"How do you feel about some members" Thread

Posted by Xenos

In this thread, you just copy the template below and answer it for whomever it maybe--your friends at VGC, someone you hate, you know, etc. etc. Heck, if you can think of anyone at the top of your mind, you can just make it to the person above you. Originally, I was going to make this a posting game for you to say something about the person who posted above you, but now I just go, "wutever" so you can do whatever you want.

Cheers. A cheesy attempt to attract some members. More threads 2 cum.

Posted by Xenos

What do you think about their username?:
What do you think about them as a person?:
What is your relationship with this person?
What do you like the most about them?:
Describe/tell about your past with this person?
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?:
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?:
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?:

Posted by coromoro

Ant

What do you think about their username?: I don't really think about it, but it seems cool. It suits him.
What do you think about them as a person?: Ant is a pretty cool guy, it's fun just talking to him about random stuff.
What is your relationship with this person? I think it's a great friendship! :)
What do you like the most about them?: Just him as a person, I guess. :cool:
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Ant messaged me on AIM one day, and he began talking to me. Apparently, he thought I was going to be a jerk, but according to him, it didn't turn out that way! We chat on AIM all the time, and we've talked on the phone a couple of times. :cool:
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Not at all. :)
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: I don't like men that way! :o
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: This may contradict my statement above, but... of coz! :-*

netman

What do you think about their username?: I like it!
What do you think about them as a person?: A very funny guy that is really cool and stuff.
What is your relationship with this person? Another great friendship!
What do you like the most about them?: His sense of humor, and his personality and stuff. :cool:
Describe/tell about your past with this person? He disliked Linkman and I back in the day, but as soon as he started talking to us both, we became a cool group of friends, and to this day, we still chat three-way on MSN every night. :)
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Never! :cool:
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Maybe if I was gay lol. :cool:
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: No thx. :)

I'll do more later! :)

Posted by Ant

Alrighty:

Coromoro:
What do you think about their username?: Very orginal, he will always be coro
What do you think about them as a person?: He's a very nice d00d. Total stud.
What is your relationship with this person? lovers, or good buddies...whichever
What do you like the most about them?: Easy to speak with about anything.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Meet him(like he said) by just speaking with him over aim. Thought he'd be an *** but not. Talked about games and stuff. Then gunbound came and that was pretty cool. And now it's just whatever. AWESOME
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: nope.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: if I were gay...no. ;p
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Right up the pooper.

The Judge:

What do you think about their username?: one of the best on the site.
What do you think about them as a person?: hate.
What is your relationship with this person? awwwww, we are bestest buddies lol
What do you like the most about them?: humor.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Umm...I meet him around 5th,6th grade...yup.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: maybe...It'd be fun!
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: oh we already are wink wink
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: maybe if I could drill a hole into his backbone...

And just because you made this! XENOS

What do you think about their username?: It's nice, and short...I like'm small
What do you think about them as a person?: weird, yet serious...
What is your relationship with this person? acquaintence
What do you like the most about them?: odd personality...I like that in a person.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Umm, just a random person I decided to chat with...remember seeing her in the RPG board quite a bit(Shadow Blade back then) also her purtty drawings...(do you draw anymore?)
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: maybe, if you **** with me (which you have before...don't push your lucky buddy)
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: no...not really ;p
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: in a dark alley with the pedobear seal of approvel!

nuff for now. More later, maybe.

Posted by Klarth

Yay, another ego-building thread.

Xenos:

What do you think about their username?: I like it. "Xenogenesis" was too long.
What do you think about them as a person?: You're one of my buddies.
What is your relationship with this person?: Buddy.
What do you like the most about them?: Intelligent, easy to talk to
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: We *****ed at each other for a year or something. :)
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Nah, not really.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Wouldn't know.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: ?!

The Judge:

What do you think about their username?: Humor in a Judgular vein.
What do you think about them as a person?: Can make silly decisions, but alright otherwise.
What is your relationship with this person?: "Not-quite-friend-but-good-guy-i-know"
What do you like the most about them?: Avatars and signatures
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: Don't really have one to name
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: He could do something really stupid, I guess.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: ;-*
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Again, ?!

Posted by Ant

MOAR!

Angelwing:

What do you think about their username?: oh shi that's fine
What do you think about them as a person?: intellgent, funny, witty.
What is your relationship with this person? good buddies
What do you like the most about them?: ass Heh, just who she is I guess ;p
Describe/tell about your past with this person? I saw her lurking in the RPG board and decided to chat with her because she was smart!
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Doubt it
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: **** YOU DARK BULB! ;p
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: threesome?

Klarth:

What do you think about their username?: it's alright, I liked Majesty more.
What do you think about them as a person?: A bit of a *******...but I guess being a smarty makes up for it
What is your relationship with this person? a nice acquaintence
What do you like the most about them?: his eyes 0_0 (is he joking!?)
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Used to think he was an idiot (idiot brigade?) But after speaking with him changed my mind! Oh, and he comes around DA so he must be cool.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: sure
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Already TYVM
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: penor on penor action.

Iris:

What do you think about their username?: I like it!
What do you think about them as a person?: Weird, *****y at times, but nice otherwise.
What is your relationship with this person? a bit more then an acquaintence.
What do you like the most about them?: Humor. Vagina ;p
Describe/tell about your past with this person? FELLOW VEGANS UNITE!
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: doubt it
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: WHO KNOWS
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: DO I LOOK GAY LOL!?

And......SABREDOG!

What do you think about their username?: I LIKE IT!
What do you think about them as a person?: smarty pants...although I don't think he likes me...
What is your relationship with this person? acquentence
What do you like the most about them?: smarts, open-minded.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? umm, we had a blog war a long time ago...remember?
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: sure
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: yes
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: and yes

Posted by Klarth

netman

What do you think about their username?: AMUSING.
What do you think about them as a person?: Great guy, fun to be around, listens to good music.
What is your relationship with this person?: Homosexual internet lover.
What do you like the most about them?: He's funny and nice.
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: He totally hated me!
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Yes, back when I spammed cookie monsters all over the boards with Gollum.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Naturally.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Again, naturally. :love:

Posted by mis0

Xenos
What do you think about their username?: It's lovely.
What do you think about them as a person?: Clever, and very smart.
What is your relationship with this person? Wouldn't know.
What do you like the most about them?: The prank stuff she comes up with.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Shared a blog, talked to on AIM, and generally bummed about with.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: No, but I don't have a reason.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: I don't think so, hermie! ;)
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: That would be too akward.

Klarth
What do you think about their username?: CHANGES TOO MUCH
What do you think about them as a person?: Has an interesting life, and is pretty unique.
What is your relationship with this person? Don't know.
What do you like the most about them?: Sense of humour, it's great. The baggers thing still makes me smile.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Shared a blog, did retarded pranks, etc.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: No, I don't think I can.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: No, too much of a bastard. ;)
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: I'm not a lamb****er, I SWEAR!

Posted by sabre

Quoting Ant: What do you think about them as a person?: smarty pants...although I don't think he likes me...
No, I think you're cool. You're quirky, and generally seem pretty fun.

I'll fill in some entries once more people post here; I'll just end up doing whoever posts in the thread or something.

