who would win?

Posted by thelaststand

which one do u think would win in a fight?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Jason.

Posted by Richaod

You do mean Mike Myers from Austin Powers, right? :)

...because I know nothing about the American movie scene.

Quoted post: You do mean Mike Myers from Austin Powers, right?

lol no, silly

Posted by The Judge

He means the guy from Halloween.

I say Dracula. Not Bram Stoker's version, but just your general Dracula tends to be neigh undefeatable.

Posted by Jak Pattinson

yeah, i think dracala would win as well.

Posted by Lord of Spam

I think the Austin Powers Mike Myers would win, what with the Mojo and all.

Posted by Azusa

Dracula.

Posted by veritas

Everyone of those people have a weakness. Freddy. If children forget about him he dies. Jason, throw him in the water. Dracula, just put a ring of garlic around you. Michael myers kicks *** in my opinion. He has no weakness. He's been shot hundreds of times, electricuted, set on fire and he still lives. He would just beat out Jason.

Posted by Ch

[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y102/User245/Austin.jpg[/IMG]
Myers

Posted by KMFDM

Jason would win that guy is an unstoppable killer the only way you could kill him is in his dream like Freddy tried to do.

Posted by The Judge

On the note of weaknesses, you must've forgotten Halloween H20.

You know, how at the end his sister chops his head off.

And kills him.

And that's the end of that.

Also, I was talking about the more modern versions of Dracula, in which only either Werewolves (lame) or Sunlight (classic) kills him. Not Brahm Stokers version.

Posted by veritas

Thats why there was Halloween Ressurection. MICHAEL LIVES ON!!!

Posted by Azusa

Actually, I think I'm going to change my vote to Blacula.

Posted by mis0

Professor Snape with an AK-47 in the Girls Bathrooms.

Posted by Klarth

Sephiroth would win because he has the black materia

i play retro games like final fantasy 7, final fantasy is cool but VII/7/iiiiiii owns all you know?

Posted by Skitzo Control

Posted by The Judge

That was an excellent movie.

Posted by veritas

Yea that movie was very funny.

Posted by Axis

[IMG]http://img316.imageshack.us/img316/3531/countchocula2hj.jpg[/IMG]

Posted by The Judge

Though the Count had some d*mned fine cereal.

Posted by MapMan

Gotta go with Freddy. I wish Pinhead was an option.

Posted by Zeta

Dracula for the win, baby >=O

And for the sake of completing the collection:

Posted by The Judge

THAT was the third one!

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Quoting Klarth: Sephiroth would win because he has the black materia

i play retro games like final fantasy 7, final fantasy is cool but VII/7/iiiiiii owns all you know?

FF7 is retro these days? Jesus, I'm getting old.

Anyway, my vote goes to Freddy. You can do whatever you want, but that guy comes back. I know he goes away if you forget about him, but after hearing about him once, you're permanantly screwed. He won't go away for you, ever.

Enter "Enternal sunshine of the spotless mind"... Helpful business.

But in relation to Jason Voorhies, I'd have to say that his sister, [url=http://imdb.com/name/nm0903397/]Lark Voorhies[/url] comes in a close second. She portrayed "Lisa" on the shows "Good Morning, Miss Bliss", and the better known "Saved by the Bell", which starred [url=http://imdb.com/name/nm0004971/]Mark Paul Gosselaar[/url] and [url=http://imdb.com/name/nm0005485/]Tiffani Amber Theissen[/url], my girlfriend.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Jesus would win.

[CENTER]
OWND[/CENTER]

But if given time, I vote for John/Jigsaw #1 from Saw. Clearly, he is the true god.

Quoted post: But if given time, I vote for John/Jigsaw #1 from Saw. Clearly, he is the true god.

Except he can die from a disease within a month while the rest can survive shotgun blasts.

Posted by The Judge

He'd put them in traps that require them to mutilate themselves or die.

They'd mutliate themselves or end up dieing.

Then they'd come back and kill him with little to no effort.

Example: Death mask. The only one it could kill would be Dracula (and even then it probably couldn't), but Dracula could just rip the mask off anyways.

Quoted post: They'd mutliate themselves or end up dieing.

Except Jason has been mutilated time and time again while barely ever flinching.

Posted by The Judge

Yeah. He'd just rip his head off, remove the mask from his neck, and pop his head back on.

Posted by Supermario

vooreahs!!!!!:D :D :D

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Vampiro: Except he can die from a disease within a month while the rest can survive shotgun blasts.

Hence he needs time. Otherwise, he's a total pussy. He has like, what, nine HP?

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Quoting QQQ: QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Dude, you fucking suck in F-Zero GX.

Posted by The Judge

But you're an excellent fighter in Street Fighter 3 if people know how to use it.

Posted by Random

I would win... They'd all be fighting and what not, and I'd come out Guns a Blazin and take em all down.. After all, how am I supposed to rule the world with an Iron Fist and be a cruel Dictator if I have to put up with those guys?

Quoted post: They'd all be fighting and what not, and I'd come out Guns a Blazin and take em all down..

Except guns never work.

Posted by Random

Thats not the Point.. The Point is, I can't rule with an Iron fist if they were to try to fight :-P Therefore, I myself would have to come up with a solution to take them downtown to china town..

Posted by The Judge

But none of them have any interest in world-domination.

If anything, you have to get through me.

And you can't do that.

Posted by Random

Wanna bet? ^_^ My coalition is strong. World domination is knocking at my door step and i'm answering the door. I'll make you a deal.. If we both go for world domination and we both dictate, i'll split half the world with you. It could be another cold war.. That'd be exciting! *evil laugh*

Posted by The Judge

*Grabs you by the head while you're speaking and smashes your face into a wall until you drop*
*Slices your head off, and then your penis*
*Uses a Grape Spoon to dig a vagina into you*
*Rapes you while eating your head from the throat up, saving the skin*
*Puts your skin on and continues raping you, eating your lips from inside out*
*Takes time to eat all your organs and then slip into your skin*
*Doesn't use preservatives or bathe, becoming a deteriorating lump of flesh*
*Begins pulling out the glass eyes of porclean dolls and replacing them with bits of your skin*
*Eventually grows bored and discards your skin*
*Goes on to become a priest*

Posted by Random

Shucks.. mines not that long. I was basically gonna tie you down and eat you alive. But which ever way works I guess..

I will come out on top.. Just you watch ^_^ I am the most Evil Derek ever.. Mwuahahahaha!

*cough*

Posted by The underground

jason would totaly win the unstoppable undead!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Zabuza

Jason... he's killed Freddy... I think? and would probably figure out how to kill dracula but the guy from Halloween might take awhile.

Posted by The Judge

What's the deal with Myers anyways? Is he just some guy who keeps coming back?

Quoted post: Jason... he's killed Freddy... I think?

Nope. Freddy winks and laugh at the end.

Posted by Robby_Odom

Jason Can Not die.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Zabuza: Jason... he's killed Freddy... I think? and would probably figure out how to kill dracula but the guy from Halloween might take awhile.

hi i'm a ninja demon too wanna party?