with glasses.

Posted by The Judge

I'm going to say Female. It seems to suit you more anyways.

As for Zeta, you are not a noob any more. Because of this, I urge you to join Darkness Advanced.

VGC: You all know I'm not really an arrogant person, right?

Posted by Ant

Quoting The Judge: I'm going to say Female. It seems to suit you more anyways.

Dude.

Quoting The Judge: As for Zeta, you are not a noob any more. Because of this, I urge you to join Darkness Advanced.

YEAH BECOME A MOD THERE TOO LOL

Quoting The Judge: VGC:You all know I'm not really an arrogant person, right?

He's a real jerk in real life. I assure you all that he only talks about himself
constantly and about how great he is. :mad:

As for Xenos, I don't trust you, honestly. Seem like a nice person at heart, but some other issues prevent that kindness from being shown all the time. But hey, we all can't be perfect...like derick. ;)

eh, I don't have anything to ask.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Trigger: Why all the negativity?
Arwon: What do you do for a job?
Raptor: How's school?
Klarth: dude, sup
Speedfreak: sup b
Fairy: Will you make out with me?
Dexter: What're you REALLY like
Fate: What college are you attending? What major?

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Ant: He's a real jerk in real life. I assure you all that he only talks about himself
constantly and about how great he is. :mad:

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to inform you that this is how he acts in real life. Whereas I'm generally humble and only arrogant when joking, he constantly insults me in front of others before bursting into laughter at his own stupid jokes.

*thumbs up*

Posted by mis0

Pit) Wrong. With an e. I've always had really long hair, so it's not me.

Quoting The Judge: I'm going to say Female. It seems to suit you more anyways.
Dude.

[quote=THE ARROGANT AND SELF ABOSORBED JUDGE]VGC: You all know I'm not really an arrogant person, right?

Yeah, we know all about you... ;)

Posted by The Judge

Just making sure. :p:

And were you saying dude as in the "dude!" kind of way or were you proclaiming you were, indeed, a dude, which is both cow sh*t and a guy?

Posted by Ant

Quoting The Judge: Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to inform you that this is how he acts in real life. Whereas I'm generally humble and only arrogant when joking, he constantly insults me in front of others before bursting into laughter at his own stupid jokes.

*thumbs up*

I just lmao. So yeah :cool:

Posted by The Judge

And follow up with "ahhhh, I'm funny."

C[COLOR="White"]u[/COLOR]nt.

Posted by Ant

Which is funny when I say that. It shows off the arrogent ******* side of myself in a hilarious fassion. ahh...I'm funny. (I really would had said that there in real life...I also just giggled a bit)

Posted by maian

I stand firm in my belief that Xenos is a girl. :mad:

Alastor: how's it hangin bby? :-*

Posted by The Judge

Quoting maian: I stand firm in my belief that Xenos is a girl. :mad:

She is.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Briant Gumble look like Malcom X.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Should I go into the Army/Navy/Air Force? I've been getting calls from recruiters non-stop, and I always give them an affirmative, "No." But I'm starting to reconsider...

Air Force.

Planes are super.

Posted by The Judge

Don't bother doing any. You don't strike me as much of a patriot or someone who would otherwise die for a landmass.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: Fate: What college are you attending? What major?

I originally planned to go to some Ivy League bull**** to be a doctor, but I narrowed it down to MIT to be a computer animator. Then I heard about Full Sail and I was like "whatever i'll go there" and that's where I'm planning on attending to be a computer animator.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=The Judge]Don't bother doing any. You don't strike me as much of a patriot or someone who would otherwise die for a landmass.

Oh come on, when was the last time a fighter jet got shot down anywhere? I sure as hell know terrorists dont have MiGs in their bunkers.

Posted by cool gamer dad

[quote=Skitzo Control]Should I go into the Army/Navy/Air Force? I've been getting calls from recruiters non-stop, and I always give them an affirmative, "No." But I'm starting to reconsider...
They're all conspiring! Don't give in.

You're more of a self-employed guy, it seems.

Posted by Boner

Iris: Will you have my love-child?

The Judge: What ever happened to you on the NationStates website? Your country is no more! :(

Pit: Will you have my love-child?

Posted by mis0

Quoting Skitzo Control: Should I go into the Army/Navy/Air Force? I've been getting calls from recruiters non-stop, and I always give them an affirmative, "No." But I'm starting to reconsider...

Air Force. It's the easiest way to never see actual combat, unless you want to.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

Quoting Fate: I originally planned to go to some Ivy League bull**** to be a doctor, but I narrowed it down to MIT to be a computer animator. Then I heard about Full Sail and I was like "whatever i'll go there" and that's where I'm planning on attending to be a computer animator.

my friend Brett went there for 2 years. He then dropped out and now goes to some Art School in Savannah.

