Mario and Luigi: Partner's In Time

Posted by Drewboy64

I didn't realized that [URL="http://media.ds.ign.com/media/748/748543/imgs_1.html"]it was out in November 28.[/URL]

I'm looking quite forward to this game, although I must say I am more excited about Mario Kart (online = yum)

Posted by Vampiro V. Empire

I thought it was coming out a bit sooner for some reason. Though I think it was one of the many games that was delayed. I'm looking forward to it. If it's anything like the last, it should be one hell of a fun game.

Posted by Zeta

It's gonna take a while to get used to controlling 4 characters in battle. And I haven't even finished my No-Damage Run on Superstar Saga. :(

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting Vampiro: I thought it was coming out a bit sooner for some reason. Though I think it was one of the many games that was delayed. I'm looking forward to it. If it's anything like the last, it should be one hell of a fun game.

Hm, I thought it was coming out later. I guess i never really payed attension to it. But I loved the past mario and luigi and I look forward to playing this during winter break and such.

Posted by gundelhell_wielder

well i thougth that game was coming in february...i dont know any info on that game exept that u can play with baby mario/luigi and mario/luigi...if its like superstar saga ill definitly buy it!!!!

...drewboy64 is that a black nintendo DS i see there?

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting gundelhell_wielder: well i thougth that game was coming in february...i dont know any info on that game exept that u can play with baby mario/luigi and mario/luigi...if its like superstar saga ill definitly buy it!!!!

...drewboy64 is that a black nintendo DS i see there?

It's gonna be a sequel to superstar saga, so it'll probably be like it.

And yes, that is :D My bro got it in taiwan.

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Zeta]It's gonna take a while to get used to controlling 4 characters in battle. And I haven't even finished my No-Damage Run on Superstar Saga. :(

Who cares if you take damage? Try and get to lv. 99. Thats just as hard.

Posted by nich

Quoting Drewboy64: And yes, that is :D My bro got it in taiwan.

HEY wow! I never even noticed that. Taiwan you say? Black is a nice colour on the DS, I wish I had one. No im not jelous if thats what your thinking!

Posted by Zeta

Quoting GameMiestro: Who cares if you take damage? Try and get to lv. 99. Thats just as hard.

No it's not, it's just time consuming, and whatever you have left to fight after you reach Lv.99 is beaten easily. There's no challenge at high levels. A No Damage Game is much harder.

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting nich: HEY wow! I never even noticed that. Taiwan you say? Black is a nice colour on the DS, I wish I had one. No im not jelous if thats what your thinking!

hey, I actually am jealous - I'm not allowed to play it :-p I hope I can get a teal DS this summer (if the keep the color after the nintendogs bundle for the holidays)

Anyway, I heard Partners in Time will use the rumble pack.

so D4MN sexy....black DS....mmmmmm taiwan...I WANT ONE!!!OK,OK back to mario&luigi,it uses a rumble pack?mmmm thats no difference to me....BLAAAAAAAAAAAAACKK I ENVY HIM!!!

+_+

Posted by Drewboy64

.....wow. I want a teal one, and I think my cousin is getting a white DS (he bought a white PSP in japan even though he has a black one, so he has to 'even it out.'" But yeah, Mario And Luigi... I hope it's got a good amount of play tijme, and I hope It's really fun, because I'm gonna be distracted by Mario Kart.

Posted by veritas

The game looks really sweet.

the white psp...i dont like it... its just that i love BLACK...it makes me ho...ahem...just kidding,anyways how much mario & luigi costs?

Posted by Zeta

Quoting gundelhell_wielder: the white psp...i dont like it... its just that i love BLACK...it makes me ho...ahem...just kidding,anyways how much mario & luigi costs?

Black makes you a ho?

Partners in Time will most likely be about $30-35, like every other DS game.

nonono black makes me horney...hhehehe(well not in a gay form you can understand...can you?)

Posted by Drewboy64

interesting avatar.
[URL="http://media.ds.ign.com/media/748/748543/vids_1.html"]New delicious Mario and Luigi footage![/URL]
<--- I hope mario does the thrust when he levels up again.

who does not love hentai?anyways just a little more days till we get our hands on mario & luigi... +_+ YEAHHH!!!

