Revolution... or not?

Posted by Atomicgames

I think that the nintendo revolution is nintendo's last chance to make it back into the industry. the DS is falling short.

Posted by veritas

Yea it is. Sony and Microsoft are overpowering Nintendo by far. I think after this, this will be the end for Nintendo. R.I.P.

Posted by Axis

DS falling short? Last time I checked it was giving the PSP a swift kick in the butt.

Oh, yeah, that other stuff, I disagree.

Posted by steve9842005

how do you figure that the ds is falling short?
The DS is currently outselling the psp right now and the DS has an awesome selection of games coming out between november to december 31 like...
Mario Kart DS
Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble
Mario and Luigi 2: Partners In Time
Animal Crossing Wild World
Tony Hawk American Sk8land
Sonic Rush. And then later on, Metroid prime and the new super mario bros. comes out, not to mention the online play starting with Mario Kart DS

The DS is not falling short.

Posted by veritas

The only reason that its outselling the psp is because its $100 cheaper! IF the PSP was 150 dollars, the psp would outsell the DS easily.

Posted by steve9842005

No, the DS has a way better game selection than the psp and lineup, there are a lot of things that the DS has that psp doesn't like the DS has a longer battery life, its more durable, and the cards that the ds uses are way better than the umd's because it let's the DS have no load times.

Posted by veritas

can the DS play movies, no. Can the DS have a Web Browser, no. Does the Ds play MP3s, no. Dont tell me how the DS has more stuff cause it doesnt. Who cares about batterylife anyways.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The PSP has crap going for it. So what, you can play movies on it. OOO! Who cares? You can play music on it. Hope you like paying for extra memory cards, cuz the one they give you holds about 3 songs, if that.

And as for games, it has absolutely nothing for it.

As for Nintendo "falling behind," just look around here at the people willing to defend it to the death. Fanboys they may be, but as long as they are willing to shell out cash, it doesnt really matter. In fact, I would wager that there are tons of people who would be more than willing to buy Nintendo's systems based just off of the name alone. They are people who grew up on when by saying Nintendo, you were refering to the system, not the company. People who remember the introduction of the SNES. These people will look back on the good times they've had with Nintendo, and be more than willing to buy another system.

That being said, it would take a complete failure on Nintendo's part. And when I say that, I dont mean that since some Halo playing Xbox fanboy decides that it doesnt look XTREME enough it isnt good. I mean something truely bad, like suprising people by telling them that they have to pay extra for the Rev's motion sensor.

Nintendo is in no danger of dying, so shut your mouths. Kthnxbai.

Posted by steve9842005

yes thank you Lord of Spam
Thatwas i was trying to say
who cares if it can play movies, you have to buy the movie or buy a memory card, the psp will most likely break if it is dropped because of the disc drive, and i have more ppl that will back me up on this conversation
Nintendo isn't going anywhere for a long time and as of right now, the DS is kicking the psp's butt.

Posted by Drewboy64

DS > PSP > poop.
Really, the PSP's cost isn't the only thing getting it extra sales. And even if it was, that's Sony's problem.
As for the Rev, I don't think its Nintendo's last chance, and I also think it'll be super successful; lots of people I know who aren't core gamers or big Nintendo fans wnat to buy it to try it out and are excited about the controller.

Posted by Crazy K

The only better thing the PSP has over the Nintendo DS is the ability to play movies and it has better sports game, but thats not saying much expecially when there has yet to be a breakthrough hit for the PSP.

I cant really judge either system, cause I dont have em, but the PSP does not have much luck as of now. DS seems to be doing fine, or so I have heard. But the PSP needs a good game to trully show up against the DS, and so far they dont have that. Dont get me wrong I heard there are some great games for the PSP, but not that many.

I really cant say much on the DS, because I dont pay attention to it. But I hear that there are a lot of good games for the DS, like Nintendogs, and other games I cant think of.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Lumines is about all the PSP has going for it right nowas far as I know.

Posted by Axis

I don't like either one of them, quite frankly. As of now they were both pretty much a waste of money.

Posted by Crazy K

[Quote=Lord Of Spam]Lumines is about all the PSP has going for it right nowas far as I know.