Posted by Xenos

Quoted post: As for Xenos, I don't trust you, honestly. Seem like a nice person at heart, but some other issues prevent that kindness from being shown all the time.

Like what? :(

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Opeth: The Judge: What ever happened to you on the NationStates website? Your country is no more! :(

The Amala Network has simply become my internet browser.

And I ended up getting the same issues over and over. Got boring.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Opeth:

Pit: Will you have my love-child?

**** YES. And we'll teach him to crowd surf.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Bj Blaskowitz]Speedfreak: sup b

nmu

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Vampiro: Why do you hate me? (In case you are wondering this is a seirous question man, I don't want to be on your bad side.)

Quoted post: Vampiro: Why do you hate me? (In case you are wondering this is a seirous question man, I don't want to be on your bad side.)

I don't hate anyone on this site.

Posted by s0ul

Quoting Fate: I originally planned to go to some Ivy League bull**** to be a doctor, but I narrowed it down to MIT to be a computer animator. Then I heard about Full Sail and I was like "whatever i'll go there" and that's where I'm planning on attending to be a computer animator.

I have a friend from here that's going there next semester! You can't miss him. He's Asian.

Posted by Lord of Spam

This is more of an open ended question, but how many people live in florida?

Edit: And of those people, how many of htem go to vgc?

Posted by 007 ninja

why do non-asians like asians so much around here?
trust me, you're not missing much.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I specified becuase I didnt want some stupid answer like [url=http://www.stateofflorida.com/Portal/DesktopDefault.aspx?tabid=95#27103]"there are 17,019,068 people in florida"[/url]

So stfu.

Posted by Hyper

question for 007ninja:

did the user "katana" ever mod the anime board? if you see him, ask if he wants the spot back

Posted by Arwon

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: Arwon: What do you do for a job?

Wage slave in a local supermarket, I scan people's crap then put it in bags, and I flirt with cute girls and middle aged ladies flirt with me. Gotta pay the rent somehow and this student caper doesn't pay much at all.

Used to work at the San Diego Zoo back when I lived there. Was a costume character. Pay was sh!t but it was a lot of fun.

Posted by Klarth

Question for Arwon: What possessed you to bolden the witty quip in your sig?

Just wondering.

Posted by Arwon

THE DARK GOD OF METAL

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Hyper: question for 007ninja:

did the user "katana" ever mod the anime board? if you see him, ask if he wants the spot back

yes he did but he only got into it so he could see the mod board

Posted by Hyper

Weird. He was always a big anime fan, I thought.

Posted by Xenos

Miss Oxeny. Does your name has anything to do with mines?

Posted by mis0

Nope, the word 'misoxeny' is a word seldom used to describe 'the hatred of strangers,' usually without provocation.

Question: Who thinks verystraight44231^78 is actually a closet homosexual?

Posted by The Judge

Actually, his last name is "Strait"

Posted by Hyper

That's just to throw us off, Judge.

Posted by The Judge

Whatever. He already admitted to being an extreme homophobe like his father.

Posted by mis0

Gah, I don't think so. He's insecure with his (homo)sexuality.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Khaos, what would you do if you woke up tomorow and all species of cacti had vanished?

Posted by mis0

I would have no reason whatsoever to live. This being said, I'd likely proceed to wither away into obscurity and rot in a corner of my room, smearing the word "cactus" on my wall with blood. Preferably that of the guilty party, but substituting my own as necessary.

Hyper: Are you emo or what? You always seem depressive.

Posted by Iris

[quote=The Judge]Iris, what's your problem? You're always on the super defensive and never seem to understand when I'm not being serious.

Cry me a river, build me a bridge, and get over it.

Posted by chec

The Judge: why do you suck?

Posted by Klarth

He should ask you the same thing.

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting chec: The Judge: why do I suck?

Fix'd

Posted by The Judge

Iris: Your wit preceeds you again.

Chec: Who the hell are you?

Posted by Iris

Chec sucks?

Posted by The Judge

Well, he seems to have an abject and endless hatred for me, but I don't even know him.

See, you're different. You hate me, but at least I know you. I don't care if he dislikes me, I'd just like to know the reason why, being as he's a stranger to me. Or maybe I p[COLOR="White"]i[/COLOR]ssed him off on a different name. Or maybe he just doesn't like my name. Or maybe he's been following me around on VGC and looking at all my posts and I've offended him horrendously. Or maybe he just doesn't like my post content and gets unnecessarily mad at the content of an internet forum.

God the choices.

Maybe it's all of the above!

Posted by chec

Quoting The Judge: Well, he seems to have an abject and endless hatred for me

there is nothing abject about my endless hatred for you The Judge.

Posted by The Judge

...Alright.

Thank you for the explanation.

My views on why you hate me are so much clearer now.

Posted by ExoXile

Hey Judge.... why do you hate me :(?

Posted by The Judge

Because you're Swedish.

