Alone in the Dark 3

Posted by Buneasta

Alone in the Dark 3 is a spooky western about a detective called Edward Carnby who goes to the town of Slaughter Gulch to look for his friend Emily Hartwood from Alone in the Dark. I discovered some permanent glitches in the game. When Carnby turns into a puma he gets stuck on the spot and you can only make Carnby run by holding the up key, while pressing the escape key then releasing the escape key. The controls weren't really up to much, but I liked being able to do punches and kicks on the bad guys.

The music in the game is quite corny, but it's a good mystery game and it takes you a few hours to complete it. If you enjoy survival horror or adventure games then Alone in the Dark 3 is worth a look. It is a PC game and you cannot get it on any console.

Posted by DeAthInCaRnAte

Hehe sounds kinda boring hehe. J/K

Posted by dragonvam67

i am bored with alone in the dark 3
i only had it for 1 hour and i am tired of it

Posted by Buneasta

Boring. Hardly. This game is so original in many ways. Hell, the puzzles are pretty much common sense. And the Alone in the Dark games were Shinji Mikami's inspiration for the very first Resident Evil game. And to return the favor, the last game in this series borrowed heavily from the modern era.

Posted by TehGamer

I tried it once,, really its not so bad :D
i bet the game scared 10 years out of me lolol...