First VGC Marriage

Posted by Dexter

Who do you think will be the first VGC member to get married? Who do you think will be last?

I'm not quite sure of the members who are currently married. I believe there is one or two of you out there. I am curious as to which ones you are. You were married before you became a VGC member though, right? I can't think of any VGC members who got married while they were members. You'd think after all these years a few would get married, but it hasn't seemed to occur. Maybe I missed it. There are, however, a few naughty fornicators.

I know there are many members currently dating, but I don't hear any talk about marriage. Fate and Big Boss have been together a long time, but I suppose they'll never get married. If they ever were to, that would really be a VGC wedding.

I hear Skitzo might be getting married very soon. Sable Wind's trying to connect with someone, although she's looking in all the wrong places. billards is progressing quickly with Linko's sister. Speedfreak wants to live with his American dream. The worlds changing according to netman. And Iris is in for a surprise this coming December.

Who will be first? Who will be last?

First: Altinure or Momentum.
Last: Dexter or Xenos. (Jesse was disqualified)

Posted by Xenos

I think I will end up as last as well, and for first, hm, I dunno really. Probably some of the older VGC members. Is Fate and BB planning to marry any time soon?

Posted by Supermario

I really don't know.:D

Posted by Richaod

Where is gay marriage legal in teh USA?

Oh, and last = higbvuyb plz.

Posted by Fate

Quoting Xenos: Is Fate and BB planning to marry any time soon?

Hahaha, nooooooo. I want a white dress.

Posted by Xenos

oh. wai? :(

Posted by Ant

Momentum is the gay lover of Altinure...news to me.

In any case, I'll say...oh, idk...let's just say Moe.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Who would even want to date me after seeing nasty pictures of me??!! :D:D:D er then again, the last chick online that I showed them to liked them. :confused:

Posted by Klarth

Luigi182 says he's engaged.

[quote=Xenos]oh. wai? :(
Spoiler ;-*

And I say Opeth for some odd reason.

Posted by Momentum

Quoting Ant: Momentum is the gay lover of Altinure...news to me.

News to me, too.

Later

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

It had better be. I thought I was your lover!

Posted by Ant

Quoting Momentum: News to me, too.

Later

...lol. Sorry I got what dexter said mixed up. My bad...funny thought though.

Posted by Trigger

[quote=Angelwing]I thought I was your lover!
I thought you were my lover? We hacked together! How could you?

Posted by Sable Wind

[quote=Dexter]Sable Wind's trying to connect with someone, although she's looking in all the wrong places.

Stop that!

Also, I have time.

Posted by Nightscare

Quoting Dexter: Who do you think will be the first VGC member to get married? Who do you think will be last?

I'm not quite sure of the members who are currently married. I believe there is one or two of you out there. I am curious as to which ones you are. You were married before you became a VGC member though, right? I can't think of any VGC members who got married while they were members. You'd think after all these years a few would get married, but it hasn't seemed to occur. Maybe I missed it. There are, however, a few naughty fornicators.

I know there are many members currently dating, but I don't hear any talk about marriage. Fate and Big Boss have been together a long time, but I suppose they'll never get married. If they ever were to, that would really be a VGC wedding.

I hear Skitzo might be getting married very soon. Sable Wind's trying to connect with someone, although she's looking in all the wrong places. billards is progressing quickly with Linko's sister. Speedfreak wants to live with his American dream. The worlds changing according to netman. And Iris is in for a surprise this coming December.

Who will be first? Who will be last?

First: Altinure or Momentum.
Last: Dexter or Xenos. (Jesse was disqualified)

What? i'll be last for sure. im only 14

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: What? i'll be last for sure. im only 14

Unless you got married at eighteen and someone else married when they were thirty.

Posted by Klarth

By that logic, he's suggesting that everyone gets married at some point in their life regardless of creed, morals or sexuality.

Um?

Quoted post: By that logic, he's suggesting that everyone gets married at some point in their life regardless of creed, morals or sexuality.

I think he's proved time and time again that his logic is rather flimsy.

Posted by mis0

I always thought Fate and BB were likely to engage in Holy Matromony but, I guess not. And isn't Jesse married, as it were? I coul've sworn he said he was. Not that I believed it, though. :D I'm thinking that Night Owl is pretty low on the list of likely marriages, as is myself. I love me too much to give myself away, save to one other person, who I think is, my perfect soulmate.