Posted by ExoXile

Fair enough!

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Hyper: Weird. He was always a big anime fan, I thought.

UGF

Posted by Lord of Spam

WHERE IS SARAH CONNER?

Just wondering :(

Posted by Klarth

Quoting chec: there is nothing abject about my endless hatred for you The Judge.

Do you know what abject means?

Posted by The Judge

Big words for stupid people.

Or in this case relatively small words that are used infrequently enough that the common idiot doesn't know the definition. Like id.

Posted by Lord of Spam

How do I shot web? Answer please.

Posted by The Judge

I dunno lol

This thread went downhill fast.

Posted by Ant

Thanks for your God like opinion Vampiro.

How did that come to be?

Quoted post: Thanks for your God like opinion Vampiro.

I hate you so much.

Posted by The Judge

I think it's funny.

His mockery of you, that is.

Considering, in a way, it's sort of true. You have to admit, you're pretty opinionated. :)

Quoted post: Considering, in a way, it's sort of true. You have to admit, you're pretty opinionated.

It's a fact, not an opinion. It was a worthwhile thread, but it's pure garbage now. Which, I don't mind, I was simply pointing out the fact that it's basically filled with spam and stupid questions now. As in "lock it" or something.

Anywho, of course I'm opinionated. I can't always go by fact alone and it's no fun saying "lol I arrrrgree!" all of the time.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro: It's a fact, not an opinion. It was a worthwhile thread, but it's pure garbage now. Which, I don't mind, I was simply pointing out the fact that it's basically filled with spam and stupid questions now. As in "lock it" or something.

Anywho, of course I'm opinionated. I can't always go by fact alone and it's no fun saying "lol I arrrrgree!" all of the time.

I arrrrgree! However, I noticed it seems to be a trend that most musical people tend to be very opinionated.

Quoted post: However, I noticed it seems to be a trend that most musical people tend to be very opinionated.

Probably because, when it comes to music, opinion is everything. You get used to saying "I like this/I don't like this because..." all the time. So it kind of carries over to everything else. After all, when you listen to music, create it, or play it, you're obviously going to be judging it. Usually subjectively. If you do it often enough, you tend to start doing it for everything else. Just like movie-buffs. That's what I think anyways.

Plus, unlike in real life where you can convey your feelings on something through other means than just speech, on forums the only way to do so is to just say it.

Posted by The Judge

No, I mean in the manner of dictating what's good and what isn't. Example, I like Disturbed. Well, I like their first style, anyways. Either way, a lot of people will say "Oh, you like Disturbed? Why? They suck." The point is it's better to say "I don't like them" than to tell me they suck. If I thought they sucked, I wouldn't listen to them.

Disturbed sucks. They don't even deserve to be used as an example.

You mean like that?

Which just happens to actually be true... except for one or two songs.

Posted by The Judge

I like nearly the entire first CD, so you can shut up. :)

Posted by Fate

:/

Locked?

Posted by Iris

I don't think a lock is necessary. The thread idea is fine, we just ought to stay on topic. :p

Posted by Fate

I just thought the mass-stray was getting out of hand and people would hate me more if I started deleting stuff. =;.;=

Posted by Hyper

Quoting 007 ninja: UGF

...was a successful summer project for me that year. :)

Posted by Ant

Quoting Fate: :/

Locked?

What they were doing seemed fine to me. Judge was just quesitoning Vamp about stuff. No?

Well, to keep with the idea of the thread...do I change my avatar too much? Or is it okay?

You change it too much. And your sig. Needs more Natsuki boobage.

Posted by chec

I know what 'abject' means. Your the one whose to dense to figure out who I am.

Posted by Klarth

how could i be so blind to be my the one of whom to the dense to figure out who you are.

forgiving me engrish get.

Posted by Random

Quoting Fei-on: White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Briant Gumble look like Malcom X.

LOL you answered! I was awaiting someone to do so. Rep points for you :-* haha

Posted by Random

Quoting Skitzo Control: Should I go into the Army/Navy/Air Force? I've been getting calls from recruiters non-stop, and I always give them an affirmative, "No." But I'm starting to reconsider...

Air Force. I looked deeply into all three. Tried the air force, couldn't get in. The bases are far better than Army bases, the living standards are higher, you probably won't die, and if your a pilot then thats awesome-o. Don't get stuck in the army like I had.. :-\ Luckily I got hurt lol!

Posted by chec

Quoting The Judge: ...Alright.

Thank you for the explanation.

My views on why you hate me are so much clearer now.

yeah i bet you have no idea at all, lol well i'll see you saturday bastard.

Posted by The Judge

...Alright. Considering I'm not seeing anyone Saturday, you must be Anthony or Joe.

Posted by Ant

Which it isn't.

Posted by The Judge

Aaron maybe?

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: Dexter: What're you REALLY like

I forgot. The personification has taken over.

