Resident Evil 3 Nemesis

Posted by Buneasta

Going by the second movie, Nemesis was actually Matt, who was captured at the end of the first movie with Alice, but as far as I know the movies aren't related to the games. Nemesis is one scary dude. It definitely ranks up there as being one of the scariest video game enemies of all time.

Every horror game has a scary boss, but Nemesis is the attention whore of the third Resident Evil adventure. The graphics in this game can be considered poor, simply because it was never re-made after its Playstation debut in 1999. The main idea of the game is to escape a burning city which is now populated by zombies. Nemesis is hunting down the existing S.T.A.R.S. members, including ex-S.T.A.R.S. agent Jill Valentine and co-pilot Brad Vickers, the wuss who redeemed himself at the end of the first game after leaving his comrades for dead.

The puzzles in this game were quite easy considering, however I recall renting this game before I had a PC and I couldn't do much before it had to go back to the flipping store. That puzzle with the clocks and stones got on my nerves.

Nicholai is my second favourite bad guy after Albert Wesker, who I consider to be, a gaming God. Nicholai definitely survives because he wrote a report in Resident Evil Survivor, which can be found in the cinema.

OK, some fans get mixed up with the whole Ada Wong died thing. She doesn't fall. Always go by the second scenario, never the first. Play Claire Redfield first, then play through again as Leon in Resident Evil 2.

By the way, what the hell is Nemesis doing in Resident Evil Survivor 2?

Posted by Cloudstud

Not to be an ... or anything but what the heck was the purpose of this whole post. What you have said most people already know. Your not really giving us any good information. But anyway happy posting.

Posted by Leon S Kennedy

I think this was a Direct Question. Your thread is making no sense at all. Please give a meaning to this or someone will close it Directly!

Posted by Buneasta

I believe it's a thread about one of the best games ever released.

Posted by Leon S Kennedy

The best? Not likly, you'd get alot of people disliking that say! Even though I do love the Resi serise.

Also what you said you could catch at IGN or your every day Nintendo Mag!

Posted by Buneasta

And when Nemesis appears, his creepy music gives it away.

Posted by Virgo

A great game apart from having to run away from Nemesis most of the time . Anyway..has anybody seen the new Resident evil film that's out, that has Nemesis in it ? . What did all of you's think of the film ? . I though it was great . The film fit's in well with the Resident Evil 3 Nemesis story .

Posted by Buneasta

The films are quite good considering Paul Anderson gets bashed so much. That aside, the second film did stay loyal to the games. Well Virgo, running away is essential if you want to survive. It's like in Clock Tower 3 when you've got these psychos following Alyssa Hamilton everywhere she goes.

Alot of users at IMDb.com liked this game so much. Hell, I found finishing it was a chore itself. The puzzles weren't always the same, and Nemesis appears how many times?