Fire Emblem path of radiance or Fire emblem sacred stones

Posted by Riku

I have decided to buy one of the fire emblems. its just i cant figure out which one. path of radiance or sacred stones. i love long in depth games with good charectars. i loved ff tactics advance so i thought i would try them out. are these games the one for me?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Well, do you want a 2D one on the GBA, or a 3D version on the GC?

Posted by Random

Eh I heard Good things about Fire Emblem for GC, and heard mediocre things about the GBA 2D game. Your probably best off with the GC version.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: and heard mediocre things about the GBA 2D game.

Only because it's the exact same as the last game. Otherwise, it's fantastic. And I'm guessing he didn't place the first GBA FE, so SS should be a great experience.

Posted by Riku

i think im goin with the gba version because i can take it anywhere and its 20 bucks cheaper. thanks alot.

Posted by Random

lol buying a game because it's cheaper.. Seems like the typical Gamecube sales at work. Nothing against Ninty fans but you wouldn't believe how many DS's or Gamecube's i've sold because "They're cheaper." I have plenty of friends who want PSP's but can't afford it, so they buy the next best thing in their minds. Thats life I guess. I too prefer cheaper games (thats why sometimes I tend to wait to get games til a price drop), but I really think the Gamecube version of Fire Emblem is better. I was watching someone play it and it looks really great. When I can get the money, I plan on purchasing it.

Posted by Speedfreak

I guess that's why PSP is getting a whuppin', then. They must not think it's worth that much money.

Honestly, you can't go wrong with any of the games.

Posted by Riku

well i ended up gettin sacred stones and i just whooped its ***. that game is definately gonna be a classic. it kicks so much ***. i love it.