Posted by The Judge

Post IP Addresses

* chec 195.175.37.8 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* EAT_me_judge 195.175.37.8 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Linkman 195.175.37.8 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* neko love 195.175.37.8 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Registration IP Addresses

* EAT_me_judge 195.175.37.8 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* neko love 195.175.37.8 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* sAkurasinuyashalove 195.175.37.8

Yay another list of the hated names.

Posted by Pit

Quoting The Judge: Post IP Addresses

* chec 195.175.37.8 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
* Linkman 195.175.37.8 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

Registration IP Addresses

* sAkurasinuyashalove 195.175.37.8

Yay another list of the hated names.

You need a new hobby.

Posted by The Judge

But recieving PM's is my favorite hobby!

Posted by Pit

You need a new hobby.

Posted by The Judge

?

Posted by Dexter

Whoa there, John Voss.

Posted by The Judge

Stop calling me by my celebrity look-alikes.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Pit: You need a new hobby.

lol, cause trying to clear things up is for internet fagz. amirite?

Btw, I Lol'd at that last picture you posted Derick.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting The Judge: Stop calling me by my celebrity look-alikes.

I didn't think he looked like you, actually. While watching him, however, I couldn't help but think of you. Now, whenever I think of him, I think of you. You remind me of him in a few ways.

When it comes to appearance, I always thought you shared similarities with DJ Qualls.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Ant: lol, cause trying to clear things up is for internet fagz. amirite?

lol i was talking to derikk when i did that n i think i made it clear that it was obvious, amirite mr. cant note sarcasm, amirite?

amirite

You is right.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Pit: lol i was talking to derikk when i did that n i think i made it clear that it was obvious, amirite mr. cant note sarcasm, amirite?

amirite

It still had to do with me considering I was the one that did the IP search. I was considering posting it here, but decided it would be spammy so I thought it best to just PM it to derick. Guess I was wrong.

Posted by Fate

The only problem I see is that Judge's resolution sucks ***.

Quoted post: but decided it would be spammy so I thought it best to just PM it to derick.

Since when did that matter?

Posted by Ant

Quoting Vampiro: Since when did that matter?

I normally try to keep it to a min. But you and Derick bring it out of me. **** you guys.

Sorry :(

Posted by Iris

Hey, Fate, sorry for re-opening it. :(:(:(

Yeah, what were you thinking?

Lock thread.

Posted by Ant

...why must it be locked? Seriously.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Fate: The only problem I see is that Judge's resolution sucks ***.

Of my pictures? Yeah, that'd make sense. I used MS Paint and saved it as a 24 bit.

Quoted post: ...why must it be locked? Seriously.

You have read this thread, right?

Posted by chec

what's with posting lossless bitmap images on forums The Judge. that would take like 20 centuries to load for anyone without a high speed pipe. compress your images, ***.

Posted by Fate

I didn't lock it. :/

Posted by Klarth

02:55, 10th Nov 2005 Fate Closed Thread
03:08, 10th Nov 2005 Iris Opened Thread

?

Posted by Lord of Spam

in b4 lock

Posted by The Judge

Quoting chec: what's with posting lossless bitmap images on forums The Judge. that would take like 20 centuries to load for anyone without a high speed pipe. compress your images, ***.

Since when have I cared about your preferrences?

Posted by ExoXile

Quoting chec: that would take like 20 centuries to load for anyone without a high speed pipe.

No, that would be your mind trying to comprehend. ;)

This doesn't need to be locked. People just need to stay on topic. :/

G-sides: I thought you left here for good, why do I occasionally see your random posts?

Posted by Fate

Quoting Klarth: 02:55, 10th Nov 2005 Fate Closed Thread
03:08, 10th Nov 2005 Iris Opened Thread

?

lol n/m

I was talking about a different thread.
:x

Posted by The Judge

...In this thread.

Posted by Fate

Are you trying to ask me something? I don't see it. :|

Posted by The Judge

Fate why do you think you're not pretty when it's blatantly apparent you are?

Posted by Fate

I think I am pretty. But I also think I am slightly fat. By general standards, "fat" isn't pretty. If I lost like ten to fifteen more pounds I think I'd be set. I like the idea of having a huge *** and regular-sized boobies. To me, being curvy is more attractive, and all I have is a small tummy to lose.

Posted by Klarth

I'd like to ask everyone if they think I'm attractive.

I am insecure enough to post this for all my net-friends to answer. Jesus.

Posted by Ant

You are a decent young lad.

I'd whore you out anyday. You wanna be famous don'tcha?

Posted by Klarth

YOUR OPINION IS NULLIFIED BY MY INSECURITY

Quoted post: I'd like to ask everyone if they think I'm attractive.

Take a picture with you striking a pose, preferably right hand on hip, *** out, left hand blowing a kiss while winking at the camera.

Then I'll be able to judge accurately.

