Favourite Xman

Posted by Lord of Spam

This is an open ended poll, just becuase i dont feel like trying to list all of them.

I'm going to go with Quicksilver in terms of powers I'd like to have, but Kurt gets the nod for just being so hardcore it makes my brain hurt.

What about you? What is you favourite in terms of a) powers you would want and b) general coolness.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

GAM
BIT

Seriously, he's just a cool dude, all out. His power isn't that great, in comparison to others, but the way he carries himself is just badical.

Posted by Zeck

I made a threadn like this once. But to answer your question, Nightcrawler is my favorite when itcomes to cool power, but my favorite x-man is Wolverine, of course. SNIKT!

Posted by Klarth

Gambit and Nightcrawler.

And for the sake of humour, Juggernaut.

Posted by The Judge

I personally liked Nightcrawler the best, especially in the movies.

Though if Magnito didn't dress like such a queer and used his powers to direct large spikes to impale people, he'd be cool too.

Posted by veritas

NIGHTCRAWLER is amazing.

Posted by Non-ExistentOne

Gambit for power and Wolverine for badassitude.

and Rogue for the secks.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

i liek quicksilver. he is very cool. gambit is also nice.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Non-ExistentOne: and Rogue for the secks.

but, sticking your penis into her vagina would kill you instantly. would it be worth it? probably.

Posted by Killer Jordo

Quoting MetalVox~55: but, sticking your penis into her vagina would kill you instantly. would it be worth it? probably.

A condom has more uses then proventing pregnancy.

Anyway, I like Wolverine cause he's so bad a[COLOR="White"]ss[/COLOR]

Posted by Dexter

Logan/Wolverine. His fur is sexy.

Posted by Mystic Hero

For me it's a tie between Wolverine and Beast. I like the way Wolverine was always that bad a$$ X-Men that was always loved a good fight. On the other hand Beast was one of the most intelligent mebers of the X-Men and I would always like his calm attitude toward things and the way he would make intelligent suggestions to the group. Plus upon reading some of the old comics my cousin had, the way Beast would talk helped to increase my vocabulary when I was younger. Who would have ever thought huh?

Posted by Boner

Quoting Dexter: Logan/Wolverine. His fur is sexy.

I concur. He is the only character I play on X-Men Legends I & II. He just shreads through enemies with the greatest of ease.

Quoting Klarth: Juggernaut.

Dude, he's part of The Brotherhood, not an X-Man :p:

Posted by Dexter

http://hyena.kiwibonga.com/eftwr/wolverine.htm

Slightly amusing game. Very difficult. Anyone else ever play it?

Posted by Ant

Ryu is pretty cool.

Posted by The Judge

Fail.

Posted by Azusa

[quote=MetalVox~55]but, sticking your penis into her vagina would kill you instantly.

Not if you're Magneto.

My favorite X-Man would undoubtably be Nightcrawler. Quicksilver, Multiple Man, Binary, and Dreamqueen are all good too.

Quoting Killer Jordo: A condom has more uses then proventing pregnancy.

They wouldn't protect against that, they're too thin. You'd need glove thick condoms and that would not rock.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Gambit.

Quoted post: A condom has more uses then proventing pregnancy.

maybe you haven't had sex before, but your dick isn't the only part of your body that touches the woman.

Posted by billards

Gambit! Gotta love him!

Posted by The Judge

Trendwhore.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Killer Jordo: A condom has more uses then proventing pregnancy.

You realize it would require, like, a whole suit to do it safely. O_o

Anyway, Storm's cool. I don't care what you guys say.

Posted by The Judge

But Hallie Barry isn't.

Storm would be superior if she had better stamina. She's strong and level-headed, but can't last very long.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quicksilver would own them all in a fight, with the possible exception of Prof. X.

Quoting Lord of Spam: Quicksilver would own them all in a fight, with the possible exception of Prof. X.

All you have to do is stick your foot out and he'll trip.

Posted by Max Mouse

Nightcrawler is number 1.

Quoted post: All you have to do is stick your foot out and he'll trip.

He moves fast enough that the world slows around him. I'm sure he would see it coming and follow it up with a solid punch in the face or something.

Posted by Speedfreak

GOKU.

Quoting Vampiro: He moves fast enough that the world slows around him. I'm sure he would see it coming and follow it up with a solid punch in the face or something.

Yeah, I guess there really is no way around it.

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting Lord of Spam: ... with the possible exception of Prof. X.

I forgot about him. @#$% Storm, I'm going with Wheels.

Posted by Big Boss

Ha! The Son of M's no longer the speedster he once as... not even close.

My favorite X-Man is Cyclops, but I'd like to have Magneto's powers. He was an X-Man at one point. Or Wolverine's, but only for the increase in strength, speed and his healing factor. I don't want the looking-like-a-wolf part, his claws, or his superhuman sense of hearing. Just imagine what actual shouting must sound like...

Posted by Lord of Spam

Professor X + Cerebro =death of all mankind, if he were so inclined.

But quicksilver would still be the coolest power to have. He should win pretty much every fight )with the exception of Prof X, who could anticipate it, and Wolverine and Juggernaut, who could just withstand it.

