Angelwing gets 13th place in Gaunlet

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[URL="http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=1069923&postcount=265"]http://smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=1069923&postcount=265[/URL]

yea, right there

I'm so shocked ;o!

The number of people dropped from the beggining of the tournament because of the time. It was reaching about 5pm and singles had started. So a lot of people wimped out and left 8-)

Posted by Poison

Great job!

You should come over and we can record the videos :cool:

Posted by 007 ninja

work that anglethang
yes, i said anglethang

Posted by Ant

I had no idea Lisa sucked so much on smash bros. This just confirms the sad truth.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

If Lisa were really playing, she'd be first.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: If Lisa were really playing, she'd be first.

First at being so bad, she wouldn't have even qualified for a non-qualifying competition.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

holy whoa vamp

ant, I can break this down easier. You'd be dead last 8-)

Quoting Vampiro: First at being so bad, she wouldn't have even qualified for a non-qualifying competition.

...you stfu. :mad:

maybe i'm a genius at this game.

ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT!

I'll record myself someday. You'll see my mad skillz.

And I'll know if it's Bulb *leers*

No, no you won't.

But I'll record myself. srsly.

Just as soon as I get the game!

lol <3

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Other way around vamp. All the videos are her and shes been using my name, so its only natural that it looks like she plays like me, when it isn't me thats playing for her :cool:

wait what

Posted by Poison

I can probably beat everyone in VGC with ease…except for Bulb and Pit :(

Posted by coromoro

I can safely say I am the best at SSBM in my whole school! :cool:

A school which only has 265 kids. :(

In which only about five people play SSBM regularly! :'(

Posted by Klarth

I'm the best at smash at my school.

Partially because gamecubes are gay and for babies and only gay babies play gay, babyish games like Super Mario Gay Brothers and Pogaymon and everyone should play cool games like GTA: Whore Basher and Halo 6.

Posted by Corrupt

I'm currently the best out of my group of friends, and I've even been declared the "Smash champ" at the local gaming/card shop shack. But honestly, the previous "champion" that was there (Adrian) was absolutely terrible. And I mean, really terrible. I was honestly expecting somewhat of a challenge :(

But, with all that aside, I know I'm not even close to being a really, really proficient Smash player. I would love for someone to beat me... it'd be great to learn from them, gain more knowledge and skill, and leave my other friends in my dust (who are, I might add, currently scheming my Smash demise!).

...hey Bulb, you wanna come down to San Diego for a bit? Oh, and bring Pit and Vamp while you're at it.

Posted by Corrupt

I'm currently the best out of my group of friends, and I've even been declared the "Smash champ" at the local gaming/card shop shack. But honestly, the previous "champion" that was there (Adrian) was absolutely terrible. And I mean, really terrible. I was honestly expecting somewhat of a challenge :(

But, with all that aside, I know I'm not even close to being a really, really proficient Smash player. I would love for someone to beat me... it'd be great to learn from them, gain more knowledge and skill, and leave my other friends in my dust (who are, I might add, currently scheming my Smash demise!).

...hey Bulb, you wanna come down to San Diego for a bit? Oh, and bring Pit and Vamp while you're at it.

Posted by Klarth

It's an offer you can't refuse, he asked you TWICE!

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Corrupt: I'm currently the best out of my group of friends, and I've even been declared the "Smash champ" at the local gaming/card shop shack. But honestly, the previous "champion" that was there (Adrian) was absolutely terrible. And I mean, really terrible. I was honestly expecting somewhat of a challenge :(

didn't you lose your temper over the internet and delete stuff (except for my blog, thank you very much) and leave? why did you come back?

Quoted post: ...hey Bulb, you wanna come down to San Diego for a bit? Oh, and bring Pit and Vamp while you're at it.

I'd do it :cool:

Posted by Corrupt

Quoting 007 ninja: didn't you lose your temper over the internet and delete stuff (except for my blog, thank you very much) and leave? why did you come back?

Because, despite the stupid tantrums I threw, I realized that I really did like this place. I saw no point in "leaving" for good after I had calmed down, so I just came back. And also, I feel comfortable in this community, I know quite a few of the people here, and I'd rather talk to them on the forums as opposed to instant messengers.

So, yeah... there you have it.

Plus, Corrupt is cool and needs to be here.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

[quote=Corrupt]I'm currently the best out of my group of friends, and I've even been declared the "Smash champ" at the local gaming/card shop shack. But honestly, the previous "champion" that was there (Adrian) was absolutely terrible. And I mean, really terrible. I was honestly expecting somewhat of a challenge :(

I might go around the California, Arizona, and Texas area one day. In hopes of course that there are huge tournaments going on around there, and if I feel I'm up for doing something that rad. At the moment though, I have no intentions to be going down there, I have my mind set on other things.

And Lol

Posted by Poison

Quoting Dark Bulb 4.3: I might go around the California, Arizona, and Texas area one day. In hopes of course that there are huge tournaments going on around there, and if I feel I'm up for doing something that rad. At the moment though, I have no intentions to be going down there, I have my mind set on other things.

And Lol

Yes, and I will come too.

And lol aswell.

Posted by 007 ninja

Quoting Corrupt: Because, despite the stupid tantrums I threw, I realized that I really did like this place. I saw no point in "leaving" for good after I had calmed down, so I just came back. And also, I feel comfortable in this community, I know quite a few of the people here, and I'd rather talk to them on the forums as opposed to instant messengers.

So, yeah... there you have it.

oh ok