Klarth, bby, you're a hunk. No worries. :cool:

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Vampiro: Take a picture with you striking a pose, preferably right hand on hip, *** out, left hand blowing a kiss while winking at the camera.

Then I'll be able to judge accurately.

Dahahaha, I'll do that over the weekend. I'm going to a Klan rally or something tonight so we'll see how things turn out.

And ty lisa ;-*

Posted by Fate

Quoting Klarth: I'd like to ask everyone if they think I'm attractive.

I'm pretty sure this was a stab at me, and whether it is a joke or not, I feel offended.

I only post pictures of my face because that's what I'm confident about. Leave me alone.
:(

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Klarth: I'd like to ask everyone if they think I'm attractive.

I would not hit it.:(

Posted by The Judge

Not a hunk. You're not the drop-dead gorgeous epitome of a man
or a teen heart throb
Nor are you the most suave
But you're normal looking. Not excellent, but nowhere near bad.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Fate]I'm pretty sure this was a stab at me, and whether it is a joke or not, I feel offended.
? I'm sorry if that's how you feel, but that's seriously not how it's meant to be. :-/ I think you're a decent person and I have absolutely nothing against you - I just wanted people's opinions.

I'm genuinely sorry if that's how you took it.

Posted by Speedfreak

Jesus H Christ, people there are too many insecure people who want EVERYONE TO KNOW ABOUT IT here.

Posted by Klarth

Better let strangers on the internet know about it than your friends and family.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Its amazing how easily you open up to someone who you know for sure you can avoid if you want to. Its a lot easier to just stop going to VGC than it would be to avoid your family entirely.

Posted by The Judge

Lies. It's easier to avoid your family than to completely stop going to VGC.

They always come back!

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Bj Blaskowits]Trigger: Why all the negativity?
That is a matter of opinion.

Posted by chec

it isn't about my preferrances The Judge, you don't post thousand kb images direct linked on forums unless your an ignorant n00b or a total ***

Posted by Fate

Quoting Klarth: ? I'm sorry if that's how you feel, but that's seriously not how it's meant to be. :-/ I think you're a decent person and I have absolutely nothing against you - I just wanted people's opinions.

I'm genuinely sorry if that's how you took it.

Oooooookaaaaaaay, we're cool.
:-*

And quit your *****ing, chec, and get a better internet.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting chec: it isn't about my preferrances The Judge, you don't post thousand kb images direct linked on forums unless your an ignorant n00b or a total ***

I was trying to think of a witty or generally misleading way to call you a f[COLOR="White"]u[/COLOR]cking moron and a total j[COLOR="White"]a[/COLOR]ckass, but I can't beat around the bush. So just read my statement as though I'm doing it anyways, and I guess I'll sound smarter.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Why the hell are people attracted to loli? Little girls arent hot.

I'm looking at the 4channers for an explaination of this one.

Posted by The Judge

It isn't.

But perhaps you realize there are pedophiles in the world?

Baby Raper, I'm a baby raper
So sweet and young, they're good enough to eat
Baby Raper, I'm a baby raper
The youngest cherries always taste so sweet.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Thats.... terrifying.

Pedophilia jsut isnt right. :(

Posted by Hyper

ages 16+ are fair game for anyone imo

14+ is fair game, IMO. And most of Canada it seems.

Quoted post: But perhaps you realize there are pedophiles in the world?

I wouldn't really say they are pedos. Obviously some are... but I mean, loli, as in anime, I think, is something kind of different. Sure there's a connection between pedos and loli, but not to the point where it is directly connected like pedos and real little girls/boys.

Probably wrong, but *shrugs*

Posted by Lord of Spam

Well, I suppose, but I'm talking about people who dont even satisfy the "old enough to bleed, old enough for the deed" criteria.

(I was refering to Hypers post. 14 is a bit young.)

Quoted post: 14 is a bit young.)

not really. I knew, and know of, quite a few girls that have quite a bit of sex at even 13.

Eleven and younger, yeah... that's pushing it. But I think at the age of 14, the girl/guy is old enough to do whatever they like sexually. Since, they're going to do it anyways.

Posted by Hyper

then you might as well say that about smoking and drinking and driving and gambling etc =/

Sure, why not.

Posted by Pit

Okay, this one is for Vamp:

Are you gay, and does your mother know that you're gay?

Posted by Stalolin

Another question for Vamp:

Is your mother gay, and does your mother know that you're gay?

Yes, and no.

And no and yes.

Posted by G-Sides

Quoting Angelwing: G-sides: I thought you left here for good, why do I occasionally see your random posts?

idk!

Posted by s0ul

threadbumper, why you gotta bump the threads?

Posted by Ant

OH man, I remember this thread. Good times.

Posted by WillisGreeny

This one is for Ant;

What do you eat? and how much?

