Levittown PA Tourny, Come kill Blade >_>'

Posted by DarkBlade

[COLOR=black][COLOR=#ff8c00][COLOR=White]EDIT after the 2nd edti..: [COLOR=Black]Ok, Turns out that they decided to change the date to somtime in march. Most likly the rules will be the same, Trying to follow MLG as much as possible with few alteration consitering the placement and bracket systems that will most likly be chosen. Ill Make a thread about it seeing I cant change this ones Name >_> [COLOR=White]End of updated 2nd edit >.>[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Ok, Im using the same thread cause I recycle… This next tourney isn’t gona be like that other one.. >_> Were gona bring in people.. Its not even posted and Im already getting people from the boards and top of the states to come within the Tri state area.[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]

[COLOR=#000000]"And I know tourny has an E in it..stfu"[/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Location: [/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]CyberHub
8726 New Falls Rd.
Levittown, PA 19054[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Date: Feb, 25-26 (a lock-in event)[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=black][FONT=Verdana][SIZE=2]Time: not decided(expect starting at 2-4 cause were all slackers who don’t get up, Early bird catchs the worm, but early worm gets eaten;) )[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Page: [URL="http://www.thecyberhub.com/"]www.thecyberhub.com[/URL] (dont bother going yet, the smash anouncements not up for a few days)[/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Phone #: (215)946-2788[/COLOR][/FONT] [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Tournament Rules
•Double Elimination
•All matches are best of 3, with finals best of 5.
•4 stock, 8 minute limit
•Ties broken by lives/percentage (Im changing this probably unless way 2 many ppl disagree.. 100% samus is Way different from a 80% falco samus wise...)
•Items OFF

•Stages:
••Stages limited to the 7 neutral stages for random, others open for counterpicks.
••Neutral stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams, Rainbow Cruise, [/COLOR][/FONT][URL="http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=63095#"][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]Kirby[/FONT][/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana] 64, Pokemon Stadium
••Stages banned: Hyrule Temple, Fourside, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, and Yoshi's Island 64, Big Blue
•Knock-out: Each person knocks out one stage for entire set. This stage must be selected at the beginning of the match, after initial characters have been chosen.
•Advanced Slob Picks - Loser may choose the next stage or elect to go random, then winner may choose to change characters, then loser may change characters.

•Special Team Rules:
• Team Attack ON
• Life stealing allowed
(Still debating on stages and other things for now.. I don’t look into doubles that much and need help…)[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial]
[FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000]Other Rules & Special Issues

-- [/COLOR][/FONT][URL="http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=63095#"][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]Controller[/FONT][/COLOR][/URL][FONT=Verdana][COLOR=#000000] mods of ANY kind (short-hop mod, L-trigger mod, etc), except for cosmetic changes (paint job, different colored plastic), are banned. If you are caught using a banned controller you will be disqualified from the tournament.

-- Turbo or programmed buttons of any kind are banned. You may use third party [/COLOR][/FONT][URL="http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=63095#"][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]controllers[/FONT][/COLOR][/URL][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana] or pads that have these features, but if you are suspected of using the banned features you will not be allowed to use that controller any longer.

--Glitches used to stop your opponent from controlling their character or indefinitely freezing them (Mewtwo's Soul Stunner, the Ice Climber freeze glitch), or any glitch or trick that freezes the match or makes it in any way unfinishable are banned. Using them will result in the immediate forfeit of the match.