Posted by Drewboy64

Hey, does this game come with a rumble pack? Because it uses it, but I don't want to have to buy Metroid Pinball for it (as good of a game as it might be).

Posted by R3N3G4D3

ill be getting the new mario game soon

and the black is cool
but i like my RED one

Posted by Dark Link

I got the game yesterday! It's the TRUE sequel to M&L:SSS =D
The game is just like the GBA version. Controls, Moves, graphics...EVERYTHING ^^
Oh and Drewboy...Mario doesn't do his "Thrust" Move anymore when he levels up =(
Also the game DOES NOT come with the rumble pak...you'll have to buy MP to get it ><

They got rid of the Bros. Point system and replaced it with Bros. Items. You use ITEMS instead for bro combos. Some Combos can use either Mario / Luigi or all 4 people =)

Posted by Ex-Linkman

I never played Super Star Saga, but this one looks really good. It has a similar turn based battle system as Paper Mario 2, and I loved that game. So I'll probably get this game, eventually.

Posted by R3N3G4D3

I wanna see Super Mario RPG.....DS

i love that game i still play it

Posted by GameMiestro

[quote=Zeta]No it's not, it's just time consuming, and whatever you have left to fight after you reach Lv.99 is beaten easily. There's no challenge at high levels. A No Damage Game is much harder.

You can't do 2000 damage in one attack unless you're at Lv. 99... :P

I had no idea that the game is out. I'm getting it ASAP.

Posted by Drewboy64

Quoting Dark Link: I got the game yesterday! It's the TRUE sequel to M&L:SSS =D
The game is just like the GBA version. Controls, Moves, graphics...EVERYTHING ^^
Oh and Drewboy...Mario doesn't do his "Thrust" Move anymore when he levels up =(
Also the game DOES NOT come with the rumble pak...you'll have to buy MP to get it ><

They got rid of the Bros. Point system and replaced it with Bros. Items. You use ITEMS instead for bro combos. Some Combos can use either Mario / Luigi or all 4 people =)

The thrust and no rumble? nooo!
I hope i can get this game this weekend. Looks super fun.

Posted by ll.alchemist.ll

Mario and Luigi: Partner's In Time is a great game im currently enjoying the game to .

Posted by Jesus of Suburbia

I have also read it as long gameplay... 20 hours i believe I will be getting it when I have the money.

Posted by R3N3G4D3

so does this play like Super mario RPG?
if so i want it.

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting GameMiestro: You can't do 2000 damage in one attack unless you're at Lv. 99... :P

I had no idea that the game is out. I'm getting it ASAP.

one attack OR one Bros. Item Attack?
Cause it's VERY POSSIBLE!

There's a bros. Item called "Copy Flower" Which multiplies Mario, Luigi, Baby Mario, and Baby Luigi in a TON of clones and you just hit the corresponding button to whoever appears. People have gotten to 1200+ Damage on that thing at lvl 25-30, because of Badges where you do a LOT of damage when in danger mode and cause of 'Lucky' hits. Badges can ALSO increase the % to get 'Lucky' hits!
Highest I believe is 25% - 30% on 'Lucky' =O

For me...Mario was down to 8hp...which is danger mode since he was lvl 19.
He had the 'DIRE-Pow Badge' (Increases Damage x2 - x3 when hp = 1/4 or less) and hit an enemy for 100 damage normally and 213 on a 'Lucky' hit!
So...1000+ is VERY VERY Possible!
The babies' speeds hit 100+ at lvl 20+ cause they gain, like, +5-6 a level up!

Posted by dylananisa

I need help beating the boss in yoobs belly you know the egg

Posted by dylananisa

please i need help

It's been three minutes. Give it time.

Oh, and use GameFAQs.

Posted by Dark Link

Quoting Vampiro: It's been three minutes. Give it time.

Oh, and use GameFAQs.

Problem about that...GameFAQS has no Walkthrough for the game ^^;
Best shot he has is to search the message board until he finds the correct one out of the millions of them =P

Quoting Dark Link: Problem about that...GameFAQS has no Walkthrough for the game ^^;
Best shot he has is to search the message board until he finds the correct one out of the millions of them =P

It's a popular game. A FAQ will be up in no time.

Either way, like you said, the message board is always there.