Posted by Klarth

Sabredog

What do you think about their username?: IT DOES THE SABRE DOGS, FOR RUSSIAN CIRCUS WORKERS' PRIDE.
What do you think about them as a person?: Great guy, great sense of humour, great brit.
What is your relationship with this person?: longtime friend kinda
What do you like the most about them?: good taste
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: I saw Pyro for the first time 'round about two years ago, been chatting ever since and shat.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Nah, not really. The most we'd ever do would bicker and squawk like a pair of flightless birds.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Yeah, you wish.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: ;o

ExoXile

What do you think about their username?: At least it's unique so he can use it as an AIM name.
What do you think about them as a person?: Fun guy. One of the first decent new ones in a while.
What is your relationship with this person?: Friend.
What do you like the most about them?: He now uses Photoshop due to divine intervention!
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: He randomly IMed me for banner-related critique, so I yelled at him to get PS, and voila.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Nah.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: flibble
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: grawh

Misoxeny:

What do you think about their username?: wtf
What do you think about them as a person?: Funny man. Kaktuß!
What is your relationship with this person?: Another longtime friend.
What do you like the most about them?: Zany sense of humour.
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: Met him in the old flame board, posted a string of !!!!!!'s, irked him, got to know him on a friendly basis about two or three months later after I trashed karbykad's blog.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: No.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Nah, he's too busy with kodachi's nose.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: oh yes

Posted by The Judge

Ant
What do you think about their username?: Works.
What do you think about them as a person?: Hate with a passion unknown to neither Heaven nor Hell.
What is your relationship with this person? Business Partner
What do you like the most about them? Humor, his room
Describe/tell about your past with this person? See his comment about me because I am tired and I am tired of typing it.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: I think we'd make good arch rivals.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: "And if were gay, I would give you my soul, and if I were gay I would give you my [w]hole (being), and if I were gay we would tear down the walls, but I'm not gay, so won't you stop cupping my...hands."
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: In the hole I made in his chin.

I'll get to more of you later.

Posted by ExoXile

Klarth:

What do you think about their username?: Brilliant!
What do you think about them as a person?: One of few goodies!
What is your relationship with this person?: Friend/PS teacher.
What do you like the most about them?: Told told me to trash PSP :D
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: I randomly IMed him for banner-related critique, so he yelled at me to get PS, and voila.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Nope.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: If you stop with your sheephumping! :o
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: hwarg.

The Judge:

What do you think about their username?: ;)
What do you think about them as a person?: Indecisive...
What do you like the most about them?: ...I dunno.
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: Get AIM.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Nope, unless...
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Nope
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: ....

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Dark Blub

What do you think about their username?: It should be Blub.
What do you think about them as a person?: I think rather highly of him.
What is your relationship with this person? Ma bf.
What do you like the most about them?: Too many things to name.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? He pm'd me to sign up at GO, which I had done awhile before, we talked a bunch, then probably nearly everyday, then he came and visited me in person, now here we are.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: I sure hope not.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: WHAT'YA THINK
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Hell yeah.

Anty:

What do you think about their username?: Very original.
What do you think about them as a person?: I <3 them.
What is your relationship with this person? One of my best friends.
What do you like the most about them?: He never makes me feel bad (well, for the most part), and he has his funny moments.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? One of the first people I talked to on this site. We became bestest buds soon after.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Too bad bulb got to me first!!!
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: At one point, yeah.

Coro:

What do you think about their username?: Luv it.
What do you think about them as a person?: Very sweet and caring. I really enjoy talking with him.
What is your relationship with this person? Another best bud. :D
What do you like the most about them?: He's considerate, funny, and a blast to talk to. Too bad you weren't a few years older. :-*
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Oh, we've had a good past.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Never.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Wait, maybe I'd rather be a few years younger.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Hellz yeah.

Trigger:

What do you think about their username?: Suits her well.
What do you think about them as a person?: Down to earth, witty, hilarious.
What is your relationship with this person? She's a pretty good friend of mine, I'd say.
What do you like the most about them?: How she can hold an intelligent conversation. Oh, also the wit.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? I eventually pm'd her a while after she joined, and I'm very glad that I did.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Of course!
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Definitely.

Aesthetic:

What do you think about their username?: Nifty.
What do you think about them as a person?: I wish I could talk to her more. Very interesting, kind and caring, not to mention intelligent.
What is your relationship with this person? Good friend.
What do you like the most about them?: How much she loves and cares about animals. She's sensible.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? We need more of a past. >:O
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Yes!
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: :-*

Posted by Lord of Spam

I'm jsut going to do everyone who has posted before me.

Exoxile

What do you think about their username?: I keep wanted to just say "exile". Curse your O, sir, curse it.
What do you think about them as a person?: Dont talk to them enough to have an opinion
What is your relationship with this person? none
What do you like the most about them?: posting games will never die as long as he is here
Describe/tell about your past with this person? none
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: not really
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: no thanks
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: NO

Judge

What do you think about their username?: Dont really have an opinion
What do you think about them as a person?: creepy mother ****er
What is your relationship with this person? nutral at best
What do you like the most about them?: huge nerd
Describe/tell about your past with this person? talked a few times
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: very easily, for private reasons
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: no
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: no

Klarth

What do you think about their username?: For some reason, I hate an R leading into a TH. I dont like that sound, for some reason.
What do you think about them as a person?: funny at times
What do you like the most about them?: nothing, really.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: not really, I dont think there is anythign that we would fight about
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: no

Sabredog

What do you think about their username?: You will always be dishwasher. no matter what.
What do you think about them as a person?: Insanely cool guy, one of the few people I feel bad for not knowing better.
What is your relationship with this person? Not really friends, I dont think. Like I said, I dont really know him too well yet.
What do you like the most about them?: Awesome humor and slang, plus, super nice.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Been playing MS with him a bit, thats about all. Oh. We swaped a few songs, and more of that shall occur soon, I hope.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Not in a million years.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: If I were gay or a lady, maybe
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: No

Xenos

What do you think about their username?: Reminds me of an *** I knew named Xeno
What do you think about them as a person?: seems cool. Needs to pick a gender.
What do you like the most about them?:plays MS
Describe/tell about your past with this person? chilled on MS a few times
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: not really
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?:no

Vampiro

What do you think about their username?: OMG IM SO GOTH *slitslit* (I know thats not true, its just the first thing that comes to mind.)
What do you think about them as a person?: Seems ok, but needs to work on being less canadian.
What do you like the most about them?: nothing springs to mind
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: no

Misoxeny

What do you think about their username?: You are still Khaos, you fool no one.
What do you think about them as a person?: Funny and smart. I'd liek to talk more to him, bt it seems unlikely
What is your relationship with this person? none at this point
What do you like the most about them?: humor
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: nope

Ant

What do you think about their username?: no thoughts at all
What do you think about them as a person?: havent talked to them enough to form an opinion
What do you like the most about them?: funny sig pics. Disturbing, yet funny
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: maybe
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?:What do you think about their username?: no

Ok, this is just depressing. I'm going to post about people who arent in this thread that I have opininos on so that I dont feel like such a loner.

Azusa

What do you think about their username: Nothing, really
What do you think about them as a person?: lies are fun!
What do you like the most about them?: HUGE NERD
Describe/tell about your past with this person? almost 2 years of dating
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: no comment
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: she did
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Not anymore.

Feion

What do you think about their username?: Dropping castor seems to make sense
What do you think about them as a person?: Awesome guy. I one of the few religious people I respect.
What is your relationship with this person? Almost buddies. Need to talk to him more.
What do you like the most about them?: Sense of humor, he's a huge nerd, etc
Describe/tell about your past with this person? talked to him a bit

Fate

What do you think about their username?: I've always hated predetermination.
What do you think about them as a person?: Comes off as whiney and clingy on vgc, but no so bad if you actually talk to her on the phone.
What is your relationship with this person? dont really have one
What do you like the most about them?: british accents are always cool
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Ive made fun of her a lot, and talked a lot of ****
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: I'd say we're nuetral at this point, teetering on the verge of being ok
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: GOD NO. Hate needy chicks.

Landon

What do you think about their username?: Dont really care
What do you think about them as a person?: Total waste of space.
What is your relationship with this person? I view him as an enemy
What do you like the most about them?: the fact that he can miss any point that goes against him, no matter how obvious it is. Oh, no, wait, thats another reason to hate him
Describe/tell about your past with this person? many arguments, most of which were him rambling about "ZOMG LIBERALZ ARE TRYING TO GET US!!!" or "KILL TEH NEGROEZ! ROFL LOLOLOL"
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: He's a moron. He is everything that I hate about american conservatism.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: LOLOLOLOLOL
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Only so that he would have to feel bad about taking part in a homosexual act.