-- Tactics such as Peach's Wallbombing and Jiggly's Rising Pound are allowed as methods of recovery or to manuever around the stage. Using them (or any similar tactics) to excessively stall a match, such as droping below levels intentionally and stalling underneath, is banned. Judges will be on the tournament floor can be called in at any time to enforce this rule during a match.[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Verdana]Now Since its big we can chose any of the following depending all upon PPL to Sets(we got sets covered) This will be decided at the tourny but you can already cross a few off just by thinking..[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=palegreen][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]10 or Less Entrants w/ 2-3 Setups:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma]
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 1:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 3 Rounds of Swiss Seeding. Best 2/3, 4 Stock, 6 min time limit
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 2:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 8 Person SS Double Elim, Best 2/3, 5 Stock, 8 min time limit
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=paleturquoise][FONT=Tahoma]Maximum Total Time:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 4 Hours (10 Entrants & 2 setups)
Winners are decided by the swiss-seeded double elim bracket

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=palegreen][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]10 or less Entrants w/ 4+ Setups:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma]
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 1:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] Round Robin, Best 2/3, 5 Stock, 8 min time limit
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=paleturquoise][FONT=Tahoma]Maximum Total Time:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 3 Hours (10 Entrants & 4 setups)
The people with the best records are the winners (be sure to record scores within sets like 2-0, 2-1, 1-2, 0-2 in case of ties)

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=palegreen][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]11-16 Entrants w/ 2-3 Setups:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma]
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 1:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] Non-Seeded 16 Person Double Elim, Best 2/3, 5 Stock, 8 min time limit
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=paleturquoise][FONT=Tahoma]Maximum Total Time:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 4 Hours 20 Mins (16 Entrants & 2 setups)
Winners are decided by your standard double elim bracket

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=palegreen][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]11-16 Entrants w/ 4+ Setups:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma]
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 1:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 3 Rounds of Swiss Seeding. Best 2/3, 4 Stock, 6 min time limit
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 2:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 16 Person SS Double Elim, Best 2/3, 5 Stock, 8 min time limit
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=paleturquoise][FONT=Tahoma]Maximum Total Time:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 4 Hours 15 Mins (16 Entrants & 4 setups)

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=palegreen][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]17-32 Entrants w/ 2-3 Setups:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma]
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 1:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] Non-Seeded 32 Person Single Elim, Best 2/3, 4 Stock, 6 min time limit
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=paleturquoise][FONT=Tahoma]Maximum Total Time:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 4 Hours 30 Mins (32 Entrants & 2 setups)
Winners are decided by your standard single elim bracket

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=palegreen][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]17-24 Entrants w/ 4-5 Setups:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma]
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 1:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] Non-Seeded 32 Person Double Elim, Best 2/3, 5 Stock, 8 min time limit
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=paleturquoise][FONT=Tahoma]Maximum Total Time:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 4 Hours 10 Mins (24 Entrants & 4 setups)

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=palegreen][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]17-24 Entrants w/ 6+ Setups:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma]
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 2:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 16 Person SS Double Elim, Best 2/3, 4 Stock, 7 min time limit
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=paleturquoise][FONT=Tahoma]Maximum Total Time:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 4 Hours 15 Mins (24 Entrants & 6 setups)

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=palegreen][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]25-32 Entrants w/ 4-5 Setups:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma]
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 1:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] Non-Seeded 32 Person Single Elim, Best 2/3, 5 Stock, 8 min time limit
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=paleturquoise][FONT=Tahoma]Maximum Total Time:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 3 Hours (32 Entrants & 4 setups)

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=palegreen][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]25-32 Entrants w/ 6-7 Setups:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma]
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 1:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] Non-Seeded 32 Person Double Elim, Best 2/3, 4 Stock, 7 min time limit
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=paleturquoise][FONT=Tahoma]Maximum Total Time:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 4 Hours 20 Mins (32 Entrants & 6 setups)

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=palegreen][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]25-32 Entrants w/ 8-15 Setups:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma]
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 1:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 4 Rounds of Swiss Seeding. Best 2/3, 3 Stock, 5 min time limit
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 2:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 16 Person SS Double Elim, Best 2/3, 4 Stock, 7 min time limit
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=paleturquoise][FONT=Tahoma]Maximum Total Time:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 4 Hours 20 Mins (32 Entrants & 8 setups)

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=palegreen][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]25-32 Entrants w/ 16+ Setups:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma]
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 2:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 32 Person SS Double Elim, Best 2/3, 5 Stock, 8 min time limit
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=paleturquoise][FONT=Tahoma]Maximum Total Time:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 4 Hours (32 Entrants & 16 setups)

