Wireless Gaming For Dual-Handheld Owners

Posted by WILLETH FOR MONTHS

Yes, we all know that the PSP goes online, and that the DS will do soon, and it's great. But what about those of us that own both of the handhelds? Will the Nintendo USB adaptor work with the PSP as well? Will the DS work with other wireless adaptors that the PSP supports?

Essentially, is there an adaptor I can buy that will enable me to use both of my handhelds online wirelessly (not at the same time, of course), without having to shell out for different ones for each system?

This thread has also been posted on the DS board, and if there's a better place for an amalgamated thread, someone please shove it there.

Posted by rudybaga2

i dont have a psp..but can you use things like yahoo chat or an IM system...and if you can try to go on runescape its making me mad that my computer wont let me go on so if i can i might steal the money to get a psp to go on runescape

You can't use programs like IM systems unless they are browser-based - so, for example, AIM on its own wouldn't work, but the web-based AIM Express would.

Runescape also wouldn't work, as it requires a downloaded plugin.

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

****, I had a site bookmarked which sold and had suggestions for just what you're looking for.

But really, I believe you can find what you're looking for at any electronics store. And if not, Google will bring up tons of sites.

Sorry I can't suggest a specific one at the moment. But I'll check around to see if I stiull have that site.

Posted by rudybaga2

then what good it is going on the internet..can you go on this website with it? and how do you use the keyboard on it?

Yes, you can go on this site and things like that - but if you have to install anything, like Flash, it won't work.

Vampiro, I did a Google but couldn't find anything relevant, really - if you could find that site in the history though it would be much appreciated!

Quoted post: Vampiro, I did a Google but couldn't find anything relevant, really - if you could find that site in the history though it would be much appreciated!

Yeah, I'll look for it tonight.

But I know I found the link on 4chan, either the technology or video game board. You could always post asking for some help. You're guaranteed to get some good recommendations...

On 4chan? Helpful recommendations?

Really?

Posted by rudybaga2

i just got an idea..can you go on limewire or itunes and download stuff or does it now work?

Okay, you. Get out of my thread.

NOW.

Posted by rudybaga2

why i can ask quesstions i live 32 miles from a wal mart and 50 miles from game stop

Quoted post: On 4chan? Helpful recommendations?

Really?

Those two boards tend to be less retarded than the rest, I find. They're the only real reason I even bother to visit the place.

Quoting rudybaga2: why i can ask quesstions i live 32 miles from a wal mart and 50 miles from game stop

What? That has no bearing on anything? You're a stupid!

To reiterate - NO PROGRAMS CAN BE DOWNLOADED. So no Limewire, no iTunes, no Flash games, no Runescape, no KaZaA, no MSN, AIM, Yahoo Messenger, no BitTorrent, no emulators, no partridge in a pear tree and definitely no cuddly toy.

Jesus.

Posted by rudybaga2

wings your the stupid ****tard so dont evan go there. there is a psp emulator but its only for the creators and to help make games for the system.but it you have to be part of the compony to play the games.someone has leaked a copy but now it doesnt work so ..i havent tried homebrew but i wouldnt think it would be any good

Okay, I won't go there. I realise that 'there' may not even be a place I can go, in fact.

And I'm not talking about a PSP emulator, I'm talking about emulators of other things that could run on the PSP. Admit you don't know anything, okay? I'm trying to educate you.

All the PSP browser does is let you visit websites. Anything more complicatd than that it can't handle.

Quoted post: wings your the stupid ****tard so dont evan go there.

Because he isn't allowed to download programs?

Posted by rudybaga2

well.."pounds in frustration" never mind

Allowed? Try downloading something like Limewire onto a PSP and see if it's even possible. :)

And don't try and catch me out with that 4GB HDD, either. :D

Posted by rudybaga2

well dont flip out on me man just wondering if it was possible.i wish i the price would go down evan tho i dont tink it ever will so i can get one but now im haveing my doubts all i want it for is music,movies and GTA:liberty city stories