Aesthetic

What do you think about their username?: Better than all the other previous ones, I suppose
What do you think about them as a person?: Cool person. Anyone who owns a purple oldskool beetle is ok by me.
What is your relationship with this person? almost friend. Need to talk more to cement it, I suppose
What do you like the most about them?: fun to talk to
Describe/tell about your past with this person? talked a bit off and on for like a year, i think

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

Angelwing
[FONT=Georgia] What do you think about their username?: Always loved it 8)
What do you think about them as a person?: I think extremely highly of her.
What is your relationship with this person?: The special someone :D
What do you like the most about them?: So many things come to me, I'd need more than a list
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: I bothered her to go to GO, or something along those lines. Every now and then I bothered her some more, until we were both bothering each other. Then we both bothered each other every day, and liked it! I then packed a bag and went to stay with her for a few days.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: I sure hope that never happens :(
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: :P
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: If you wanna put it that way :O

Vampiro
[/FONT][FONT=Georgia] What do you think about their username?: it rawks
What do you think about them as a person?: your image rawks
What is your relationship with this person?: Meh, forum buddies >:O? Pit will end up seeing him first though 8)
What do you like the most about them?: The piercings
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: We were once at the beach making sand castles, it was awesome.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Well fine, if you can't take losing in smash, just leave >:O
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: He should be everyones bf, even guys
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Maybe if I'm dead, he can have his way with me.

Poison
[/FONT][FONT=Georgia] What do you think about their username?: It sucks
What do you think about them as a person?: Horrible driver and scares me too often, but he's too awesome in my books for death to stop me from getting in a car with him.
What is your relationship with this person?: High School friends!
What do you like the most about them?: The way he can get us out of almost dying in a car accident, its just so amazing at how good he is at it. Also the red lights he passes.
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: He almost killed us on saturday again.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Maybe, hope not!
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Nah 8)
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Maybe if I were dead, he can have his way with me.
[/FONT]

Posted by ExoXile

Crazy K:

What do you think about their username?: Crazy! ;)
What do you think about them as a person?: Great friendly d00d!
What do you like the most about them?: There's nothing bad about him.
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: MSN.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Heck no!
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Nope.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Nope

Posted by Crazy K

ExoXile:

What do you think about their username?: Extreme
What do you think about them as a person?: He is an awesome friend :)
What do you like the most about them?: Nothing wrong with this guy, hes heck of a guy
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: Photoshop
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: No, hes pretty cool, and is getting more talented at Photoshop.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Just a friend
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: No thanks

Posted by coromoro

Angelwing

What do you think about their username?: I always thought it was pretty cool. :cool:
What do you think about them as a person?: A very cool and nice person whom I love talking to!
What is your relationship with this person? In the "Top Friends" list!
What do you like the most about them?: I just love the fact that I can just talk about anything and everything with Angelwing, and it'll be cool and stuff. We have to talk on the phone sometime. :o
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Well, it's all been pretty good, except for that one time, but we got over that! :cool:
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Of course not! :)
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Maybe if our age differences were not as far apart. :(
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: You know it. :cool:

Linkman

What do you think about their username?: Classic!
What do you think about them as a person?: A cool, and funny guy who sucks at spelling. :cool:
What is your relationship with this person? Another person that belongs in the "Top Friends" list!
What do you like the most about them?: I love just chatting with this guy along with netman in a three-way chat on MSN. :cool:
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Linkman was my first actual online friend. We were both n00bs back in the day, and we weren't liked by many. Due to our kindness to each other in the boards, we started chatting on MSN, and we became great buds. We also found that we had a great amount of things in common, so that held us together. We kinda grew up together and our n00bness was gone soon enough. Then good ol' netman came along, and it has been a threesome since then. :cool:
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Nah. :)
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: No thanks. :)
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Maybe not. :cool:

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Pit

What do you think about their username?: Kid Icarus. Come on.
What do you think about them as a person?: Awesomely awesome
What is your relationship with this person? BFF lmao
What do you like the most about them?: Humour
Describe/tell about your past with this person? We used to talk very rarely about games. Then one night, out of nowhere, we created a rather funny conversation. And the rest is history.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: God yes.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Hard.

Dark Bulb

What do you think about their username?: At first, I was like, wow, this is stupid. Now, I really like it.
What do you think about them as a person?: Pretty cool. I need to talk to him more.
What is your relationship with this person? Yeah, forum buddies sounds good. But it should be MORE than just that.
What do you like the most about them?: Humour, and his smashieness
Describe/tell about your past with this person? It wasn't at a beach. It was an ice cream parlour. but yeah, it was awesome.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Nay
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: He's awesome at smash. Nuff said.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Yes.

ExoXile

What do you think about their username?: I approve
What do you think about them as a person?: Really nice guy. Easy to get along with.
What is your relationship with this person? Buds
What do you like the most about them?: He's Swedish. Yeah.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Met him at VGS. Was an ******* to him, then something happened and we started talking to each other. Though, not enough.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: No
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Yeah sure.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: why not.

Judge

What do you think about their username?: Fitting.
What do you think about them as a person?: Darkishly cool
What is your relationship with this person? We have no relationship >=(
What do you like the most about them?: There's not much I don't like about him, I guess. Though, I'd have to say his arrogance.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? I don't even remember. Though it involved DA... alot of DA.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: No. But it would be cool to.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Depends.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: No, I'll let a girl do it first.

Klarth

What do you think about their username?: Majesty was better
What do you think about them as a person?: Too British, not enough mullet.
What is your relationship with this person? Not enough MSN. But forum buddies, that's what I say.
What do you like the most about them?: The overall package I guess.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Something happened. Something I can't speak of.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: He's British and sometime lives in France. That's right.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Maybe if he grew back the mullet.

Ant:

What do you think about their username?: TOO fitting.
What do you think about them as a person?: Adorable ;)
What is your relationship with this person? Tough to say. We've talked a few times. But that's it. I'd say, that guy that knows Judge on that forum called VGC.
What do you like the most about them?: He's Ant. There's nothing to... not... like. Yeah.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Dunno.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Absolutely not.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: At this point, nay.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Depends what he's into.

Angelwing

What do you think about their username?: It's you. As in, nothing could replace it. Else I'd be all "wtf?"
What do you think about them as a person?: Absolutely thuper.
What is your relationship with this person? Pals. Though, needs more MSN.
What do you like the most about them?: Wang. Need I say anymore?
Describe/tell about your past with this person? A twisted road up a mountain I like to call Canada.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Gosh no.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: **** you Bulb.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: No questions asked. Unless it was a necessary question.

More later. Probably.

Posted by Richaod

higbvuyb:

What do you think about their username?: Seems retarded, but makes sense if you know how it was created.
What do you think about them as a person?: Should treat others as he treats me. In other words, with less reservation.
What is your relationship with this person? Real-life friend
What do you like the most about them?: Intelligence + our really random conversations
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Met. Talked. Joined forum.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Not seriously.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: ...
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: is that physically possible?

loony636:

What do you think about their username?: it should be "l00nie 666"! lol! Not.
What do you think about them as a person?: You need more subtlety. Everything else is okay.
What is your relationship with this person? Real-life friend
What do you like the most about them?: Similar interests? Probably.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? ...meh
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: It's a mutual "no"
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: I have someone else in mind.

Trigger (not entirely seriously):

What do you think about their username?: Less unique than RavenWriter, I suppose.
What do you think about them as a person?: You always seem more vindictive on forums and really polite over AIM. Hmm.
What is your relationship with this person? Someone who I'd really like to get a consistent relationship with.
What do you like the most about them?: I wish I knew.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Rocky.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Not in the long-term. I hope.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Our current lack of consistency suggests not.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: It's her choice. :)

Posted by ExoXile

I have no idea WHY i forgot you!

Vampiro:

What do you think about their username?: Should've been VampiroV.Empire. :(
What do you think about them as a person?: Really awesome guy!
What is your relationship with this person? Buddies.
What do you like the most about them?: It's Vamp, that's more than enough.
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: Met a VGS, i think i just MSN'ed him at random.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: HELL NO!
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?:
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: In space no one can/will hear you scream! ;)

Vox

What do you think about their username?: Get rid of the 55. Otherwise, it's cool.
What do you think about them as a person?: Badass
What is your relationship with this person? Buddies
What do you like the most about them?: His metalness and the fact that he knows a lot about Alien and Predator.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? He added me to AIM, we talked maybe once of twice, then we had a discussion about guitars, Alien and Predator. The rest speaks for itself.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Nope
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: The women love him too much for me to get a shot.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: yes.