Posted by Ant

I just had some honey bbq chicken pieces, and 2 bagels.

to answer your question in general, I eat food.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Vampy, why you gotta go and ban all them puppet accounts? You know that when there's no more room in WU..

[IMG]http://static.flickr.com/211/444464444_571cedb62e_m.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by Skitzo Control

Soul: when are you going to fix your networking problems so we can play CoD4 or Halo 3, again?:(

Cats: are you still moving out of your folks' house as soon as you turn 18/graduate high school?

Posted by cool gamer dad

Quoting Skitzo Control: Cats: are you still moving out of your folks' house as soon as you turn 18/graduate high school?

Probably not. Wish I could, but it just wouldn't work. Not for a year-and-a-halfhish at least.

Quoted post: Soul: when are you going to fix your networking problems so we can play CoD4 or Halo 3, again?

You guys can't connect to each other or something? If so, that sucks pretty hardcore. You could always have someone else host a room though, that seems to fix it...

Posted by Linko_16

I remember this thread. I kept checking up on it to see if anyone asked me a question, but I don't think anyone did. lol, wasted effort.

WHOA

Quoted post: Did you get a name change, or something? Because I've only been noticing your posts this last month or two

Quoted post: I think it was Metal Sonic Zeta, or something like that before.

How time has passed.

Posted by Xenos

How are you doing today, Linko 16?

Posted by NeXidala

.....Vamp is gay?

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Xenos: How are you doing today, Linko 16?

Feelin' pretty good, Xenos, my friend. Thank you for asking.

Posted by Ant

hey Linko_16, see any nice dickgirls lately?

Posted by Linko_16

I haven't found a really good one in quite a while, actually.

Posted by The Judge

Linko: Will I ever find true happiness?

Posted by Linko_16

True happiness can only be found in the Church of Gak Splat. For a monthly fee of only $100, salvation and eternal bliss can be yours.

Quoted post: .....Vamp is gay?

Welcome to last year.

Posted by The Judge

You're gay? Huh. How bout that.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

This comes as a surprise to me, too.

Posted by Omni

How could you guys not know? He told me a while ago.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I assumed from all the talk in the Panic Room that he was straight...

You know what they say about assumptions.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Assuming makes an a[COLOR=Silver]ss[/COLOR] out of you and me

I love that expression, actually.

Posted by TimeSkipz

This is a question to everyone:
How many members are gay?

Posted by Omni

You, for one.

Posted by Linko_16

I thought Vamp, like, had a girlfriend. Did you just figure out recently that you were?

Posted by Fate

No surprise. Vamp is pretty faggy. :chainsaw:

Posted by Omni

Quoting Linko_16: I thought Vamp, like, had a girlfriend. Did you just figure out recently that you were?

I'm pretty sure they're just friends now and have been for a while.

Posted by Iris

Jesus effing christ. Everyone and their dog is gay on VGC now. Let's try to recap.

Netman
Vampiro
Flame Ghost
Roger Smith
Corrupt
Altinure
Arcadios

Who else?

Posted by Ant

this vampiro being gay thing better not be along the same lines as queen being a female.

a lie, that is.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Iris: Flame Ghost
Roger Smith
Corrupt
Arcadios

Are these all serious? I didn't know about any of them.

List of people on VGC who like dickgirls:

Linko
Lolin

Posted by Omni

Xero and Corrupt are really gay. Iris just dislikes the others.

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Iris: Jesus effing christ. Everyone and their dog is gay on VGC now. Let's try to recap.

Netman
Vampiro
Flame Ghost
Roger Smith
Corrupt
Altinure
Arcadios

Who else?

I wuv da cock

Posted by Xero

I knew Queen, Corrupt and Altinure were gay. But Vampiro...gay? Seriously? 0_0

Linko didn't know I was gay? lol. Couldn't have made it more obvious. :p:

Posted by Omni

How come everyone doesn't realize Xero's a faggot? Also, don't call me gay, faggot.

Posted by Xero

Quoting Queen: How come everyone doesn't realize Xero's a faggot? Also, don't call me gay, faggot.

You can't realize it. Unless you read the post where I mention it openly, I don't think I'm making obvious enough.

And sorry, lesbian. ;)

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Chris: Linko didn't know I was gay? lol. Couldn't have made it more obvious. :p:

Oh, I forgot you were Flame Ghost. nvm.

Posted by TimeSkipz

What about Xuclo, that fag

Posted by Xero

Quoting Linko_16: Oh, I forgot you were Flame Ghost. nvm.

Hahaha ok. Didn't think anyone could forget. ;)

Quoting TimeSkipz: What about Xuclo, that fag

True. We forgot about him.

Posted by Slade

Quoting Queen: How could you guys not know?

lol. I mean, I know that's like "The Response" you're supposed to give when you're in the know and other people aren't, but in this case it definitely was not obvious. I'd still consider my position to be "DISBELIEF"

Quoting Queen: Xero and Corrupt are really gay. Iris just dislikes the others.

