**** off jack tompson

Posted by Nightscare

just like the title says. e-mail jack tompson a hate letter and post his reply and what you said. the more you **** him off, the cooler you are. his e-mail adress is at [url]www.stopkill.com[/url] somebody else go first.

Posted by GameMiestro

If you want people to like you, just start a "I hate Jack Thompson" thread. It never fails.

EDIT: His email isn't on there. I dont know where you see it.

Posted by Nightscare

ya, but i wanted to make a game out of it. also, sorry his e-mail is [email]jackpeace@comcast.net[/email]

Posted by GameMiestro

How did you find that?

Posted by Crazy K

I think If I e-mailed this crock pot, I would be e-mailed back with an excuse like "I will bring you down for your e-mail, wate till the police get this e-mail."

But I say, you guys send him an e-mail, and when he responds tell me if its a good idea to send him an e-mail. ;)

But knowing this douche bag he probably changed his e-mail already.

Posted by Poison

So how is this a game?

Posted by Iris

gtfo of my VGC, goth

Posted by GameMiestro

That email address doesn't work.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Why waste your time?

I'm sure you couldn't tell him anything he hasn't heard already. Not to mention you're being just as much of an idiot by emailing him in the hopes of ****ing him off.

Posted by GameMiestro

I actually wasn't going to try and **** him off, I just wanted to ask him some questions. Hmm. I think he made a new e-mail address, so theres really no point in any of this.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Not to mention that if he gets a bunch of retarded emails from kids, he can just turn around and say "HEY GUYS! LOOK AT HOW WARPED THESE VIDEO GAME PLAYERS ARE! SEE HOW MUCH ANGER TEHY HAVE!? BAN TEH VIDEO GAMES!"

Of course, I'm sure you had all thought of that already.

Posted by GameMiestro

I don't think you can get anything out of him if you send him angry emails. Thats why I wasn't.

Posted by Zeta

How about you just post a fake e-mail and what you think his response would be? That could count as a game, and it would be safer, as you wouldn't get exposed to harmful 'Or else' rays.

Posted by Nightscare

i agree

Posted by Klarth

ns post count

Posted by Poison

The higher your post count, the higher your post count.

Posted by Lord of Spam

The cowardice here is astounding.

"Hey guys, lets go **** of a lawyer! You go first cuz Im a huge puss!"

"No, you go first, I'm an even bigger puss!"

"NO U"

Morons.

Posted by Zeta

YOU'RE **** RIGHT I'M A PUSS! >=O

Why don't you send an e-mail to Thompson and prove that YOU aren't a puss?

Posted by Wicked Sushi

Uh oh, sending him an e-mail over the internet is just like going up to him and punching him with a bat and telling him "GTA Ownez"...

Guys don't do it! You might get hurt and sued! O.O

Posted by Lord of Spam

Quoting Zeta: YOU'RE **** RIGHT I'M A PUSS! >=O

Why don't you send an e-mail to Thompson and prove that YOU aren't a puss?

If someone provides me with his current email, I will send him an email explaining who i am and why I disagree with his stances. I will not send a moronic "zomg ur dumb and i h8 u cuz u dont want m3 to play teh video gamez lol fag0t" Sending something along those lines not only makes me seem like less of a person, but also serves to do nothing but empower his position, which I refuse to do.

Posted by Zeta

Quoting Lord of Spam: I will not send a moronic "zomg ur dumb and i h8 u cuz u dont want m3 to play teh video gamez lol fag0t"

That's Jack's job ;)
"Zofmg, c43c|< 1/\/7() a /\/\3/\/7/-\|_ 1/\/57uTe j()() |)rU663|) up 6/-\/\/\3r. ()r 1 5u3 y()ur b0xx0rz!!!!!11111!1!1''

I find Jack Thompson's argument skills absolutely amazing. Not a fallacy to be found[/sarcazm]

I would love to send a letter or e-mail to Jack, but my argument abilities are just as sucky as Jack's.

Posted by Slade

I think I'm just going to hold out until he dies.

Omg hey, maybe, if we get him mad enough, his death will loom closer and closer. Someone back this up with some articles on how stress induces death!

And I, the biggest puss of them all.

Posted by Lord of Spam

Hey, here's a good way to prove that video games dont cause violence!

Let's post on a videogame board about how we hope someone dies becuase they dont agree with us! KEEN!

Posted by Zeta

[quote=Slade]And I, the biggest puss of them all.
Yes sir, you are indeed the [url=http://www.joe-ks.com/archives/FatCat.jpg]biggest puss[/url] alive.

[quote=Lord of Spam]
Hey, here's a good way to prove that video games dont cause violence!

Let's post on a videogame board about how we hope someone dies becuase they dont agree with us! KEEN!
BRILLIANT!

Posted by Klarth

[quote=Wicked Sushi]sending him an e-mail over the internet
As opposed to...?

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

Quoted post: As opposed to...?

The phone?

Posted by Poison

Quoting Vampiro: The phone?

The paper cup and string?

Posted by Nightscare

Quoting Klarth: As opposed to...?

carrier pigeons? by the way, it is 11/17/05 and i am going to e-mail mr. jack thompson. i will post back the results

Posted by Lord of Spam

The results are that your ignorance will most likely only bolster his point.

Posted by Tyler Durden

Calling all Jack Thompson fans! Did you know that the legendary anti-videogames campaigner has written his very own book, telling all about how he "eats giants for breakfast"?

It's called 'Out of Harm's Way' and, according to the book's cover, it's the story of "One man's relentless crusade to topple media giants and save your children from videogame madness."

"Going beyond outrage, Thompson chronicles his own spiritual journey from bystander to activist and offers the sociological, medical, scientific, and legal evidence that will motivate all Americans - especially parents - to get involved."

We haven't read it so we've absolutely no idea if it's any good or not, but judge for yourself by checking out the Amazon reader reviews (average rating: one star) and sales ranking (36,356).

Out of Harm's Way is out now, and would probably make an ideal Christmas gift for a friend or relative you don't particularly like.

[URL="http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=61718"]I Eat Giants For Breakfast.. [/URL]

Posted by Zeta

I love the comments that have been posted about that book on various websites. Heck, I'll buy the book, and use its pages for toilet paper.

Posted by Nightscare

but they dont have the softness of charmin!!!

Posted by Nightscare

i cant find the dam e-mail address