Shin-Ra

What do you think about their username?: I really like it. Too bad it's tied to FVII though.
What do you think about them as a person?: Grim
What is your relationship with this person? Black Metal buddy.
What do you like the most about them?: His knowledge in music... and his grimness.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Involved Black Metal I believe.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Yes. We share similar interests in music. Isn't that the most important thing?
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: if by "****" you mean ritualistic slaughter... yes.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

Now, for two of the more important people: :cool:

Vampy:

What do you think about their username?: I love it. But it would be better if it were Vampy.
What do you think about them as a person?: One of the more awesome people on this site.
What is your relationship with this person? Good buddies, but needs more 'I'm away messages!!!!11' ;)
What do you like the most about them?: He's witty, intelligent, and can pretty much always make me laugh.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? **** Canadian winters.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Most certainly!
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: I'm sure Bulb wouldn't mind. :-*

Shin-Ra:

What do you think about their username?: Fantabulous.
What do you think about them as a person?: I love his personality.
What is your relationship with this person? Sex buddies
What do you like the most about them?: How hilarious he is, some of his musical tastes, his intelligence!
Describe/tell about your past with this person? I noticed a few of his posts when I first joined and thought, 'he'd be interesting to talk to'. I pm'd him, and he thought I was just randomely pm'ing people to be friends with. He didn't have msn/aim, so nothing ever happened. Then, when he finally did get it (or rather, was on his gf's) he im'd me, because he knew I was cool.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Yes.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Well duh.

And Klarth!

What do you think about their username?: Needs more Majesty.
What do you think about them as a person?: Awesome, possum.
What is your relationship with this person? We need more aim time.
What do you like the most about them?: His wit, again, some of the musical tastes! and other crap
Describe/tell about your past with this person? It's whimsical
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Will you go out with me?
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Twice.

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Angelwing]Will you go out with me?
You know it

Posted by Azusa

[COLOR=yellowgreen]Lord of Spam[/COLOR]

[COLOR=yellowgreen]What do you think about their username?:[/COLOR] I always think of it as the food and not the term used on the internet.
[COLOR=yellowgreen]What do you think about them as a person?:[/COLOR] My love for him is as big as Xbox.
[COLOR=yellowgreen]What is your relationship with this person?:[/COLOR] Boyfriend.
[COLOR=yellowgreen]What do you like the most about them?:[/COLOR] It's not one thing in particular, but a multitude of things.
[COLOR=yellowgreen]Describe/tell about your past with this person?:[/COLOR] Long story.
[COLOR=yellowgreen]Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: [/COLOR][COLOR=white]I can't think of any circumstance that would cause us to hate eachother.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=yellowgreen]Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: [/COLOR][COLOR=white]I would think so.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=yellowgreen]If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?:[/COLOR] No comment.

[COLOR=yellowgreen]Judge[/COLOR]

[COLOR=yellowgreen]What do you think about their username?: [COLOR=white]Fitting.[/COLOR]
What do you think about them as a person?: [COLOR=#ffffff]Interesting. A good friend. Needs a girlfriend desperately.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=yellowgreen]What is your relationship with this person?: [COLOR=white]The Faust to my Mephistopheles.[/COLOR]
What do you like the most about them?: [COLOR=white]Not sure, really.[/COLOR]
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: [COLOR=white]Im'ed me when he found out I was a lady. Heh.[/COLOR]
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: [COLOR=white]Nope. Though if he ever cut me into squares like he said he was going to, I'd be alittle ****ed.[/COLOR]
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: [COLOR=white]Too much like me.[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=yellowgreen][COLOR=#ffffff][/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=yellowgreen][COLOR=yellowgreen]Wicked Sushi[/COLOR][/COLOR]
[COLOR=yellowgreen][/COLOR]
[COLOR=yellowgreen][COLOR=yellowgreen]What do you think about their username?:[COLOR=white] He'll always be Rafi to me.[/COLOR]
What do you think about them as a person?: [COLOR=#ffffff]Really nice guy. Sort of silly. Also desperately needs a girlfriend.[/COLOR]
What is your relationship with this person?: [COLOR=white]Friend from high school.[/COLOR]
What do you like the most about them?: [COLOR=white]A nice friend to talk to when you need cheering up.
[/COLOR]Describe/tell about your past with this person?: [COLOR=white]Met in Web Design. I remember talking to him and some other kid in that class whose name I can't remember, but refer to as "Vampire Role-Playing Game Kid". Anyhow, we would talk to eachother every now and then, and by the time I left the class we ended up being good friends. Later I found out that he also went to VGC. Small world.[/COLOR]
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: [COLOR=white]He knows he would get maimed.[/COLOR]
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: [COLOR=#ffffff]Hahaha, no.[/COLOR]
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: [/COLOR][COLOR=white]God knows how attractive I find twiggy Hungarians.[/COLOR]

[/COLOR][COLOR=yellowgreen]
[/COLOR]

Posted by Crazy K

Vampiro:

What do you think about their username?: Vampireish
What do you think about them as a person?: Pretty cool
What is your relationship with this person? I dont talk to vamp at all, but I think vamps a cool person.
What do you like the most about them?: Inteligent
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: I seen vamp on VGC a lot and he/she was nice (hey Im confused, I still have no idead if vamp is a guy or girl. :( ) Then vamp made fun of me, but hey I take things a lil to serious.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Not anymore
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Nope
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: nope

Judge

What do you think about their username?: Pretty cool
What do you think about them as a person?: Inteligent, and cool. I also respect him
What is your relationship with this person?: Nothing, he is just a really cool person, I should be talking to this guy more, but im not on aim quite that much anymore. :(
What do you like the most about them?: I dont know. :(
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: When he defended me when I was made fun of.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Nope

Posted by The Judge

Quoting Azusa: Describe/tell about your past with this person?: [COLOR=white]Im'ed me when he found out I was a lady. Heh.[/COLOR]

I IMed you before I knew you were a lady!

...I just started talking to you more frequently afer I found out. >:0

And thanks Crazy K. If you ever get on AIM, be sure to IM me.

EDIT: Eh, fine, some more.

Azusa:
What do you think about their username?: I don't get it.
What do you think about them as a person?: You are one weird woman.
What is your relationship with this person? Socialite.
What do you like the most about them?: She can hold a conversation (important quality)
Describe/tell about your past with this person? "I IMed her when I found out she was a lady"
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Yeah, if she started being a total b*tch. :p:
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Hell, probably.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Assuming I actually knew what she looked like.

Lord of Spam (Equalizing it)
What do you think about their username?: You don't Spam that much. :(
What do you think about them as a person?: You're almost as lazy as me!
What is your relationship with this person? Associate.
What do you like the most about them?: I revile everything about you. ;)
Describe/tell about your past with this person? I have no idea. He IMed me?
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: I'm not sure if he hates me or not as it is!
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Nah. But I don't have an ideal boyfriend anyways.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Probably not. I'd be a high-standard queer.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting The Judge:
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Probably not. I'd be a high-standard queer.

Liar, you know you'd try to hit it.

Posted by The Judge

Try, but think better of it later.

Posted by Jesse Smith

Judge

What do you think about their username?: Your honor, I just bombed a few buildings, but knowing you, you will just change ur vote and set me free....OK!!! :D
What do you think about them as a person?: This Judge can't even stay with hiz opinion with out changing it!!!
What is your relationship with this person?: He'z my judge that administerz Justice, er used to until he got on pot and started changing hiz vote!!!!
What do you like the most about them?: He USED to administer Justice correctly.
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: I made him a mod since he waz da judge, then I fired him and de-moded him. Judges must be able to keep from changing there opinion over and over.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Yes, if I ever go before a judge and he gets me locked up by not changing hiz vote.

