Mew Glitch

Posted by The Ripley

Ok, for those losers (just playin) who still want to get the pink kangroo, that can somehow float, here are the steps.

Make sure you havnt beaten that guy outside the underground path exit before you enter lavender town, of the dead (my name for it).

Make one step, but not so fast eager man, we have a job to do, and cant fight now, so press start as soon as the guy has a dream of this: !. (means he wants to fight) Make sure someone in the gang can fly before you pull this one off. The city of the hott water girl (misty; I cant spell the town name) is your best bet. Now remember, you cant press start, because you've fulled your silly little game cartridge that your in a battle, so head over to one of the guys past the bridge think, that plays the best background music in the game. Find a youngster with a slowpoke, dont walk directly infront of you or the game will pass out on us (oh dear). Beat his silly little slowpoke. You dont have time to appologize to the kid for killing his cat (slowpoke), so be on your way. As you can see, you can press start again. Fly your keister back to Lavender Town; aka, town of dead, and be sure you have the balls to do it. Head out the left exit (not the south, where people are obsessed with fishing for some strange reason) and the menue will randomly pop up. Press B to exit, but not so fast, your not done, Mew will appear, at level seven, so catch him/her, and be on your way.

You can also get other pokemon if you fight other people. One happens to be a level seven Nidoqueen.

Posted by veritas

I don't have my pokemon games anymore. They're in a better place now(Gamestop)

Posted by GameMiestro

I think this was posted many months ago.

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

It was. Years ago, in fact. And I'm very surprised to see it popping up again, to be honest.

Posted by sabre

It's also in the rare pok