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=palegreen][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]33-64 Entrants w/ 4-5 Setups:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma]
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 1:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] Non-Seeded 64 Person Single Elim, Best 2/3, 4 Stock, 7 min time limit
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=paleturquoise][FONT=Tahoma]Maximum Total Time:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 4 Hours 30 Mins (64 Entrants & 4 setups)

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=palegreen][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]33-40 Entrants w/ 6-7 Setups:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma]
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 1:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 8 Pools of 4-5 Entrants. Players who sign up together are placed in different pools. Round Robin is played within each pool. Best 1/1, 5 Stock, 8 min time limit. Top 2 from each pool advance
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 2:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 16 Person PS Double Elim, Best 2/3, 4 Stock, 7 min time limit
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=paleturquoise][FONT=Tahoma]Maximum Total Time:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 4 Hours 30 Mins (40 Entrants & 6 setups)
Winners are decided by the pool-seeded double elim bracket

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=palegreen][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]33-40 Entrants w/ 8-11 Setups:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma]
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 1:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 8 Pools of 4-5 Entrants. Players who sign up together are placed in different pools. Round Robin is played within each pool. Best 2/3, 3 Stock, 5 min time limit. Top 2 from each pool advance
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 2:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 16 Person PS Double Elim, Best 2/3, 4 Stock, 7 min time limit
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=paleturquoise][FONT=Tahoma]Maximum Total Time:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 4 Hours 20 Mins (40 Entrants & 8 setups)

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=palegreen][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]33-40 Entrants w/ 12-15 Setups:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma]
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 1:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 8 Pools of 4-5 Entrants. Players who sign up together are placed in different pools. Round Robin is played within each pool. Best 2/3, 4 Stock, 6 min time limit. Top 2 from each pool advance
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=paleturquoise][FONT=Tahoma]Maximum Total Time:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 4 Hours 5 Mins (40 Entrants & 12 setups)

[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=palegreen][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=3]33-40 Entrants w/ 16+ Setups:[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma]
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 1:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 8 Pools of 4-5 Entrants. Players who sign up together are placed in different pools. Round Robin is played within each pool. Best 2/3, 4 Stock, 6 min time limit. Top 4 from each pool advance
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=royalblue][FONT=Tahoma]ROUND 2:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 32 Person PS Double Elim, Best 2/3, 4 Stock, 7 min time limit
[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=paleturquoise][FONT=Tahoma]Maximum Total Time:[/FONT][/COLOR][COLOR=white][FONT=Tahoma] 4 Hours 15 Mins (40 Entrants & 16 setups)
Winners are decided by the pool-seeded double elim bracket[/FONT][/COLOR]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#000000]And I have to give credit were credit is due. Magus(Magus420 on Smashboards) did these number chrunches and I fell that these work best. Since this place is Huge and has a lot of tvs already we can open are books to a wide selection of bracket systems. Scrantons been sucsefull in theres so we will try somthing as well.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma][COLOR=#000000]Now, The rules Will be altered abit. But thats the main. I'll vote for Rainbow cruise and DSR(Dave Stupid Rule) aswell teams I gota look up abit more. Things have changed alot for them..[/COLOR][/FONT]