Posted by Yonaka

Judge
What do you think about their username?: I like it
What do you think of them as a person: Funny, respectable, and AWESOME!!!
What is your relationship with this person?: I love the Judge!
What do you like most about them?: The Judge is lovable
Describe/tell about your past with this person: I don't really have one yet
Can you ever see being enemies with this person? If so already why?: I could never betray the Judge I love! So, no

Posted by Pit

Quoting Blaise: Judge
What do you think about their username?: I like it
What do you think of them as a person: Funny, respectable, and AWESOME!!!
What is your relationship with this person?: I love the Judge!
What do you like most about them?: The Judge is lovable
Describe/tell about your past with this person: I don't really have one yet
Can you ever see being enemies with this person? If so already why?: I could never betray the Judge I love! So, no

omfg net couple lol <3<3<3 xoxoxox

YOU'RE THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA YOU'RE DEVIL YOU'RE JUST OUT TO SCCCAAAREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YEEAAAAAAH

Vampiro
What do you think about their username?: Come on
What do you think of them as a person: Oh come on
What is your relationship with this person?: Come on
What do you like most about them?: Serious?
Describe/tell about your past with this person: Many moons ago we....
Can you ever see being enemies with this person? If so already why?: Impossible

Metalvox
What do you think about their username?: Kicks ***
What do you think of them as a person: Excellent guitarist and a great teacher! Thanks for helping me get better everyday dude :D
What is your relationship with this person?: One of my best friends on this site, my "net-teacher" or tutor, etc
What do you like most about them?: Dedication, guitar skills, etc
Describe/tell about your past with this person: Pokemon board like 2 - 3 years ago. We became friends, stopped talking, then started again
Can you ever see being enemies with this person? If so already why?: Impossible

Posted by Boner

Klarth:

What do you think about their username?: A bit odd.
What do you think about them as a person?: Seems to be a pretty decent ol' chap. I'd totally have tea & crumpets with this dude.
What is your relationship with this person? Occasional AIM conversation.
What do you like the most about them?: Humor, I suppose.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Don't really have one.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: I doubt it.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: I'm not gay.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Read above answer.

Vampiro:

What do you think about their username?: I like.
What do you think about them as a person?: Funny, awesome, etc.
What is your relationship with this person? OMG ON TEH INTERNETS!!1
What do you like the most about them?: Taste in music and the unanny ability to point out the stupidity of other posters in less than 5 words.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Not much of a past really.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: No way. You can't be enemies with people from Canada. Aren't there laws against that or something? "Thou shalt not hate Canadians."
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: No, I don't date anyone with a penis.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: NEVAR!

Pit:

What do you think about their username?: I think it's gay. I think it's real gay. But, in a manly sort of way.
What do you think about them as a person?: One crazy, f**ked up, funny little man.
What is your relationship with this person? Same as anyone else here, really. VGC or AIM.
What do you like the most about them?: Uncanny ability to quote Iron Maiden lyrics. The fact that many of our conversations seem to start somewhere in the middle and work its way backwards....if that makes any sense. Pit never fails to make me laugh.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? He first sent me an IM with some random, off-the-wall sort of comment. I had no idea who he was at first, but I just rolled with it. We talked for hours. Funny sh!t.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: [URL="http://nsmbsax.ytmnd.com/"]YES![/URL]
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Spigger, please!
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Only if I could film it.

I'll do more later.

Posted by Pit

Opeth

What do you think about their username?: Opeth? The band, which like kicks a lot of ***? Seriously now, it's a kick *** name.
What do you think about them as a person?: This guy is ****ing nuts, in the coolest way possible. One of the guys I have to hang out with once I reach 21, he then tricks me into his van, ties me up, sodomizes me, and dumps me into a forest with no clothes and a black bear raises me as his own son, or daughter.
What is your relationship with this person? VGC, AIM, but one of the "closer" people that I talk to on AIM more frequently.
What do you like the most about them?: His beautiful hair!
Describe/tell about your past with this person? I sent him an IM that didn't make sense.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: I never stole your bike :(
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Only if it was dogs in the tub.

Posted by Shin-Ra

netman

What do you think about their username?: Really lame!
What do you think about them as a person?: He's a really good guy, overall.
What is your relationship with this person? Friends, occassional ice cube lovers.
What do you like the most about them?: I like netman for simply being netman. Great guy, wonderful sense of humor, and fun to talk to.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? I randomly imed him one day for no particular reason, we became friends and have been (without any real problems) for a couple of years.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Not at all.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: He lacks vagina, but apparently he has magical hands, so I guess.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: With ice cubes.

Trigger

What do you think about their username?: It reminds me of In Flames, and I (for some reason) actually like that song. I approve.
What do you think about them as a person?: She's great.
What is your relationship with this person? Friend.
What do you like the most about them?: She's not afraid to be herself, and I respect that. She's a real pleasure to converse with.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? One of us IMed the other and asked to be on the other's buddy list (can't remember who), we became friends about a month later (everyone else was hogging her) and stayed so for quite some time. I haven't talked to her in a while though.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: I honestly can't ever imagine this.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Yeah.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: With all out leather bondage gear.

Vampiro

What do you think about their username?: I really like it.
What do you think about them as a person?: He's great. Very intelligent about many different things, and our tastes are very similar.
What is your relationship with this person? Partners in misanthropic hate.
What do you like the most about them?: His invertedness in the most Predatorial manner.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? I have no idea how we started talking, but I'm glad we did.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Oh hell no.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Once again, he lacks the proper parts that come with the whole girl thing. But hey, I'd still hit it.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: With corpse paint and spikes.

Aesthetic

What do you think about their username?: Pleasing to the eye.
What do you think about them as a person?: She's a wonderful person, and it's very rare that I say that about someone. She's genuinely kind hearted, which is wonderful.
What is your relationship with this person? Fellow crusader for the nordic cause.
What do you like the most about them?: The fact that she's Saman****ingthor
Describe/tell about your past with this person? I remember seeing her as Pianoforte and thinking it'd be great to talk to her. When she came under the new name we both would put each other under the 'people we'd like to talk to' threads and I gave in first with AIM. Get MSN, my AIM doesn't work anymore.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Never. She's great to debate with, though.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Hell yes.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: With handcuffs.

Later: Scott, Pit, Angelwing, Xenos, etc.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Trigger

What do you think about their username?: Acceptable, and has become a staple of VGC.
What do you think about them as a person?: An awesome, intelligent person, who puts herself forward as more of a b*tch than she really is.
What is your relationship with this person? Good friends
What do you like the most about them?: OMG BOOBS LOLOLOLOL... No, she is freaking great in almost every way, except that she lives down under, which is far away from me :( She's really smart, reasonable, and willing to help out in any way that she can.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? I don't recal when I first heard from her outside of VGC, but we did have our fair share of debates here on VGC, before talking to her on AIM and getting to know how cool she is.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: No, I honestly can't.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: I don't believe in "ideal" people for other people. I feel that you can find someone with whom you're willing to put up with in exchange for the happiness they often bring to you, and yes, Triggy is worth it to me. :)
If you had the opportunity, would you f*ck them?: Hell yes. Hell yes I would.

Lord of Spam

What do you think about their username?: Apt.
What do you think about them as a person?: Awesome.
What is your relationship with this person? Friends, I suppose.
What do you like the most about them?: Sense of humor, taste for cheese, desire to fcuk all day.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Talked to him a few times in arguing with Landon.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: The only way we could be construed as enemies is because he doesn't like the new Star Wars films, and I do. Other than that, we're quite similar in taste, it seems.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Oh yes. Abso-freaking-lutely.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Maybe I have, or MAYBE I HAVE

Angelwing

What do you think about their username?: Cool enough!
What do you think about them as a person?: Nice and smart, for the most part.
What is your relationship with this person? Friends, I think... Tough call.
What do you like the most about them?: Intellect
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Met her a while ago, talked about various RPGs, and the making of various RPGs. She helped me with RPG maker a bit and talked me into watching gargoyles, which I now watch everytime that I see it is on.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: This is a tricky question. We're definitely not enemies, but I worry that this is emminent because of the perception build around me here at VGC. I fear that a lot of my "friends" have bought into it, and it seems that Angelwing is seeing more and more things that she doesn't like in me everyday... :(
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: I don't know her well enough to determine that. She'd make an excellent friend, for certain.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Well, sure. She's hot as all heck.

