Why Does Death and Medievil Suck?

Posted by Xqars

Before Death Jr and Medievil Resurrection came out, I read previews and saw pictures and thought these would be really good adventure games. Well they came out and Electronics Gaming Monthly gave them horrible scores. I don't have a PSP because I'm waiting for a really good game to come out for it (besides a sports game) and I thought these two would be great. Apperantly not. I was wondering why these games sucked so much. Or if they were good, what's good about them?

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I've only played Death Jr. and the controls are the worst part. Several times I've had the urge to throw the game into the trash a few times because the controls are horrible, and the camera is horrible to.

Posted by Xqars

Do the controls and camera suck so much that I shouldn't buy the game?

Posted by Velvet Nightmare

Quoting Xqars: Do the controls and camera suck so much that I shouldn't buy the game?

Buying? Yes. A stolen copy from a friend or rental? Sure, worth it.

But only for Death Jr.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Yeah, I bought DJ before reading reviews or anything and I'm kind of ****ed off that I spent that much money on the game. Just rent it.

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

same here...i really was hoping that DJ would be really fun,but the camera and controls really riped the fun out of that game...so much money lost +_+

Posted by KoH

GET GTA.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

MediEvil Resurrection is just a port of the PS1 original with better graphics.

Having said that, it's a fine game in its own right. The controls are a bit clunky, but once you're used to them, they're okay. And the camera is surprisingly good.

I got it with launch, and it got more playtime than Wipeout or Lumines.