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Tahoma]This Will be Big, Not like the last 1 were I scared all the local scrubs.. I mean, [/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Tahoma]1. prize money is bigger since I havent played the new local "Pros"(scrubs) and for diching them on the 8th and going to princeton there now all the best. this means. [SIZE=4]Noobz Moneyz:-D [/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=2]Bout 20 guys right there^^[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Tahoma]2. Im totaly already getting responces ever Before I though of it. (Joker has mind reading abilities) [COLOR=darkred]"So how goods that tourny gona be.." [/COLOR][COLOR=black]"what tourny?" [/COLOR][COLOR=darkred]"Your home town tourny" [/COLOR][COLOR=black]"WHAT?!? I didnt hear of anything happening!" [/COLOR][COLOR=darkred]"Thats because you didnt start it yet" [/COLOR][COLOR=black]"..."[/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Tahoma]I already got guys like Javiar(3rd best of PA I think hes first though and his SWF name is relentless16) and RyokoYaska(like 4th best of NJ) coming and getting some responces Before laying out the stuff[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Tahoma]Now you can check the reginals north atlantic forms on [URL="http://www.smashboards.com/"]www.smashboards.com[/URL] for the rumors and junk aswell you can look at the boards at the hub if you want a laugh how bad of noobs these guys are... I keep LOLing all day when I read them:). Aparently posting more 2 pages of wall text is to much and im a nerd cause of it... Cant wait til lthese see me. I want to get together me, Joker(Blackest smashers and wears a red wooden hokey mask), Ryoko(asian dude, questionmark) and magus(hes tall) and see if they can tell were all smash pros^^ Joker can be intimidating^^[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Tahoma]But the place is huge, Full fridge of energy drinks, a 7/11, Burger King and a Chinese Resterant all withing a 2 minut walk radius. And of cause, you get to fight me[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Tahoma]me-->:chainsaw: <--you[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#000000][FONT=Tahoma]Na, I suk alot these days, They dont even consiter me top 10 anymore(Id argue cause I beat the lower top 10s all the time, even the higher guys.. but im just a link...:()[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Posted by Proto Man

Where is Levittown in relationship to Reading, and why is Hyrule Temple banned?

Posted by DarkBlade

[quote=Protoman]Where is Levittown in relationship to Reading, and why is Hyrule Temple banned?

[COLOR=Black]Levittown is the city.
Hyrule is Banned because Fox and other speedy characters can run around in circles around the stage with 1 more stock and win by doing so. That and its far to big(which I dont mind) but by going under to the bottem part you can survive up around 300% damage easly. Its Truly unfair for many characters and it Far to unbalanced to even think about EVER putting it in Tourny settings.

BTW, No Items(New I forgot to say somthing)
[/COLOR]

Posted by Proto Man

Quoting DarkBlade: [COLOR=Black]Levittown is the city.[/COLOR]

I know it's the city, I mean WHERE IS IT? I live in Reading, and I don't know where Levittown is or how far from Reading it would be.

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

**** Protoman, just mapquest the ****ing thing. Or some other quest method. Anyways, no teams? Not that that matters or anything. Oh, ban sheik, j/p

I think it looks good, but you know about my work days now and the tournament I'm going to tomorrow :(

Posted by DarkBlade

[COLOR=black]K, so it was way to early for me to put up the dam tourny.(no1 really cames... no challange...) But ill use this thread for when the next one comes around.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Oh, and theres a 400$ prize for Halo2 on the 6th in double team.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]Heres a pic of me of the first halo2 tourny I won with ease.[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000]The day was the 28th, for the lockin I got first in Halo and would have goten it for SC2 if it wernt for the fact that I had to go to another locking(scranton)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=#000000](I scared every1 off from smash so there was no smash that day:() [/COLOR]
[IMG]http://www.thecyberhub.com/albums/album19/lockin_073.jpg[/IMG][URL="http://[IMG]http://www.thecyberhub.com/albums/album19/lockin_073.jpg[/IMG]"][/URL]
(The reason im biting it is cause I had 2 weapons in my hands as it is)
((guess they take the weapons out since it is a buisiness..))

Posted by Dark Bulb 4.3

ur hawt lol

but seriously

Posted by Random

It's a shame I read this now. I live in PA myself, and I have a friend who knows where we were supposed to go. Well general area. Sorry about that.

Posted by DarkBlade

[COLOR=black]Damit.. Bump.. cause I cant change the name... shouldent have recycled it....[/COLOR]

Posted by LazyDaisy

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]I'll more than likely be at the next Smash Tourney at the Hub ^_^. It's time that I finallly start going to tournys, so that I can learn more about playing different styles.[/COLOR]