Pit

What do you think about their username?: ICARUS FIGHTS F*CKING MEDUSA ANGELS, BABY
What do you think about them as a person?: Funny as heck.
What is your relationship with this person? Lovers. Intimate lovers.
What do you like the most about them?: Hair.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Talked to me on AIM after stalking me here on VGC for a bit. Turns out not to be a bad guy. So remember, everyone: If someone is stalking you, just give 'em a chance. You may like them.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Not really...
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Yes. Yes he does.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Yes. Yes I would.

Vampiro

What do you think about their username?: Awesome.
What do you think about them as a person?: Intellectual, and with a strange taste in music. I haven't heard of a single band I've seen him post in the "Currently Playing" thread.
What is your relationship with this person? Sour. I don't know why, but it seemed that he developed a distaste for me before really getting to know me, and not giving me the opportunity to prove myself.
What do you like the most about them?: Sense of humor and style.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Met here on VGC, back in the "V. Empire" days, laughed at a few of his jokes, and now, I don't know...
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: I think I may be, but not by my estimation.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Heh, can't even joke about this one. Nope.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Again, no.

Bazariah

What do you think about their username?: THE GREAT BAZARIAH MULDOON
What do you think about them as a person?: Awesomeness. Sheer awesomeness.
What is your relationship with this person? Good friends.
What do you like the most about them?: Video game collection
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Met on VGC, and talk way more on MSN than we ever did here. We've become great friends.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Not unless something major happens.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Heh, nope.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: No...

Dexter

What do you think about their username?: Dexterity.
What do you think about them as a person?: Good guy, kinda strange, but never bad intentions, and that's what counts to me.
What is your relationship with this person? Friends, I think...
What do you like the most about them?: Video game collection, and FAIRY (kidding, you guys).
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Met on VGC, and after a bit of talking elsewhere, a few phone calls, and that's about it.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: I don't think so.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: I don't think so.
If given the opportunity, would you f*ck them? No.

Acheron

What do you think about their username?: Synonymous with "faggyfaggasaurusfag", I think...
What do you think about them as a person?: Cynical as all hell, which is almost always hilarious.
What is your relationship with this person? Casual friends.
What do you like the most about them?: Sense of humor, and taste in video games. FF5 4evah
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Met on VGC, and he was probably the first person to appreciate that i wasn't all "OMG FFX-2 IS TEH BEST GAME EVER BECUZ YUNNIE AND RIKKU ARE HAWT!".
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Not really.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: No.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: No.

Xenos

What do you think about their username?: Usernames, in her case. All pretty cool, I think.
What do you think about them as a person?: Not a b*tch at all, but a curious girl with crazy ideas like threads such as this.
What is your relationship with this person? Acquaintances.
What do you like the most about them?: Things.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Met on VGC, again, like Acheron, supported my anti-FFX2 theories.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Maybe when she grows up a bit.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Not for a few years...

Anyway, maybe I'll do more later. K. bye.

Posted by Trigger

Aesthetic
What do you think about their username?: It kind of suits her, if you think about it for long enough and it

Posted by MetalVox~55

Shin Ra
What do you think about their username?: What is there NOT to say?
What do you think about them as a person?: It's Gar. We've been superawesome friends for a long time now :)
What is your relationship with this person?: Superawesome friend
What do you like the most about them?: We have musical agreements and disagreements, and it makes it fun.
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: Music lead to awesomeness
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: It could happen, but it won't. It will if he doesn't finish Super Metroid :mad:
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: If I was into black metal and faries, i'd go to texas right now.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: See above.

CJ Vamo
What do you think about their username?: V. Empire!
What do you think about them as a person?: CJ + Me + AvP topic = entertainment for hours.
What is your relationship with this person?: He's my AvP soulmate, and I <3 him.
What do you like the most about them?: He's Krieg
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: IM'd him to talk about AvP and it went off from there.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: No. Never.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: I could never **** a Yautja. They're too proud to engage in homosexuality.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: **** yeah!

Sir Madrigal Mexigro Krissophenson the 69th
What do you think about their username?: Needs more deoderant.
What do you think about them as a person?: Used to be annoying, but is super cool now.
What is your relationship with this person?: My guitar student in the works.
What do you like the most about them?: He turned himself around from being annoying to being super cool, and is now just as into guitar as I am.
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: Egad. RED SWORDSMAN!
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: I don't do chicks of other race [/WHITE PWR!]
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Nah.

Miss Crocodile Dundee
What do you think about their username?: Ka-POW
What do you think about them as a person?: I wouldn't talk to her if she wasn't cool. :p
What is your relationship with this person?: She needs to move to the states.
What do you like the most about them?: Funny and good to talk to
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: Started talking after she IM'd me about me going to NAMM
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: No way.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Eh, why not.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: I'd hit it :)

Billiam
What do you think about their username?: :rock:
What do you think about them as a person?: He and I need to chill.
What is your relationship with this person?: He and I need to REALLY chill.
What do you like the most about them?: He lives too close for us not to chill.
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: It all started with us talking about us needing to chill.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: If we don't chill, we will be!
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: I'd just rather chill with dude instead of go out with him.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Dude, that thing is a piledriver. I'd rather just chill.

More later!

Posted by Poco

Soul

What do you think about their username?: kickass
What do you think about them as a person?: nigga needs more lovin but **** he's down
What is your relationship with this person? Best friends
What do you like the most about them?: He kicks ***
Describe/tell about your past with this person? We love each other
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: No
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: No

Posted by Aesthetic

Trigger

What do you think about their username?: Used to make me think of a gun; now I picture a tree branch. It's complex.
What do you think about them as a person?: Beautiful through and through.
What is your relationship with this person? Disregarding being sisters separated from birth? Best of friends.
What do you like the most about them?: Her whole personality. If I must pick just one, I'd have to say her ability to keep an amazing sense of logic and collected calm no matter what situation she's placed in (or is presented to her).
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: I remember Lisa talking to me about "The Ring 2," asking whether or not it's good and saying that Trigger wanted to know if it was good as well. I think we started talking shortly after that.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: If I was a guy, I'd be all over her. WHY AREN'T YOU MALE, ****IT >:0
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Again, if she was male. And if I didn't know her as a girl, because that would just be weird. Oh, and if it wouldn't offend the boy. :(

Shin-Ra

What do you think about their username?: It's manly. Grr, boys.
What do you think about them as a person?: Amazing person. Shares my point of view on many things and isn't an as
s. Garthing, you are the wind beneath my club of doom.
What is your relationship with this person? Good friends.
What do you like the most about them?: His sincerity and incredible way of switching immediately from "I'M A VIKING RAWR" to "The puppy sparkled omg cute :("
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: I don't remember how we started talking. But I bet it was from an online Christian dating service.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Yeah, actually. And I'm a picky *****.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: In an abandoned building.

Pit

What do you think about their username?: Short and simple. Really, not much to it.
What do you think about them as a person?: Very caring (and funny!).
What do you like the most about them?: Sense of humour. Whenever I talk to him, I start using his comebacks. NOT FUNNY
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: Trigger showed me a picture of his arm. He had me at "wtf where's Trigger >:0"
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Nah.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: If only he didn't have so much muscle. :(
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: But, but.. the muscle!

Angelwing

What do you think about their username?: Pretty. Makes me want to go, "Aww, fluffy."
What do you think about them as a person?: Wonderful person. Loving, caring, good sense of humor; everything.
What is your relationship with this person? Friend. Working on the "good" adjective. It'll get there, I just need to start e-mailing.
What do you like the most about them?: Her compassion.
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: We talk randomly on AIM, and she PM's me on important occasions. That tends to spark conversation for awhile, until we try to resort to e-mail. I blame Canada.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: You know it.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Oh, don't tempt me.

s0ul

What do you think about their username?: I liked "Soul Calibur" better. Don't really know why. Maybe it's the capital letters.
What do you think about them as a person?: Can be caring and a very good friend.
What is your relationship with this person? He thinks I'm crazy, I've gone through too much since then to care.
What do you like the most about them?: It used to be how we would agree on everything, knew most of what each other would quote and, at times, his apathy.
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: Used to be very good friends.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: No, not enemies. Just people who don't talk to each other anymore. :-\
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Used to.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: I'm short, he's young. I guess it's not in the stars *goes to sing some Switchfoot*

Speedfreak

What do you think about their username?: Creates easy nicknames. Other than that, nothing special comes to mind.
What do you think about them as a person?: Arrogant, but in a good way. A good person with a stubborn side. I think you understand.
What is your relationship with this person? Good friend, although most of our conversations consist of rhyming my screenname. YOU STARTED IT
What do you like the most about them?: When he's not completely biased, he has pretty good logic. I like.
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: He joined a message board I used to frequent and told me about VGC. Thank him for my presence :P
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: I highly doubt it.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: No.