Basically yes. Even the Sports games (witch I have said are better then DS's sports games) are said to not be so great either. I would never pay over 200 dollars for a handheld system that nearly been out for more then half a year, and does not yet have a great game. Liberty City Stories might be a good game for the PSP, and might actually help the PSP, but it wont really help it tons, because not everyone will buy a PSP just to play a handheld version of GTA 3.

If I had to choose between the two I would probably choose neither. I just dont see great things for either, and besides that they are both very expensive. But If I would seriously choose a Handheld system (between PSP and DS) it would probably be the DS.

Posted by KMFDM

See I think if Sony would stop trying to but everything you don't need into one package the PSP would seal better. I'm a gamer I don't care if it plays movies or music I have a DVD player and Ipod for that. Thats why the DS is so much better it just focuses on the games, well I think so anyways. Oh and about this being Nintendo's last chance, Nintendo want ever die they are to go of a company even if they did stop making systems they would steel make game like Sega does.

Posted by Dexter

I got my friend a DS and she absolutely adores it. I hear many compliments aimed at the DS. Many of my friends at school have it. It seems to be the most favorable handheld system in my neck of the woods. I don't play it myself but that's because I've never really been into handheld systems.

And Nintendo is far from dying. People have been proclaiming that since the Nintendo 64 days.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Thats cuz the '64 sucked. :(

Also, the picto chat is just friggin sweet.

Posted by Zeta

Nintendo's far, far from dying. In fact, I think the Revolution's ability to play NES/SNES games might bring back a large amount of gamers that switched to Playstation during the 64 bit era. A trip right down nostalgia lane. And let's not forget Smash Bros. Revolution. I've heard quite a few PS2 fanboys (The kind who don't even know who Mario is.) talking about it very excitedly at my school.

Backwards compatability and SSBR, two of the Revolution's trump cards.
(b^_^)b

The only reason I'd think about getting the PSP is that Ape Escape game, and only if it was a direct port of the PS1 game. I liked Ape Escape.

Posted by Dexter

Quoting Lord of Spam: Thats cuz the '64 sucked. :(

When it comes to multiplayer fun, I consider the Nintendo 64 most superior.

Posted by Pit

Quoting Atomicgames: I think that the nintendo revolution is nintendo's last chance to make it back into the industry. the DS is falling short.

Nintendo is a multibillion dollar industry. They're not going anywhere in a long time.

Posted by Drewboy64

Wow... The Revolution is really going to attract tons of people. It will attract so many people; core gamers like me, and casual gamers like my neighbor's parents, etc. (of course). But it's also attracting non-nintendo gamers like some people from my school and such. Lots of people think the idea is awesome. Plus, old school gamers or, as Zeta said, gamers that switched to a different console. Also, it could attract DS gamers (perhaps DS connectivity?). And because it's the cheapest, many people will buy it over the other two. I really doubt Nintendo will fall any time soon at all. Besides, once graphics are pratically mastered, Nintendo wil be the one who is coming out wiht new original and innovative ideas that keep gaming fun.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Hah, I bought Ape Escape on PS1 the other day. Awesome game.

I, having both systems, much prefer the DS. Why? Well, it just has better games. That's really it.

I mean, A got my DS on launch. I got my PSP as soon after launch as I could - late September, and it came out on the 1st. And I played Lumines for a bit, I played Wipeout which I thought was way overrated, and I got hooked on MediEvil, but it was too easy. I watched a couple of UMDs. Then I got Nintendogs, and I don't think I've picked up my PSP since. And aside from LCS coming out of Friday, I might not even do so again, which makes it a very expensive paperweight.

I mean, Sonic Rush, THAS, Mario Kart DS, all before Christmas. Metroid after it. Not a huge amount after that, I must admit, considering that the new Mario hasn't got a confirmed date.

But for the PSP? Not a lot that I can see. GTA will keep me occupied for quite a while, I'm sure, but is there even anything else? Devil May Cry, I think, and that's about it.

Ah well. At least I can try my hand at homebrew for it one of these days (unless LCS needs 2.1, then I'm buggered).

