Sword Of Mana (GBA)

Posted by Bubblez

Is it worth getting? I saw it for cheap and thinking about buying it. I'm going to play it only solo, is it still good? Would be nice to hear your thoughts about the game.

Posted by Iris

Yes. Two different stories you can play, both being long and enjoyable. The music is superb and the graphics are great. Get it.

Posted by Meru

I may lack a Sword of Mana avatar, but it's one of the best Square-Enix creations on the GBA. The storyline is good. The game's remotely challenging, and the graphics are awesome. I thought the speech was a bit corny, though. Haha.

Posted by Vampnagel P. Wingpire

I have it, although I haven't played through much of it yet. But what I have played, I have really enjoyed. It's entertaining, the battles are fun, and the storyline seems nice enough. Music looks like it will turn out to be pretty good.

Posted by Bubblez

I got the game this weekend and it is really nice. It didn't suck me in as Dawn Of Souls but the storyline is interesting and the gameplay rocks. I haven't heard much music but the graphics are cute. I guess the game was worth the money.

Posted by Shade

I love the game. The graphics are good for the GBA, and the music is just grand. I like the storyline the best of all though, it was one of those that just stuck in my head a week after I played the game. I found the Hero path just a little bit too easy, but the Heroine is much harder.

Oh, and the end boss battle was awesome. :)