Linko_16

What do you think about their username?: Has meaning behind it, and I like that.
What do you think about them as a person?: Incredibly nice and complex. His personality is so unique, but in a good way. I respect him.
What do you like the most about them?: His genuine kindness.
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: I learned of his livejournal and have since then tried to keep up with it.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Not really. I like talking about sex too much :(

Ant

What do you think about their username?: It's Ant, come on. You have to love it.
What do you think about them as a person?: Very funny and relaxed.
What is your relationship with this person? Sex ki- friend.
What do you like the most about them?: His knack of just not caring. And that sexy lime green font on a black background.
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: We started talking around the same time Derick and I had started talking. A year, perhaps.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: No. He wouldn't care enough to hate me that much.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Do you even have to ask? :-*
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Maybe on the East Coast. You can never tell in California.

The Judge

What do you think about their username?: Seems too formal for his actual personality. But hey, it seems to work.
What do you think about them as a person?: A nice person. Also very tall, thin and unique. I know I could never pull off Russian rap.
What is your relationship with this person? Uh, acquaintance, I suppose.
What do you like the most about them?: His love of hell and everything related. You don't find many of those people (I don't, anyway).
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: He IM'd me and tried to categorize my personality. 'Twas fun.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Not exactly enemies, we were just people who didn't like each other much. I think it's better now, but I'm not sure.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Not really.

Klarth

What do you think about their username?: Not bad, though I liked "Abraxas" the best.
What do you think about them as a person?: Spiftacular. I don't catch him on AIM enough, though.
What is your relationship with this person? Good friend.
What do you like the most about them?: His random spontaneity.
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: I forget who IM'd who, but oh well. The point is we started talking and never stopped >:0
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Too much PSP. :mad:
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: He's British enough for me. :-*

Lord of Spam

What do you think about their username?: I liked Spammiekins better, but this one's fun to shorten, so it's not bad.
What do you think about them as a person?: He's a cool nerd. And it works for him, in an odd way.
What do you like the most about them?: He loves animals and doing things that could kill him. :cool:
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: I PM'd him at vB2 when I found out that his birthday was a day after mine.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: I don't think so.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Not so much.

Misoxeny

What do you think about their username?: Unique. Me likey.
What do you think about them as a person?: I like his whole personality. Biking, political views, humour; everything.
What is your relationship with this person? Friends who don't talk directly to each other. Hey, it happens.
What do you like the most about them?: His honesty and sense of humour.
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: I PM'd him randomly. I do that a lot.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Possibly, judging by what I know of his personality.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: In the woods at night, after a long bike ride. Or we could just talk. You pick! :-*

Kodachi

What do you think about their username?: Suits her, even though I don't know the exact reference.
What do you think about them as a person?: Quick-witted and intelligent. Well, you have to be intelligent in order to have a quick wit, but... whatever.
What is your relationship with this person? One of those, "I know her, kinda" type of things.
What do you like the most about them?: Her sense of humour.
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: Don't have one.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: I don't know her well enough to comment.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: I'd hit it.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: ****it, answered too soon.

That's good enough for now.

Posted by Pit

lol, what muscle? Soon as I had the accident doc put me on meds that made me lose appetite and I instantly shed 20 - 30 pounds rendering me skinny once again :cool:

Posted by Aesthetic

orly? lol xoxox lets get dippin dots ;)

But seriously, some pictures are necessary now. Pronto, dawg.

Posted by Skitzo Control

Xenos
What do you think about their username?: It's a good name. Doesn't suit you, then?
What do you think about them as a person?: Great person. Shouldn't take so much crap from VGC members about being a workaholic, though.;)
What is your relationship with this person? Friends. Or, so I think...
What do you like the most about them?: Sense of humor.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? Back in your earlier days, I messaged you just 'cause. I went on a streak and messaged a bunch of members, and still talk with some of them today.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: No, can't see it happening. We've just got along well for so long, I don't see it happening.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: Possibly more than friends? No, probably not.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Come on, I'm a guy. I'll try anything once. On a more serious note, that would only happen if we became more than friends.

s0ul

What do you think about their username?: Silly fighting game fans...
What do you think about them as a person?: s0ul's a good guy... VANDALIST!
What is your relationship with this person? SPF-50 mate, and a good friend
What do you like the most about them?: As with Xenos, the sense of humor. S0ul and I make each other laugh all the time.
Describe/tell about your past with this person? I messaged s0ul randomly one day. We got to talking, and we played our first Halo game together on XBC (a little unfair, to say the least) a little later, and we just keep going.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Wouldn't happen.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: No. I don't date other guys.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Guy-on-guy really isn't my thing.

Trigger

What do you think about their username?: Love it.
What do you think about them as a person?: Trigger is a great person. She seems like the type of person who would give you the shirt off her back (figuratively, of course).
What is your relationship with this person? Friends, also. Unfortunately, I haven't talked her in a long time.:(
What do you like the most about them?: Trigger can take a joke at all times, she can go along with them, a sarcastic remark doesn't get to her... What's not to like?
Describe/tell about your past with this person? I don't even remember when/why we started talking, we just did, and it's been great ever since.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Possibly, but very doubtful. It's only possible because we have a few disagreements at times.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: As with Xenos, the possibility of being more than friends (due to many factors, including the distance) is fairly slim.
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Again, only if we became more than friends.

Posted by Darth Vader

Jesse Smith:
What do you think about their username?: totally cool, who doesn't love a smith?

What do you think about them as a person?: He is someone ya love to hate. I love him cause he is wacko but then I hate hime sometimes because of what he does with VGC (ie. EMAil RIGESTRATION.) Kinda like George Bush ya know? Oh well wackos on crack gotta stick together, and BTW WE BOTH HAVE THE SAME BIRTH YEAR!.

What is your relationship with this person?: an administrator/member relation ship

What do you like the most about them?: He is a wacko on crack.

Describe/tell about your past with this person? N/A

Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: no cause he is teh wacko on crack

Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: err.. ew no.

If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: Same as above

Lord of Spam:
What do you think about their username?: it's pretty cool
What do you think about them as a person?: I don't like him because he doesn't stay true to his name.
What is your relationship with this person?: none
What do you like the most about them?: his name
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: none
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Yes, because we both fight for being known as Lord of all Spam.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: err... ewwww noooo
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: same as above

I will make more later...

Posted by Richaod

che:
What do you think about their username? Meaningless
What do you think about them as a person? Arrogant, hypocritical, ridiculously judgemental
What is your relationship with this person? Minimal
What do you like the most about them? ...
Describe... nope.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why? Well, there's not exactly much point in browsing/posting on a forum in order to tell the world that browsing forums is a waste of time.
Does this person... teh no.
If you had the opportunity... No, I wouldn't go to Ireland.

chec, do you find it at all worrying that at least 75% of this forum hates you?

Posted by Lord of Spam

chec
What do you think about their username?:seems stupid, much like him
What do you think about them as a person?: retarded hypocrit. Arrogant with no reason to be.
What is your relationship with this person?: None
What do you like the most about them?: The fact that one day, teh icy hand of death will seize him
Describe/tell about your past with this person?: called him a moron, made him look terribly by using math AND sociology to prove him wrong
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: I am, for obvious enough reasons
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?:no
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?:Yes, but it would be the most brtual hour of punishment-sodomy known to man. At the risk of grossing people out, it would take a team of skilled reconstructive sugeons weeks, and numrous painful operations to repair the anal damage that I would inflict.

