Revenge of the Sith out today

Posted by maian

So, who got it? For the first time ever, I bought a movie with my own money. (All our others have been with my parent's expenses *cough*) Right now, it's resting silently until my sister gets home, where we will watch it with booming surround sound.

This is my favorite Star Wars installment to date. To my dissapointment, the deleted scenes sucked. =/ I was hoping they'd have something that involves Anakin killing jedi in the temple, since all it showed of that was Anakin turning on his saber inf ront of some kids. >_>

Posted by Dexter

The think the first movie I ever got with my own money was LadyHawk.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: LadyHawk.

Good choice.

Anyways, I got it. Mostly because it was on sale.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

I was there at the midnight release party, here in my hometown.

I like the deleted scene involving Shaak Ti because you don't see enough of her, I don't think. Plus, it de-wussified Greivous a little bit.

Posted by Jesse Smith

I have yet to see Star Wars, Episode 3 - Revenge of the Sith, while I have the rest of them on DVD. So, as soon as I get the DVD, which was shipped today, should I watch Episode 3 first, or watch them all in order from Episode 1??!!

Posted by Dexter

I don't think I would be able to handle an entire Star Wars marathon. Maybe if I went about 10 years without being bombarded by it, then I might have a chance at surviving. Though I'd like to watch episode 3 again.