I just think it would be badass to be able to do whatever you wanted and not let anyone be able to do anything about it. :cool:

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

I'm going to jump on the Bandwagon and go with Nightcrawler.

Or, failing that, Shadowcat. Just 'cause.

Posted by The Judge

What do you mean "failing that?"

Are you expecting someone to say "YOU CAN'T LIKE NIGHTCRAWLER! IT'S AGAINST THE RULES!"

Well, yes, actually.

Posted by Lord of Spam

GOOD, CUZ IT IS.

Wtf, though, shadow cat? LAME.

Hey, shut up. I've always wanted to walk through stuff.

She could give you a handjob without even unzipping your pants.

hawt

Posted by Aioros

[COLOR="Yellow"]Not just my favorite X-men, but my favorite super-hero is Kurt Wagner, better known as Nightcrawler. A man who looks like a monster and fights like a demon, leaving a tracing smell of brimstone when he teleports. But in actuality those who get to know him find that he is a very religious man, and the kindest in the team. Even after having lived a life not unlike that of the elephant man, he still has nothing but respect for his fellow man.[/COLOR]

Posted by Prince Redon

Nightcrawler end of story.

He was my favorite before the movie, so when the movie came out I was screaming like a little school girl.

Quicksilver would be second favorite...I don't know, I realize Quicksilver might could beat Nightcrawler, but I like Nightcrawler for his story and all I guess.

Whoa. I just remebered Spyke. He kicked *** on the Evolution cartoon.

Posted by Lord of Spam

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Vampiro again.

That was so funny I'm going to ignore the fact that if she were phased (as she would have to be to be able to reach through your pants) she wouldnt be able to touch your fun bits.

Quoted post: That was so funny I'm going to ignore the fact that if she were phased (as she would have to be to be able to reach through your pants) she wouldnt be able to touch your fun bits.

Technically she would be able to. She's left enemies in walls and floors with no problems, so assuming you could get her hand in past the wrist, she could, technically, give you a handjob.

Why would she have to phrase through pants to do it? Why not just do it the normal way and take pants off?

We aren't all asian with tiny penis that she can handjob with the limited room in pants.

I wear baggy pants all the time, just in case I happen to come into contact with Miss Pryde. They have to be very baggy, obviously. To give her manoevering room for my gargantuan penis, you see.

Quoted post: Why would she have to phrase through pants to do it? Why not just do it the normal way and take pants off?

I don't think you quite get the point. There's no real usefulness to it, it's just because you CAN, and say you DID.

Plus, I still live at home. So my mom would walk in and be like "wai..." then look at us and see that my pants and fly are still up, and she'd be like "k".

Quoted post: We aren't all asian with tiny penis that she can handjob with the limited room in pants.

I wear sweatpants quite often. Those have enough room, even for someone with an eight-incher.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Vampiro: Technically she would be able to. She's left enemies in walls and floors with no problems, so assuming you could get her hand in past the wrist, she could, technically, give you a handjob.

Thats different. In those cases, she touched them, then phased, thus phasing them with her. She then let go while inside of an object, stranding them there.

For her to be able to touch your harbl, she would have to be both phased and not phased, which I dont think she can do.

No, she would phase in, then "rematerialize" with her hands through your pants. It would be like what she does to enemies. If they can phase with her, get stuck in a wall, and keep living, I'm pretty sure she could stick her hands through my pants and rematerialize and give me a handjob.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Gambit. My life has been too influenced by Cajuns to say otherwise.

Posted by smokey101381

I HAVE TWO:

NIGHTCRAWLER & THE BEAST

whoa

whoa

calm down there buddy

Posted by smokey101381

I KNOW!

SORRY, I GOT A LITTLE OUT OF HAND.

Quoting Vampiro: No, she would phase in, then "rematerialize" with her hands through your pants. It would be like what she does to enemies. If they can phase with her, get stuck in a wall, and keep living, I'm pretty sure she could stick her hands through my pants and rematerialize and give me a handjob.

Wouldn't your pants still be through her hand though?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Not only would your pants be inside her arm (which would inhibit bloodflow, at the very least) but there would have to be enough room for her to fit her hand between your wingwong and your pants without her actualy hand touching either for it to work.

This is assuming, of course, that the blood can somehow flow through your pants.

Also, I hate myself for taking something that was funny and drilling it into the group. I apologize.

Posted by Klarth

This thread definitely isn't about the X-Men anymore.

More like the XXX-Men!

Quoted post: Not only would your pants be inside her arm (which would inhibit bloodflow, at the very least)

None of her enemies seemed to have a problem being stuck in a floor or wall. They were still quite alive. I guess logic doesn't apply to a universe full of mutants.

Quoted post: but there would have to be enough room for her to fit her hand between your wingwong and your pants without her actualy hand touching either for it to work.

Sweatpants provide enough room.

Wait, why can't she touch my dick, again? Isn't that the whole point? Since, if she's not actually going to physically touch it anyway, why bother?

Posted by nich

Wolverine woo. Hes only the greatest Canadian super hero ever, including captain mapleleaf or whatever his name was.