I think the only person on that list who isn't gay is Arc. UNLESS THAT GIRL HE BRUSHED AGAINST WAS ACTUALLY A GUY

D:

Posted by Iris

Oh, well, unlike Queen, Vamp could pull gay off pretty well.

Also, Roger Smith nevers shuts up about being gay, so I assumed it was true.

Posted by Crazy K

Vamp gay? I don't believe it.

Posted by Slade

Queen's being most outspoken about it, and I can totally see them cooking this up. So, who knows?
ONLY TIME CAN TELL

and vampiro

Posted by Xero

We shall see.

I'm also skeptical.

Posted by Ant

Quoting Chris: We shall see.

I'm also skeptical.

how strange, I figured you'd jump right on it!

Quoted post: Vamp could pull gay off pretty well.

Not sure if I should be offended or not.

Posted by Ant

Slade: how cool are you?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

[quote=Ant;788589]how strange, I figured you'd jump right on it!
moar like 'jump right on him', amirite?

Vamp: When did you know you were gay? THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION.

Posted by Omni

Quoting Slade: Queen's being most outspoken about it, and I can totally see them cooking this up. So, who knows?
ONLY TIME CAN TELL

and vampiro

I dunno, I'm just going by the information I received.

Posted by Hyper

@misoxeny: no. not emo. :]

Posted by Shade

Vamp gay? Nah, not buyin' it.

Quoting Linko_16:

List of people on VGC who like dickgirls:

Linko
Lolin
Shade

fix'd

Posted by Xero

Quoting The X: moar like 'jump right on him', amirite?

Tee hee.

Nah Vamp is not my type of guy. ;)

Posted by cool gamer dad

If only you knew him irl. Vamp is definitely a fag.

I always thought he might be.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

Hot Canadian guys always turn out to be gay. You should have seen it coming!

Posted by Slade

Quoting Ant: Slade: how cool are you?

REALLY

Also, vamp's a faggot. But does he crave the penis? doubtful.

Quoted post: Vamp: When did you know you were gay? THIS IS A VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION.

Around two years I guess.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Shade: fix'd

Really? Hawt. Welcome to the team.

Posted by Xero

Quoting The X: Hot Canadian guys always turn out to be gay.

Thanx buddy :D

Posted by Shade

*All Canadians

Posted by Xero

MY DAD IS A CLOSET FAGGOT IN DENIAL? OH NOES!

Posted by NeXidala

So Vamp, have you like, been with a guy?

;]

Posted by Arcadios

My balls are touching Zeta's.
How can we not be ragging faggots?

Posted by Shade

Because you're fapping to hot Fia on Cierra action

Posted by Arcadios

Quoting Shade: Because you're fapping to hot Fia on Cierra action

Quoting Arcadios: balls are touching

Posted by Omni

Quoting Arcadios: .

In before Junior Senior.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Arcadios: .

I don't see your point. It'd work.

Posted by Arcadios

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=balls+are+touching

Posted by Xero

Quoting Arcadios: My balls are touching Zeta's.

*fap fap fap*

Posted by Shade

Quoting Arcadios: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=balls+are+touching

It'd still work.

Posted by Borealis

I thought tip touching was also gay?

nah, not even close. just balls

Posted by Shade

Speaking from experience?

Posted by Xero

This guy's been through more than you can imagine.

Posted by Shade

Oh, I can imagine.

Posted by Xero

No you can't!

Posted by Shade

DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T AND CANNOT DO

Posted by Borealis

Quoting Chris: No you can't!

Quoting Shade: DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T AND CANNOT DO

Just believe in the heart of the cards.

Posted by S

Quoting Shade: DON'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN'T AND CANNOT DO

Tell him what he can do then. Use double-negatives!

Posted by Xero

[QUOTE=S

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

VGChat: Why does this thread lack questions?

Posted by Ant

Because Vampiro is a rather cheerful fellow as of recently.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Questions?

Vamp, if you could, what member of VGC would you sacktap with?

Posted by ExoXile

Why don't anyone ask li'l Xile a question? :(

Posted by Tyler Durden

Okay.. what do snowflakes taste like?

Posted by ExoXile

Cold water.
And pollution.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ExoXile: How did you get such huge forearms?

Posted by ExoXile

Bricklayin'.
Layin' foundations and, of course, fap'n.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ExoXile: Is it tough being a bricklayer in a cold country?

Posted by ExoXile

Nay:
It is merely hard to build/repair chimneys.
Unless you want to slide down a roof and die.
Or break a leg or two.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ExoXile: Have you ever sustained any brick-related injuries?

Posted by ExoXile

Dropped a brick on my hand the year before last.
Got stuck between the cogs of the cement mixer with my pinkie finger.