Posted by Bj Blaskowitz

DO ME NEXT (in every conceivable way)

Posted by Lord of Spam

Lord Beejington
What do you think about their username?:I wish I remembered what it was from :(
What do you think about them as a person?: Awesome guy. Smart, and able to think past "ZOMG CONSERVATIVE FTW" and such other retarded lines of thought. Also, into soccer, which is a bonus. I wouldnt mind getting drunk with him. Also one of the few religious people who I dont think of as retarded.
What is your relationship with this person?: uh, not much of one. We tend to be on opposing sides of debates in the war board.
What do you like the most about them?: awesome lip ring lol (j/k, see above)
Describe/tell about your past with this person?:getting into debates on the war board, which rarely works out as well for me as I'd like. I liek to think of it as forcing me to educate myself abvout my own arguments, though.
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: Not really unles he adopts a Landon-esque "I'm a;ways right, you're always wrong" type of view
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?:no
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?:there are none that can resist the lip ring. To attempt to do so is folly.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Khaos
What do you think about their username?:Khaos was better and more appropriate
What do you think about them as a person?: Seems cool. Wouldn't mind hanging out and blowing things up with him.
What is your relationship with this person?: not much of one.
What do you like the most about them?: Deviance is fun
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: We would have to talk more to be enemies
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?:probably not

Posted by The Prince of Persia

Fate
What do you think about their username?:It sounds good!
What do you think about them as a person?: Don't know them
What is your relationship with this person?Don't have one
What do you like the most about them?:the username
Describe/tell about your past with this person? don't have past with this person
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?:definatly not!
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?:never seen the person face to face
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?:i don,t think so

Posted by Linko_16

Quoting The Prince of Persia: Fate
What do you think about their username?:It sounds good!
What do you think about them as a person?: Don't know them
What is your relationship with this person?Don't have one
What do you like the most about them?:the username
Describe/tell about your past with this person? don't have past with this person
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?:definatly not!
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?:never seen the person face to face
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?:i don,t think so

... Wtf was the point of that?

Posted by Stalolin

[quote=Linko_16][COLOR=indigo]... Wtf was the point of that?[/COLOR]

He's hitting on Fate.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Well, I dont' see what is so terrible about chec. He's kind of annoying, but so are a lot of VGCers, but most of them are accepted.

Can anyone PLEASE link me to some of chec's posts that warrant such a huge following of distaste? I mean, I asked the same for Sean Fury, but no one ever provided me any SOLID evidence of stupidity, or at least, an amount great enough that would call for such an outcry of disapproval.

EDIT - Telling me what he's done is irrelevant because he may or may not have actually done it as you account it back to me.

Posted by sabre

Quoting Fei-on: Well, I dont' see what is so terrible about chec. He's kind of annoying, but so are a lot of VGCers, but most of them are accepted.

Can anyone PLEASE link me to some of chec's posts that warrant such a huge following of distaste? I mean, I asked the same for Sean Fury, but no one ever provided me any SOLID evidence of stupidity, or at least, an amount great enough that would call for such an outcry of disapproval.

This put-on neutrality gets slightly tired after a while. In case you didn't notice, chec is making a conscious effort to be obnoxious.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Well, see, that's it. I didn't notice that about him, and if you're going to make such a claim, you really ought to at least provide a single piece of evidence.

I'm not saying you're wrong. You may be right, but I won't ever know that as long as no one can cite a specific example of this.

I don't see why you'd disapprove of my neutrality; rather, I'd expect you would praise it. I'd expect you would encourage everyone to find things out for themselves, rather than to believe as everyone else does, merely because everyone does.

As well, it is no "put-on". It is my genuine self. I despise the idea that I ought to dislike someone because everyone else has good reason to. I prefer to make decisions for myself. And this chec fellow seems quite detestable, based on what you all say of him, and I'd hate to throw my lot in with a guy like that. So I ask for someone to give me good reason to dislike so that I can legitimately express such distaste alongside all of you, rather than make myself look foolish for defending such a person.

EDIT - For the sake of saving what little face I can, I'll have you know that I did look up some of chec's posts, and he is overtly obnoxious. I've PM'd him and told him this is one battle he can't win, and he's best to clean it up before he gets anymore in the hole, and I'm curious how receptive he will be.

However, my point does stand. I've only agreed that he is obnoxious because I've seen it for myself, and the collective opinion of VGC had little bearing on my stance.

Posted by The Judge

Click on Chec's name, and then find his posts. Most of them in the off topic section (inclusive of the 4 boards) either disagree with other members, flame other members, dispute the thread, flaunt superiority, whine about inequality of members due to post count, or otherwise generally act obnoxious.

If you don't see it, I'll be surprised.

Posted by Klarth

Prince of Persia
What do you think about their username?: Bad.
What do you think about them as a person?: I don't know!
What is your relationship with this person? I don't have one!
What do you like the most about them?: I don't know!
Describe/tell about your past with this person? I don't have one!
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: I don't know!
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: I don't know!
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: I don't know!

Posted by sabre

[quote=Fei-on]I don't see why you'd disapprove of my neutrality; rather, I'd expect you would praise it. I'd expect you would encourage everyone to find things out for themselves, rather than to believe as everyone else does, merely because everyone does.I don't encourage people to bandwagon. If they don't like something, or if they do like something, they should feel free to say so. The sheep mentality isn't a great one. At the same time, you often tend to sound like you're taking it in your stride to not make a decision, as opposed to making a decision without taking biased information into account. I could be just misreading the tone or something wrong, though, I don't know.

I used the term "put-on" because I don't remember you being like this before recently. It was a pretty blind assumption on my part.

Posted by Fei-on Castor

Well, you ended up being right anyway. Chec is hopeless. I've tried to help him and prevent the stress he'll certainly get from being the way he is, but he won't have it, and even has resorted to insulting me for trying help him.

So I have nothing more to say about him.

Fuck off, chec.

Ha! There IS no point in making a comment on a certain member. Basically because I don't know her. But AM i hitting on Fate? Well lets just say when I see certain oppotunities to flirt with female gamers I don't let them go to waste! Only joking. Really, I just think the user name is cool (honest)
Ask yourself this, what is the point on making comments on me. What is this, pick on The Prince of Persia thread? (don't answer that) Is it because i'm British!

Posted by Arwon

Who are you and why are you here?

Now,now. I have as much right to be here as you all. The reason is because I am a hardcore garmer (just incase you haven,t figured that one out yet). I am here to stay weatheryou like it or not. You must understand i only want to get my rep up so there is no need to be so rude is there?

Quoted post: You must understand i only want to get my rep up so there is no need to be so rude is there?

lol

But seriously, I'm not quite sure if you mean rep as in the number, or how well you're known/what you're known for. But the former really means nothing. Some people might care about it, but it doesn't determine much, and I believe most don't pay attention to it. So don't even both.

Either way, just don't make posts like this one: http://www.vgchat.com/showpost.php?p=171351&postcount=104 and you should do jut fine.

Posted by Klarth

Quoting Stalolin: This statement is true for me too. Unless I missed someone.

STALLION
What do you think about their username?: lol communism
What do you think about them as a person?: You are a funny man
What is your relationship with this person? Apart from talking to him infrequently, I haven't one
What do you like the most about them?: IMMENSE WIT
Describe/tell about your past with this person? dfgsd
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: only if he killed my dog if I had one.
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: gay bear?
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: nein!

SOMEONE DO ME I NEED SELF-ESTEEM BOOST AND REP FOR ALL

Posted by Lord of Spam

Linko

What do you think about their username?:Seems okay
What do you think about them as a person?:awesome, assuming that he gives me a cookie for this >:0
What is your relationship with this person? hopeful cookie receiver
What do you like the most about them?: cooooooooookie
Describe/tell about your past with this person? there is no past history of cookies
Can you ever see being enemies with this person, if so already, why?: only if he doesnt give me a cookie >:0
Does this person seem like an ideal boyfriend/girlfriend for you, if not already?: I'll do anything for cookies ;)
If you had the opportunity, would you **** them?: see above

Posted by The Judge

I think Flame Ghost has improved exponentially.

You're still a n00b in my eyes, Flame Ghost. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v133/VampiroV.Empire/Forum/flea-kiss.gif[/IMG]