EDIT: Wait, oh arse, this was a thread about the Revolution, wasn't it? Well, I see a similar trend - Revolution not only has Zelda, Metroid, SSB - it also has the entire backlog of everything, ever. :) I know that as soon as I get mine I'm going to log on and get Earthbound and Excitebike all the way through to Pokémon Snap and Jet Force Gemini - and Goldeneye and Perfect Dark, if they're available. How can that not appeal? With something so offbeat and new as the Revolution, it's refreshing - I must admit, I'm getting tired of seeing NFL 2006 WITH IMPROVED SNOW EFFECTS and no other changes, or whatever. More realistic shoulder-barging action, or something.

I mean, god, Sony are trying to do what Nintendo are, really. How many peripherals do I have for my PS2 now? An Eye Toy, a light gun, a slew of Buzz controllers and Singstar microphones, and a Guitar Hero guitar, soon. The Rev combines a lot more possiblities than those into just one unit.

I'm just excited about Blade of Honor making a reappearance. Games that you only EVER could see in the arcade before. First-person swordfighting. A new first-person Punch-Out, for god's sake, using two remotes. A frisbee game. Unirally, even, balancing with the slightest movement of your wrist. Using it as a gun. Jostling for position with my friends and actually having to shove them out of the way to do so.

That sounds so much more FUN to me than however much four-player Pro Evo 6 we can have. Even if we do have mroe realistic snow.

Posted by Alastor

Quoting 2fast4u: can the DS play movies, no. Can the DS have a Web Browser, no. Does the Ds play MP3s, no. Dont tell me how the DS has more stuff cause it doesnt. Who cares about batterylife anyways.

You should, really. Alot of good those features are going to do you with a dead battery. :cool:

They're unnecessary, I think. I still support the way Nintendo went with the GameCube. You're buying (or should be buying) this thing to play games, not replace everything in your living room. Nintendo's far from dying, for reasons that have already been said better than I could have.

Yeah - personally I just find it annoying - I've got a DVD player already, AND it's multi -region. Why does my games console need to do the same? And why does it make it cost £100 extra?

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Drewboy64: Wow... The Revolution is really going to attract tons of people. It will attract so many people; core gamers like me, and casual gamers like my neighbor's parents, etc. (of course). But it's also attracting non-nintendo gamers like some people from my school and such.

By God, he sees the future!!!

But seriously, it may be Nintendo's aim, but it COULD be a failure, that's a chance ALL consoles take, ESPICALLY ones trying something new.

And NO, I'm saying it will fail, but just because Nintendo is aiming doesn't mean it will come to be, we can keep our fingers crossed that it will take off, but it's always a possibly of it completely bombing.

Posted by Linko_16

I'm not really interested in a PSP at all because it's exactly that: a Playstation Portable. I have one at home. I don't need to pay $250 for another one that has pretty much all the same games just because it fits in your pocket. The DS is a system all its own with unique games... it may be a little more expensive than I'd prefer, but it's at a more reasonable price than a PSP.

It can't be denied that Nintendo did worse in sales than their competitors, but it's not like it has one foot in the grave. They're still making plenty of profit to keep going strong.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: Who cares about batterylife anyways.

... everyone? It's the most important feature.

Eh, I'm not going to bother giving my opinion, as it can be found in multiple threads.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Nintendo is not going out of the industry. Even if Nintendo didn't make enough money off of their systems or handhelds, do you have any idea how much money they make thanks to some of the patents they own? They hold the patents to many aspects of online gaming, handheld emus (emulations, you dolts), and even tiny parts of a game, such as the "sanity" meter from Eternal Darkness.

I'm fairly sure that Sony and Microsoft pay a certain amount to them per annum for use of the Dpad and analogue controls.

EDIT: Apparently I was wrong about that.

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting boomstick: By God, he sees the future!!!

OMG, read the rest of my post!!111

I'm glad Nintendo doesn't add all this extra mumbo jumbo to its system. I don't need a DVD player, music player or pciture device; thats why I have a DVD player, an I-pod, and a computer.

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

i really,REALLY,want to sell my psp cause...the hell there are no good games!!!the only thing that i use of my psp is to save fotos,and im not going to buy a memorystick to save music videos etc...like some people said,thats why the dvd and ipod exist....anyways nintendo will get the attencion with that revo controler,but will the grafics be enougth to satisfie the gamers?anyways...nintendo will not die no where soon...