Other than that it's just the minor scratches and occasional bleeding from carrying bricks all day.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ExoXile: On average, how many bricks per day do you carry?

Posted by ExoXile

500 ~ 1000.
Depending on what we're doing.

The X: Wanna become my apprentice once I am a full-fledged bricklayer? :)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ExoXile: What are the bricks made of?

well... maybe.

Posted by ExoXile

Clay, The X.
Clay. :)

Also, wonderful. ^_^

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ExoXile: What would be the largest amount of bricks you've seen at one time?

Posted by ExoXile

More than can imagine.

Nawh, srsly tho... I guess 3000~

I like how you act like you actually care. :)

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ExoXile: Would you recommend a brick-based profession?

Posted by ExoXile

Aye.

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ExoXile: Have you ever been involved in a cement-related accident?

Posted by Omni

ExoXile: Have you ever shat bricks?

Posted by ExoXile

X: Nay, fortunately.

Queen: Metaphorically? Or do you mean the real kind? Either way, no.

Posted by Xero

Exo: How many hours per week do you lay bricks?

Posted by Tyler Durden

Exo: Would you brick-up 'The X' in a chimney, like in Stir of Echoes, if he became your apprentice?

Posted by ExoXile

Xero: None, at the moment.

DTS: Eeeh?

I feel special. :D

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ExoXile: What qualifications do I need to become a bricklayer?

Posted by ExoXile

To be an apprentice? To at least have some muscle. Preferably enough to carry 5-6 under one arm.

To be an actual bricklayer you need half a brain, too.
And to master it you pretty much need a whole one.

:)

Posted by Arcadios

Exo: Sup?

Posted by ExoXile

Watching Scrubs with Heather!

Arc: You?

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

ExoXile: Does Heather share your love of bricks?

Posted by Xero

Quoting ExoXile: Xero: None, at the moment.

So do you have an alternate job for the winter?

Posted by ExoXile

The X: She owns my love brick.

The X: Nay, studyin' at the moment.

Posted by Shade

Quoting Ant: Because Vampiro is a rather cheerful fellow as of recently.

Don't you mean gay? Sorry guys, couldn't resist...

Posted by Borealis

same ****

Posted by Xero

Quoting ExoXile:
The X: Nay, studyin' at the moment.

You confused me with X. :p:

Posted by Ant

Quoting Shade: Don't you mean gay? Sorry guys, couldn't resist...

Gay originally meant happy before it became a term to mean a homosextual. So yes, that is what I mean. so happy, so grim.

Posted by ExoXile

[quote=Chris;789450]You confused me with X. :p:
Ohsorrythar.

Xero: Nay, studyin' at the moment

Posted by David M. Awesome

[COLOR=Navy]hey Linko_16, just how gay is your brother?[/COLOR]

Posted by Ant

lol bump.

hey vamp remember when you told people you were gay? man, those sure were unfunny times.

Posted by WillisGreeny

Was that before or after Omni's sex change?

Posted by Slade

After... like, it was the last thing that happened in this thread. Average Noob said something to the effect of "Vamp's gay?!" out of nowhere and it all went downhill from there.

I don't remember that.

Posted by Ant

Hmm, after reading through the posts he himself never said "I AM GAY" just answer questions about being gay. eh.

you're gay shut up

Posted by Ant

that's not a question?

No it's not?

Posted by Iris

I think we all just assumed Vamp was gay and were never proven wrong.

...and never will be.

At most I'd be bi. Gay though? idk. guys are jerks so it's like why would I want to exclusively date them?

Posted by mis0

Because you love the cock, perhaps?

haha yeah

Posted by Ant

to everyone:

what?!

Posted by WillisGreeny

Ant:

How much do you weigh now?

Posted by Ant

Around 235 or so.

ugh, that's not even fat. go eat more

Posted by Stalolin

that's not so bad

Posted by ExoXile

61kg (134ameriweight)
And 5'7

[IMG]http://vgchat.com/images/icons/mog.gif[/IMG]

Also, why is your hatred for me vaster than cosmos, Vamp? :(

Posted by mis0

Quoting Ant: Around 235 or so.

How many pounds of that is grease?

Quoted post: Also, why is your hatred for me vaster than cosmos, Vamp?

I don't hate you. I don't know where you'd get an idea like that.

Posted by Shade

Answer a question for me?

Posted by O.T.L

Yo Ant, what brand clothing do you wear, if you wear clothes at all. [O_o]

what kinda retarded question is that?

Posted by Ant

I don't wear any brand of clothing inparticular. Just whatever I like/is comfortable at the time. Though I'm surprisingly picky when it comes to shirts and the like. Haven't bought a new one in over a year cause of my pickyness.

Yeah, dude. the vast majority of my clothes are, like, five years old. hate buying clothes

Posted by BLUNTMASTER X

I get free clothes with my job. VERY NICE