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Vampiro: None of her enemies seemed to have a problem being stuck in a floor or wall. They were still quite alive. I guess logic doesn't apply to a universe full of mutants.

Sweatpants provide enough room.

Wait, why can't she touch my dick, again? Isn't that the whole point? Since, if she's not actually going to physically touch it anyway, why bother?

Just on a lark, can you feel it when she runs through you or whatever?

Quoted post: Just on a lark, can you feel it when she runs through you or whatever?

Huh? She isn't going through ME, just my pants.

And how should I know? She's a fictional character.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I meant that she cant be touching it when she phases back in, or she will be come attached to it. After she phases in, she can have at it all she wants, but until then she needs to steer clear to avoid mishaps.

Quoted post: I meant that she cant be touching it when she phases back in, or she will be come attached to it. After she phases in, she can have at it all she wants, but until then she needs to steer clear to avoid mishaps.

Ah, I see what you're saying. Though, it's not like she can't just phase back out if that's the case.

Plus, it shouldn't be hard to do, since there tends to be extra material near the crotch of sweatpants. So she should have no problems.

Posted by Lord of Spam

If you dont mind, I think I'd like to stop thinking about a cartoon character touching your sinful area.

SO HOW 'BOUT THAT NIGHTCRAWLER, HUH?

HE COULD TELEPORT INSIDE YOUR PANTS

Posted by Lord of Spam

HAWT

Maybe Kitty doesn't phase through things, but rather, creates a sort of dimensional vortex in which she is 'phasing' and allows herself/whatever she is phasing to be exempt from the laws of our physics.

Just a thought.

Quoted post: HE COULD TELEPORT INSIDE YOUR PANTS

Bol, you, sir, made my day.

Quoted post: Maybe Kitty doesn't phase through things, but rather, creates a sort of dimensional vortex in which she is 'phasing' and allows herself/whatever she is phasing to be exempt from the laws of our physics.

no, stop thinking.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Uh, no, she phases.

With something with cannon as official as Xmen, you cant jsut make **** up. It doesnt work like that.

Edit: I used to know the actualy explaination of how she did it. It had something to do with changing the frequency at which her matter vibrated, which moved her onto a slightly different plane. It had to do with quantum mechanics, which means I remember none of it. Azusa has a book about all the powers of hte Xmen being explained by science though, I'll try to find out what it is soon.

Quoting Lord of Spam: It had to do with quantum mechanics.

Oh, I see. that explains it. All my fears are allayed about it not being real, now. It has to do with quantum.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Its just a way that it could happen. I'm not saying that it does. :P

Posted by The Judge

Oh but what you don't know is that this whole mutant thing is very real.

I'll get mutant powers too, as soon as I hit puberty.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

as far as powers go, I'd have to say Jean Grey. She can fly around, do the Phoenix thing later (omg spoiler), and she can get in your head. The coolest is definitely

As far as total marvel characters, I'd think that obviously Galactus would pwn all, but I think that the Punisher and Carnage are the coolest characters ever.

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: As far as total marvel characters

Spider-Man wut?

Posted by Lord of Spam

Spiderman is a homo. Also, so is the Punisher.

Also, oll @ bj wanting to be a girlj/k, I know he was just talking about the power)

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

well, to be honest, I want to be prof x, but I don't want to be crippled.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I never understood why he didnt just use his telekinesis to levitate/move his limbs so that it looked like he was walking.

Posted by MetalVox~55

Batman!

did i do this rite?

Quoting Lord of Spam: I never understood why he didnt just use his telekinesis to levitate/move his limbs so that it looked like he was walking.

Because he was never ashamed of being 'crippled', especially because it wasn't much of a disability to him. Not only that, but it would be extrmely hard to make it look natural and not like a puppet on strings abouncing around.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm sure that given his power, he could do it.

And no, you didnt do it right, cuz DC sucks, with the exception of SandMan.

Posted by Phoenix Spell

Dude, Jean Grey's powers would be fricken' sweet. But I like Gambit more...

Posted by Phoenix Spell

Quoting Lord of Spam: I never understood why he didnt just use his telekinesis to levitate/move his limbs so that it looked like he was walking.

Um... Prof. X doesn't have telekinesis...

What? Yes he does.

Posted by Linko_16

I never got the giant yellow pod he drove around in. Can't use a normal wheelchair?

Quoting Linko_16: I never got the giant yellow pod he drove around in. Can't use a normal wheelchair?

I always thought it functioned as a weapons unit or a shield or the like. For example, he's fighting and gets weakened, he puts up a shield (for the sake of argument, he's telekinesis is gone for a moment), now he's safe. Or a turret can pop out of the side.

Or something.

Posted by Phoenix Spell

Lawl. That "Floating Pod Thing" is a gift given to him by the Shi'ar empire.

AND HE NEVER HAD TELEKINESIS!

Posted by Linko_16

I'm not an expert on the X-Men, but I don't remember him ever using telekinesis, either. Not that you need it when you can blow people's brains out with your mind.

Posted by Lord of Spam

He had it, he just tried not to use it often. But trust me, it was certainly there.

He can read, control, and influence minds and create illusions.

He has no telekinetic powers.