(NINTENDO WILL LIVE,EVEN IF IT DOES NOT,IT WILL LIVE IN OUR HEARTS)

The only thing that stopped me from selling my PSP was GTA, really. I've not put it down since I got it - even if there has been a slight lack of storyline. That always happens at the beginning of GTA games, though, annoyingly. Ah well. Enough to convince me it was a good purchase.

Posted by GameMiestro

I would really like a Revolution, if it were not for 3 factors:
1. My "income" is unfortunately small
2. It would be very difficult to find a time to use it
3. I'm really more of a handheld person

I feel sad, denying the Nintendo products I love... but the fact is, the DS has become my entire video gaming life, and I'm proud of it. Anyways, it would take me 4 months just to get enough money to buy it.

Quoted post: Anyways, it would take me 4 months just to get enough money to buy it.

Get a job.

Posted by GameMiestro

Easy for you to say. :(

Dude, there's much more than four months until release. Just... save.

Posted by Boner

Oh look, it's a Sony Vs. Nintendo and PSP Vs. DS thread!!!! I never thought I'd run into one of these!

Give it a freakin' rest people! Both companies make great systems and both produce quality games. I am a fan of both. Neither company is going anywhere for a really long time.

Hey, at least in this thread we're making some decent arguments.

Posted by Luigi182

Quoting Lord of Spam: The PSP has crap going for it. So what, you can play movies on it. OOO! Who cares? You can play music on it. Hope you like paying for extra memory cards, cuz the one they give you holds about 3 songs, if that.

And as for games, it has absolutely nothing for it.

As for Nintendo "falling behind," just look around here at the people willing to defend it to the death. Fanboys they may be, but as long as they are willing to shell out cash, it doesnt really matter. In fact, I would wager that there are tons of people who would be more than willing to buy Nintendo's systems based just off of the name alone. They are people who grew up on when by saying Nintendo, you were refering to the system, not the company. People who remember the introduction of the SNES. These people will look back on the good times they've had with Nintendo, and be more than willing to buy another system.

That being said, it would take a complete failure on Nintendo's part. And when I say that, I dont mean that since some Halo playing Xbox fanboy decides that it doesnt look XTREME enough it isnt good. I mean something truely bad, like suprising people by telling them that they have to pay extra for the Rev's motion sensor.

Nintendo is in no danger of dying, so shut your mouths. Kthnxbai.

I agree.

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting Luigi182: I agree.

me too.

Posted by Dexter

Revolution doesn't come out until, like, April (?). I'm sure if you saved your money you would have enough by the time it came around. Maybe a month before its release you could mow a few yards or something. Ask for some money at Christmas. There are plenty of opportunities, you just need to start acknowledging them.

I'm getting more and more excited about the new Revolution/Nintendo system. The four Nintendo consoles have all been impressive and have served an abundance of entertainment, memories, and social pleasantries in my life. There is no way Nintendo is going down. They still have a huge future ahead of them even after the Revolution and a vast number of devoted fans such as myself. I'm looking forward to being there while their journey continues to unfold and I'm sure I'll be enjoying the process while I'm at it. There is something delightful about being there while Nintendo's history goes on. It is one of the few things that has been with me ever since childhood.

The new Revolution controller looks amazing. Innovative and stirring, indeed. I noticed that many people are worried about it, but with the Game Cube's backwards compatibility, one could always use the Game Cube controllers instead. The Revolution's set up is prepared for it.

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v493/cosplaydexterity/Nintendo/gamecuberevo.jpg[/IMG]

I think that is particularly pleasant, although I'm not worried about the new controller myself. I imagine I will be using the new controller for it looks to be something that makes you feel more involved with the game. An opportunity where dexterity is a more important attribute. I suppose I won't truly know until I hold one myself and try it out, but I expect that it will be an amazing activity. I'd adore using it for a few of the games I'm currently playing.

Posted by Random

I look forward to the Revolution. I don't plan on buying a PS3 but I do plan on buying a 360 and a Rev. And it seems to me that if you had a GC and Xbox anyways, not only would you have great Ninty and Microsoft exclusives, but most of the better PS2 games tended to be on the other two systems.

I can't wait to get some of the older games. Sure the new games will be fun don't get me wrong, but I want to be sitting playing games like Mario RPG, or Battletoads, Breath of Fire II, Secret of Mana, Romance IV of the Three Kingdoms: Wall of Fire, and so much more.