We seem to see eye-to-eye on many different levels, and also, have this have of being to understand each other very well, even without speaking. We're going to he same college, and share the same views on marriage, interestingly: we'd both be looking shortly after college is over, and would be content to wait for someone for four-to-six years. Sometimes I can't believe how compatible we are, and yet, we're just friends.

So I don't know.

Posted by Dreadnought

Last = me
Don't plan on it, and even if I did, the pool of willing partners gets shallower by the second.

Fix that.

Posted by The Judge

I have no idea. I imagine that if I get married at all, it'd be sometime around age 20-40, leaning towards mid 30's.

Quoting Trigger: I thought you were my lover? We hacked together! How could you?

I...I...threesome?

Posted by Jesse Smith

Quoting Misoxeny: And isn't Jesse married, as it were? I coul've sworn he said he was.

What da heck??!!! er havn't u seen my pictures??!!! No intelligent chick would want me after seeing them and knowing what I collect, and knowing how messed up I am!!!!! :D:D:D:D

Posted by Klarth

Jesse's a widower. :/

Posted by veritas

Yes indeed

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

me+fairy

Posted by Nightscare

Quoting Jesse Smith: What da heck??!!! er havn't u seen my pictures??!!! No intelligent chick would want me after seeing them and knowing what I collect, and knowing how messed up I am!!!!! :D:D:D:D

dont worry jesse, you will find a total psycho chick for you...

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

nightscare, that poem sucks my balls

Posted by mis0

Quoting Jesse Smith: What da heck??!!! er havn't u seen my pictures??!!! No intelligent chick would want me after seeing them and knowing what I collect, and knowing how messed up I am!!!!! :D:D:D:D

I think you probably said that to me in an AIM, Jesse. You did say it though; I never remember things wrong. Ever. And besides, I think a tubgirl would like you just fine. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Posted by Jesse Smith

Just a week ago I had a chick here on the internet that had a crush on me even after seeing pictures, then she left. :(

Posted by Skitzo Control

I love wacky rumors... Like me getting married? P'shaw!

Posted by Dreadnought

Quoting Vampiro: Fix that.

???

Posted by MetalVox~55

Quoting Dreadnought: ???

Don't question, just do it!

Quoted post: Don't question, just do it!

This man speaks the truth!

Posted by Klarth

Him? Commitment?

AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Well, if my girlfriend and I are still dating for a few more years, sure, I shouldn't be too far off.

Otherwise, I'd say that Pit has a pretty good chance of getting married.

er, laid.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

My g/f and I have been together for a good four years now, but we're not really that close anymore. I guess we may get married, but not for a while. We have far too many problems right now, and we won't be doing anything further until we work those issues out.

Posted by Dexter

I think Fei-on should break free of his imprisonment and alter his life drastically. Life shouldn't be so miserable, and even though you've been together a long time and have a strong connection, you should still look to develop yourself on your own and change your environment for the better. Exterminate that aspect of your identity that pulls you down and replace it with something more inspirational and hopeful.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

dexter, will your sister be my valentine

Posted by Mystic Hero

Meh I'm not to sure about me. Right now my goal is get myself through school and out of college before I think about starting a family. Once I'm finished with school and a good job and have a bit of money saved up then I will begin looking, but for the time being I'll stay single.

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Bj Blaskowitz: dexter, will your sister be my valentine

Agreed

Posted by cool gamer dad

If I get married, I'm not having kids.

Well, I'll probably end up having kids, but I hope none of them are males.

Seriously... If it's a guy, I'd feel compelled to get on his case every day about studying/homework, etc. Poor kid. :(

Oh, and my kids are playing pokemon wether they like it or not. :nerd: On the topic of marriage: I don't know how old a lot of you are, so I'm going to say Billards!

[quote=Skitzo Control]I love wacky rumors... Like me getting married? P'shaw!
You and that chick you call every ten minutes? Yeah dude no way.

Posted by Shin-Ra

Me and Samanth-Rawr are getting married (she's taking my last name). We will have aesthetically pleasing, corpse painted babies of cuteness. We will soon get a divorce and I'll shove her body parts into the garbage disposal, but until then we'll be happily married with our fields of cabbage patch children and pet posseums.

Posted by Luigi182

Quoting Klarth: Luigi182 says he's engaged.

Spoiler ;-*

And I say Opeth for some odd reason.

That is indeed correct! We've set the date for Mar. 31, 2007. :D

Posted by Momentum

Quoting Angelwing: It had better be. I thought I was your lover!

Wait, was that directed at me? If so...

Later

hi bby :-*

Posted by Momentum

:D :kiss: :love: :insane:

Later