Golden Ages and Depression at VGC and Life.

Posted by Xenos

What was your

Posted by The Judge

Back before everyone knew who I was, and I only posted in Darkness Advanced, which was at the time Madness Advanced. Billards constantly trying to become mod, the whole politics of MA, and so on and so forth. It wasn't necessarily the best of times, but it brings back a lot of memories. Nostaligic.

Depression? Hm...shortly after I was demodded, there was a time when everyone seemed to be against me. That sucked pretty bad. Also, now, and during times when VGC is utterly dead (or basically).

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

when I first joined alot more interesting people posted. I actually miss raptor's bs, reprisal's smarm, etc etc. It seems I'm one of the few people left over 20. Holy crap, I need to get a life.

Posted by Klarth

Golden era was around January 2004 when I got to know Pyromaniac, Calamity, Khaos and Gollum. Man, that was fun. Man, nobody liked us. Oh, and Corrupt came about sometime after that, too, which was nice.

Depression was every single summer since I've joined, since I tend to miss a lot because I'm never on.

Posted by Ant

Golden Era eh...I never liked that term...prolly cause it brings up bad memories of how I could never think of anything about my "golden era" ;p

BUT I WILL TRY THIS TIME! Hmm, June 2004-April or so of 2005. Why you may be thinking? Because that was the golden age of Darkness Advanced. That little stupid blog is the main reason I prolly stuck around here for so long. It has gone thru many a drama...like having stupid arguments with Raptor and such about vegans and animals and all that. Too the countless times billards wanted to become a mod that it made laugh so many times...at his expense no less but hey, I'm a bastard. And sadly, I'd say that it went downhill around the time that Derick decided to demod Lisa. She was one of my bestest buddies on the site...it made me quit for a bit...
Also, I would like to mention that was the time of Gunbound! After it being just Myself, Sniper, Coro, and Judge. We finally got around to bugging various people on this site in which we finally had a huge asortment of people of which finally became known as THE VEGANS! Let's see if I can name them all: Me, Coro, Sniper, Judge, Linkman, Maian, Alastor, Iris, Angelwing, Posion, Kodachi, and Pacifico...and the others whom weren't on the site (Ling, Flarbs, Hippie). Many good times were had like are 4x4 battle orgies! But at around April, Maple Story loomed it's ugly head in and started plucking people away and not to mention WC sucked ***. But as of late that's changing and GB is becoming popular again...but it will never be what it was.

which leads to prolly the worst time on the site.

The worst time on this site has been around the times of my...umm...relationship with a certin someone(if you know you know) no no no the relationship in itself was fine, but certin people didn't get along and thus left me in the middle choosing between friends and her. It sucked A LOT! Me and The Judge were almost constantly arguing about everything. This was IRL and online(more so online...weird). And with work driving me crazy at the time...it didn't really help here either.

Things cleared up overtime and here I am now posting a lot more then I did in the past on the main boards. Modding the GC and GB boards(which I do check regulary). And I enjoy this site and the people on it for the most part. Although I do certin members that left(Raptor...idk but I miss his furryness) and Corrupt(he didn't leave but still). And many others, as well.

Umm...ON TO REAL LIFE!

Best time: Childhood. Although a lot of things were ****ed up. Divorce between parents and whatnot. I enjoyed it for the most part. As they say, ignorance is bliss.

Worst: Middle School. I was a ****ing loser. The transition from Elementry to Junior High didn't go over to well for me. Constanly getting teased pretty much made me hate going and do horribly in school(although just being lazy played a part in that too). I didn't get along with my family very well because of it. And I wasn't really too in touch with my friends. I was a loner for the most part. It sucked...but eh...oh well. I made it :)

THAT'S ALL FOLKS!

Posted by Jesse Smith

Golden Ages: Any time Real One Bjarni was here, and when we had our own Night of the Living AJAX (Did the last upgrade)!!!! Other than that, any time we have major World Wars going on, that's the Golden Age.

er I must be on crack to not think of April Fools Day, er Month. That's the mother of them all!!! Hm...next year I should have it be YEAR!!!!

Depressions...When ever Real One Bjarni leaves, World Wars end, April Fools **** ends, and (wacko) hackes da boards.

Posted by mis0

I'd probably have to agree with Xenos and Klarth, those were the days. All the stupid crap never seed to get old, and, I even had a few of the logs until my computer crashed a few months ago. I think the fact that we were so ignorant in our bliss is what made it so good.

I think now has been sort of depression for me, both here and elsewhere. I feel like the people I really liked are distant now, and that things have changed so much, which I partly why I haven't been around as much.

Outside of the forum, it seems like my triumphs go unnoticed and only the temporary slips get attention. My freinds are sorta moving on in their own seperate ways, now that we have vastly different schedules (they're mostly late afternoon, while I have midday) so I don't think I've been this alone in a really long time. However, it has allowed me more time to work on my car project, and moreover, to get ready for college, be it in the spring or fall, as I'm not sure yet. I guess there always is a positive..?