As for the DS selling short.. Well compared to the PSP no.. At least not yet. Though we're getting reports at work that the PSP has been selling a tad bit better the last couple of months, it doens't look like the PSP will surpass the DS, or at least not for a while. It could.. But it has fallin short compared to the SP.. The Micro has fallin really short. Infact I believe the N-Gages launch was better than the GB Micro.

I'm just curious to learn more about the Revolution. Not that it'll change my plans on buying it, but there still isn't information on just about anything. It's like it's behind a few locked doors.

That's because the Micro is nice, but not a world-beater at all. If this is the 'next generation of GameBoy that will compete directly with Sony's PSP' to quote Iwata, then I'm shocked.

What annoys me is that in the UK, Nintendo are just pushed to one side. Even with DS, as soon as the PSP came out the whole of the front of every shop was PSP, and DS was pushed to the back of the store, with only one bay to be filled. It's annoying.

Posted by Darkbackward

Quoting Atomicgames: I think that the nintendo revolution is nintendo's last chance to make it back into the industry. the DS is falling short.

Your problem is you focus on sales and not games. If nintendo fans would apply this they would realize Nintendo is incapable of driving good products and the fans would force the mario pimpage to simmder down and to have real quality games come out for the system.

I'm afraid that happens anyway. It's just that most people don't have any alternative. You go into a game store to get a game, and there's a complete dearth of choice - Mario this, Mario that. One of them, inevitably, gets bought. With the ratio of quality games to tat as small as it is, people buy more tat. It's logic.

Posted by Darkbackward

Quoting Wings: I'm afraid that happens anyway. It's just that most people don't have any alternative. You go into a game store to get a game, and there's a complete dearth of choice - Mario this, Mario that. One of them, inevitably, gets bought. With the ratio of quality games to tat as small as it is, people buy more tat. It's logic.

It's sillyness and laziness of nintendo fanboys and executives to realize their quality is going down the drain.

I don't mind a spinoff or two once a generation, but what nintendo is doing is laughable from the perspective of looking at art. If games would ever be considered art, Nintendo's choices for the gamecube will be laughed at.

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=SomebodyRandom]The Micro has fallin really short. Infact I believe the N-Gages launch was better than the GB Micro.

Lol, are you joking? It sold more units than PSP did the week it was released!

Posted by Random

Quoting Speedfreak: Lol, are you joking? It sold more units than PSP did the week it was released!

Prove it.. Not by EB Sales or Kmart sales nationwide. And definately not in Japan. So I'd like to see your source. It hasn't sold worth a dang. Infact the new brighter SP has sold more units i'm sure than the GB Micro and they released around the same time.

Posted by Speedfreak

Ha ha! "And definately not in Japan". You're on, mate! Give me a minute.

Posted by Random

Well.. I have septembers sales records. The Micro combined with the other Gameboy advances sold around 185,000 units in the month of September. Mostly SP sales. Meanwhile PSP sold 151,000 units by itself. The DS with 164,000.

And with that in mind I must leave for work. We'll debate later. Adieu!

Posted by Speedfreak

[URL="http://news.spong.com/detail/news.asp?prid=9148&cb=0.7055475"]http://news.spong.com/detail/news.asp?prid=9148&cb=0.7055475[/URL]

The [URL="http://news.spong.com/detail/news.asp?prid=9148&cb=0.7055475#"]Game Boy[/URL] Micro has sold very will in Japan, shifting 148,000 units (or 14.8 ten thousands if you happen to be Japanese – what’s all that about?) during the first six days on sale in Japan.

This sees the Micro outsell the PSP at launch, with silver, black and Famicom versions selling out across the country, as reported this morning by Bloomberg News.

Posted by Mmm.... GOOD!!!

Yes i plan on buying a REV and it will be awesome.

Posted by Speedfreak

You're still probably gonna get banned.:)

huh? that isnt to try to get me not banned... I ve post that b4 if you read long b4 u wanted me banned... i already have $100 dollars that i will ise to buy REV... I ve probably planned on buying one long b4 you knew what it was called

Posted by Speedfreak

That's a pretty stark contrast from "HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO PLAY GAMES WITH A REMOTE", which is what you said earlier.

