PSP RPGs

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I've heard news of RPGs being released on the PSP, but are there going to be any released soon? I've heard news or Persona and a new Final Fantasy game, but are these games even going to make it to America? And are there going to be more games like those released here?

Posted by boomstick

I'm sure the FF game will, American audiences seem to eat that up as much as everybody else.

If you like hack-n-slash-style RPG's like Champions Of Norrath then Brotherhood Of The Blade is good to get.

Posted by veritas

Brotherhood of the blade get boring after a while though.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

I'm not really into the Hack-n-Slash RPGs. I really want a turn based RPG, are there any good ones coming out this holiday season?

Posted by bustedxup

If there is im getting it

Posted by boomstick

Quoting Vampire Slayer: I'm not really into the Hack-n-Slash RPGs. I really want a turn based RPG, are there any good ones coming out this holiday season?

The only one that really comes to mind is Tales Of Eternia, but I'm not sure if it's turn-based or like the GCN Tales.

Posted by Random

Breath of Fire III is coming out soon for it, so is the new Final Fantasy. Other then that I don't know of many RPG's. I highly await those two however.

Posted by bustedxup

Breath of fire three?

Posted by veritas

Was the second one for ps2.

Posted by Random

LOL... -_-'

Breath of Fire III was for the Playstation 1. So was Breath of Fire IV. There was a Breath of Fire game for the PS2 but it sucked like a paid prostitute.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

Haha, yeah it did suck. So is Breath of Fire III going to be out for the holiday season? And when is the Final Fantasy game coming out?

Posted by Random

Well the Final Fantasy Crisis Core is scheduled for 2006/2007 sometime. I don't believe theres a specific launch date. As for BOF III, it's already been released in Japan, but the U.S. doesn't have an official release. Probably sometime early '06.

Posted by Vampire Slayer

So there are not going to be any RPGs for the PSP this holiday season?

Posted by veritas

i hope so