Yes but oyu can use GC controllers so it wont bother me on how i get used to it or not i will probably use the GC controller

You most likely won't be able to use GC controllers for Revolution games. They'll most likely make you buy the Classic shell for that.

that wud suck tho

Okay, I can see why you should be banned now.

Posted by Speedfreak

They're not inventing a new controller for fun, genius.

EDIT: Well, it is for fun, but you know what I mean.

I lol'ed.

Question - Will The GameCube controller be used for played downloaded old games, do you reckon? And - presumably - an N64 shell will be available for those people who download N64 games.

Posted by Major Kitty

Gamecube controllers will be used b/c it will be able to play gamecube games... tho i do think the REV controller with play with NES SNES and N64 games... I'm not sure about GC does anyone know if it will?

Posted by Random

Quoting Speedfreak: You're still probably gonna get banned.:)

Me or...?

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=Major Kitty]Gamecube controllers will be used b/c it will be able to play gamecube games... tho i do think the REV controller with play with NES SNES and N64 games... I'm not sure about GC does anyone know if it will?

I think SNES and N64 games will be played with the shell. A lot of SNES games (specifically beat-em ups) would be unplayable on a GC controller. I expect the shell to resemble a PS2 controller, in fact. Then you could use your GC controller for GC games, best of both worlds.

Posted by Random

I hope it comes out May 4th It is a Tuesday where usually consoles/games are released and it's 1 day after my birthday. It'd be perfect. Open up a few cards of cash, walk into work, get a discount and have a Revolution in my hands. That'd be all too nice. Wishful thinking of course..

A Tuesday? More likely a Friday.

Posted by Random

Eh.. It's rare to see games or consoles released on a Friday. New games come out on every tuesday same with most consoles in the past. It's how it works. Don't ask me why but it does.

What? Really? I'll take your word for it, seeing as you do, of course, have TEH INSIDER KNOWLEDGE POWAH, but over here in Blighty we always get games released on a Friday.

Mario Kart DS, for instance, is Nov 25th. Tony Hawk's American Sk8Land - 18th, as is Shadow the Hedgehog for all platforms. GameBoy Micro was Nov 4th.

It makes more sense, really, as people can then play them over the weekend and get hooked. :)

Posted by Random

Quoting Wings: What? Really? I'll take your word for it, seeing as you do, of course, have TEH INSIDER KNOWLEDGE POWAH, but over here in Blighty we always get games released on a Friday.

Mario Kart DS, for instance, is Nov 25th. Tony Hawk's American Sk8Land - 18th, as is Shadow the Hedgehog for all platforms. GameBoy Micro was Nov 4th.

It makes more sense, really, as people can then play them over the weekend and get hooked. :)

lol i c.. Games here tend to be on tuesdays. quick Ex: Bfront II released last tuesday, two tuesdays ago Fire Emblem, in a couple Tuesdays from now the XBox360 and what not. The Micro was released on a tuesday in October here haha. Oh well...

Tuesdays and Mondays tend to be when games are released. Mondays usually only for Nintendo game, however.

Posted by Major Kitty

usually any home entertainment thing is released on tuesday... as you can see by consoles, games,VHS, and dvd.

Posted by Speedfreak

...MarioKart DS is getting released on Friday...

Posted by Major Kitty

usually is the keyword... plus i have noticed handhelds don't get released on tuesdays muc do they

Posted by Random

Quoting Speedfreak: ...MarioKart DS is getting released on Friday...

Eh I see what your saying. It ships in the U.S. on Monday, which means we put it out on tuesday. However in England I believe they get it a couple days later on the friday. If i'm not mistaken?

We get it on the 25th, you guys get it on the 14th. Make of that what you will - Australia gets it on the 17th, I think.

So go easy on me when you're playing against me, you'll have had a week and a half of practice. :)

Posted by Speedfreak

[quote=SomebodyRandom]Eh I see what your saying. It ships in the U.S. on Monday, which means we put it out on tuesday. However in England I believe they get it a couple days later on the friday. If i'm not mistaken?

Oh that's right, Europe was going to get it on the 11th, but had it moved to the 25th. I've been mistaking Europe's original release date for the US one.

Posted by Random

Quoting Speedfreak: Oh that's right, Europe was going to get it on the 11th, but had it moved to the 25th. I've been mistaking Europe's original release date for the US one.

eh no problem. **** happens right?